Unisex hats for the Corpse

Do you not realize how ridiculous you look blaming Obama for changes in military uniforms?

You say that with an avvy like you have? LOL

Marines have always been under assault by liberal democrat administrations. Harry Truman wanted to downsize the USMC to insignificant numbers after WW2 but narrowly failed and ironically the Marines bailed his incompetent ass out of the quagmire he and MacArthur got us into in Korea. The Clinton administration ordered all services including the USMC to train male and female recruits together and when the Marines refused the administration launched into a hate filled tirade. Now it's silly uniforms sponsored by the administration that claims it can't even afford to maintain tours of the White House.

When you poke yourself in the eye with a rubber spoon while eating pudding, do you blame the President for that?

Blame is all you can give Obabble...he has done nothing worthy of credit.

But he has absolutely nothing to do with uniform changes. Did you serve?

I suppose he had nothing to do with gays in the military either. If he didn't want the hats, there would be no change.

And yes I served. 28 years in the USAF....and my son did 25...and my grandson is well on his way to doing the same.

Change happens, big fucking deal. I was in the Marine Corps when they switched to the digital camos. We all thought they were stupid until we saw how well they worked.

My only gripe is how much this will cost. We do not have the money to be blowing on something so superficial.

GMAB

-Geaux

http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/obama-wants-marines-to-wear-girly-hats/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/obama-wants-marines-to-wear-girly-hats/

A change to the Marine Corps' uniform hats could leave hard-nosed Leathernecks looking a lot less macho.

According to the New York Post, President Obama's plan to create a "unisex" look for the Corps has officials on the verge of swapping out the Marines' iconic caps with a new hat that some have derided as so "girly" that they would make the French blush.

"We don't even have enough funding to buy bullets, and the DoD is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women's hats!" one senior Marine source fumed to The Post. "The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous."

The thin new hats have a feminine line that some officials think would make them look just as good on female marines as on males - in keeping with the Obama directive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back