Unions say Obama is destroying the foundation of the 40-hour work week

Stop lying all the time and you'll be amazed at how much more seriously people take any discussion with you.

I hope you dont [sic] think thats [sic] the reason I post?

You have made it perfectly clear that you are not interested in any serious, honest discussion. Or perhaps it's just that you are incapable of same.

No its just that I know a serious honest discussion is an impossibility with someone in denial and a closed mind.

I hope you dont [sic] think thats [sic] the reason I post?

You have made it perfectly clear that you are not interested in any serious, honest discussion. Or perhaps it's just that you are incapable of same.

No its just that I know a serious honest discussion is an impossibility with someone in denial and a closed mind.

Every thread you post on ends up with you being 'outed' as a liar and responding to demands that you backup your bullshit with evasion and empty denials: "I don't feel like telling you" or "find out for yourself." You are an absolute fraud. You are at best a mere troll.

Typically those that get emotional in their refusal to accept change end up being losers. You can write ballads, make a play, or any number of things in my honor. At the end of the day everyone will adjust even the Chicken Littles until they find something new to be afraid of and scream the sky is falling. When you supposed business owners make it big please inform me of your success. My guess is that day will never come because you guys lack the vision to make it big time.

No...The days of "you will comply" type government are over.
The American people see this is a disaster and have drawn the proverbial line in the sand..
If ACA was so popular and only a small percentage of the people were opposed, there would have been ,no extension for small business. There would have been no availability of exemptions for certain businesses. The unions would be falling in line on this. There would be very little opposition among democrats...And NO ONE even members of Congress who would be exempt
This is change for the benefit of government and the detriment for those who cherish their individual right to attempt to achieve and succeed.
This is all about government control of 1/6th of the US economy and thereby controlling the people.
I suppose you would be fine with the federal government doing other things to control you such as mandating tracking devices in all automobiles under the guise of taxing us per mile driven? Even though we now know the government has given itself the ok to spy on all of us..Is this what you mean by "people will adjust"?
You are truly a scary individual. You appear to have this undying need to have government in your life. Your mommy and daddy. And you know what's best for all of us, huh?

You are really clueless if you think the government already doesn't have control. Do you realize that most of the population pays for the privilege of being tracked already anyway? Onstar, computers and our cell phones and whatever other devices we have are basically marketed to us and keep track of our movements and buying patterns. For all your hype and noise you dont get both parties maintain this status quo. Unless you have plans to overthrow the government stop crying. You never had a right to individual freedom. That was something they sold you on. You cant do whatever you want to do. Thats why they have prisons. If you want anarchy move to another country.

That bullshit mantra will not fly here.
We can 'overthrow' government every two years. Fucking idiot.
No. YOU never had a right to freedom. You're too stupid to have freedom. Hence your umbilical connection to government.
Look, in case you have not noticed, you once had company in your argument on this thread. Even those who sided with your point of view have abandoned you.
You are just arguing to argue.
Your argument is done. You have nothing of substance to add to the discussion so you post you insipid babble.
You're done. Shut it.

You are really clueless if you think the government already doesn't have control. Do you realize that most of the population pays for the privilege of being tracked already anyway? Onstar, computers and our cell phones and whatever other devices we have are basically marketed to us and keep track of our movements and buying patterns. For all your hype and noise you dont get both parties maintain this status quo. Unless you have plans to overthrow the government stop crying. You never had a right to individual freedom. That was something they sold you on. You cant do whatever you want to do. Thats why they have prisons. If you want anarchy move to another country.

If you're this upset on Monday, you're not going to make it through the week. Seriously dude, calm down.

Hey the Niners lost. I have a right to be upset.
Oh. A left coast liberal.. Jesus Christ. That's even WORSE.

I suppose you contribute to Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feistein as well.
You've probably got hairy armpits and dream of the days of Berkeley sit in's and all that other drug induced hippie shit.
Go eat a bowl of dirt....

Every thread you post on ends up with you being 'outed' as a liar and responding to demands that you backup your bullshit with evasion and empty denials: "I don't feel like telling you" or "find out for yourself." You are an absolute fraud. You are at best a mere troll.

If thats true why would you be stupid enough to converse with me? I think the reality is you know what I am saying is true and you really wish I cared what you thought.

If you're this upset on Monday, you're not going to make it through the week. Seriously dude, calm down.

