United States Imperialism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the so-called Obama "recovery" was ordinary post-recession BOUNCE, that would have occured no matter who was president. It typically lasts for 5 or 6 years, and after that the president is on his own. When that happened with Obama (2015/2016), he was a dismal FAILURE with a sinking GDP that had back to back recessions.

This ludicrous notion that Obama had a good economy, which Trump ruined, is classic backwards BS, that is commonly fed to DUPE leftwingers on leftist media.

Not only did Trump not destroy the economy, he picked up Obama's sinking GDPs, and rose them up from 0.6% to 4.1%. .

united-states-gdp-growth.png
When that happened with Obama (2015/2016), he was a dismal FAILURE with a sinking GDP that had back to back recessions.

Still using you batshit definition of recession?

Yes no new wars under dumb Don, but he tried. His cold blooded murder of an Iranian general on a peace mission could have easily started a war (remember our wonderful conversations at the time?). His ridiculous sanctions on Russia, Iran, and Venezuela show he’s not about peace. He armed the Ukrainian Nazis to the teeth. He was too weak to get out of Afghanistan or shut down NATO. He allowed the neocon walrus to subvert his peace efforts with NK.

Bullshit. If Trump wanted a war all he had to do was let milley attack the Iranians after they shot down the drone.

Trump allowed a vile piece of shit, with the blood of thousands on his hands, to be killed.

Peace mission my ass. He was there plotting new attacks.

But little brain dead you will listen to whatever bullshit your masters tell you.

And believe it.

How would you know, brainwashed functional moron Conspiracy nut job Ignoramus? lol. certainly you're right as far as everywhere you ever look....

At least I AM functional. Unlike you little brain dead hater dupe...

How (and why) was Trump supposed to "shut down NATO?
He did speak of it initially. He should have done it. There’d be no war in Ukraine had he done it. NATO is nothing but a warlike alliance designed to enrich the MIC at American’s expense.

I‘m certain you agree.

Bullshit. If Trump wanted a war all he had to do was let milley attack the Iranians after they shot down the drone.

Trump allowed a vile piece of shit, with the blood of thousands on his hands, to be killed.

Peace mission my ass. He was there plotting new attacks.

But little brain dead you will listen to whatever bullshit your masters tell you.

And believe it.
Uninformed as always.

He did speak of it initially. He should have done it. There’d be no war in Ukraine had he done it. NATO is nothing but a warlike alliance designed to enrich the MIC at American’s expense.

I‘m certain you agree.

Not in the least. And I'm absolutely sick of hearing about the so-called "military-industrial complex". It used to be called something else.

The "Arsenal of Democracy".

Sounds awful!

How many barrels a day are we talking about? Link?
I don't care if it's a pint of stolen oil.
Calling Allende "democratically elected" is a stretch. Basically, he allowed counting of the votes until he had a (bare) majority and then declared the election was over with his "victory".
Bollocks!!! what is it with you people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back