Hey the Niners lost. I have a right to be upset.
Oh. A left coast liberal.. Jesus Christ. That's even WORSE.

I suppose you contribute to Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feistein as well.
You've probably got hairy armpits and dream of the days of Berkeley sit in's and all that other drug induced hippie shit.
Go eat a bowl of dirt....

:lol:

No...The days of "you will comply" type government are over.
The American people see this is a disaster and have drawn the proverbial line in the sand..
If ACA was so popular and only a small percentage of the people were opposed, there would have been ,no extension for small business. There would have been no availability of exemptions for certain businesses. The unions would be falling in line on this. There would be very little opposition among democrats...And NO ONE even members of Congress who would be exempt
This is change for the benefit of government and the detriment for those who cherish their individual right to attempt to achieve and succeed.
This is all about government control of 1/6th of the US economy and thereby controlling the people.
I suppose you would be fine with the federal government doing other things to control you such as mandating tracking devices in all automobiles under the guise of taxing us per mile driven? Even though we now know the government has given itself the ok to spy on all of us..Is this what you mean by "people will adjust"?
You are truly a scary individual. You appear to have this undying need to have government in your life. Your mommy and daddy. And you know what's best for all of us, huh?

No. YOU never had a right to freedom. You're too stupid to have freedom. Hence your umbilical connection to government.
Look, in case you have not noticed, you once had company in your argument on this thread. Even those who sided with your point of view have abandoned you.
Your argument is done. You have nothing of substance to add to the discussion so you post you insipid babble.
You're done. Shut it.

You typed all that to get me to shut up? Sorry. I wont. Every time you come with some BS I will be there to tell you about it if I happen upon it. It takes 2 to argue so If I was talking to myself your post would have some validity. You are pitifully ignorant and emotional. You should shut it.

If thats [sic] true why would you be stupid enough to converse with me? .

You mean 'reveal you for what you are and remind you that you are not fooling anyone.'

If thats [sic] true why would you be stupid enough to converse with me? .

You mean 'reveal you for what you are and remind you that you are not fooling anyone.'

Do what you have to do then. i might warn you that you may be required to do more than type 1 liners. :lol:

If thats true why would you be stupid enough to converse with me? I think the reality is you know what I am saying is true and you really wish I cared what you thought.

You are the one with the closed mind.
You have your mind made up that AC is the best thing since perforated paper towels and you now demand that "all must comply"..
Well you can shove that up your ass.
We will NOT comply. We will defeat this awful piece of shit law and you'll just have to live with it.

You are the one with the closed mind.
You have your mind made up that AC is the best thing since perforated paper towels and you now demand that "all must comply"..
Well you can shove that up your ass.
We will NOT comply. We will defeat this awful piece of shit law and you'll just have to live with it.

Actually I think its a good start and better than doing nothing. Now we will be forced with making it better. I wont shove up my ass but like it or not it will be shoved up yours.

At least you have the courage to admit your stupidity.

You're done. Shut it.

You typed all that to get me to shut up? Sorry. I wont. Every time you come with some BS I will be there to tell you about it if I happen upon it. It takes 2 to argue so If I was talking to myself your post would have some validity. You are pitifully ignorant and emotional. You should shut it.

Oh, you'll shut up. Everything you've posted is lies and bullshit.
Billionaires? Please..
You are the only one arguing your side of this. And you have the nerve to call me ignorant? HA...
Standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming that it is you who are the only one is correct is a sure sign of a disturbed individual. Nuts is more like it.
I have concluded that you are an irrational person. This concludes our interaction.
You may now behave like a typical liberal and fulfill your undying need to have the last word. You response will go unread. You may start wasting keystrokes.....NOW..
This should be comical...

You're done. Shut it.

Oh, you'll shut up. Everything you've posted is lies and bullshit.
Billionaires? Please..
You are the only one arguing your side of this. And you have the nerve to call me ignorant? HA...
Standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming that it is you who are the only one is correct is a sure sign of a disturbed individual. Nuts is more like it.
I have concluded that you are an irrational person. This concludes our interaction.
You may now behave like a typical liberal and fulfill your undying need to have the last word. You response will go unread. You may start wasting keystrokes.....NOW..
This should be comical...

You should know this will not end on your terms unless I allow it dumbass. The people that are sticking to their point against all the sheep always turn out to be correct. 5 years from now you will remember I told you so but will inevitably have something to still cry about. You are now allowed to quit the conversation.

Forum List

Back