United States Imperialism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taxes were lowered mostly for the very wealthy as always happens when ever are in charge. Trump did diddly squat for the average joe and at the end of his miserable time office, he tried to over throw our government. The plan was in his mind to have his vice president killed if necessary. I know you're not a youngster because you've been posting for years and years. And yet, you have the mentality of an imbecile.
Before you go throwing disparaging names around, you might try checking some facts, to keep your posts accurate. What you said about Trump's tax reductions is FALSE.

Actually, his tax reductions of the lower income groups were higher %s than the very wealthy. in 2018, those "very wealthy" (> $500K/yr) got a tax cut from 39.6% (the Obama 2016 rate) to 37%. A drop of 2.6 % points.

The lower income groups got better tax cuts than that. The group of >$9525 got a 3% cut (from 15% to 12).
>38700 got a 3% cut (from 25% to 22%)
>82500 got a 4% cut (from 28% to 24%)

So the facts show just the OPPOSITE of what you said. But leftwing media never stops crowing that Trump lowered taxes mostly for the very wealthy, and their viewers/listeners/readers get DUPED.

As for what you said that > "Trump did diddly squat for the average joe "WOW!, that's kind of like saying that Tom Brady did diddly squat for his teams. The probe, here is that leftwing people tend to only see leftwing media which lies like crazy, and OMITS massive amounts of information that they don't want you to know about. I have posted many times, a list of 55 Trump accomplishments (almost all of which benefit primarily lower income folks). There is another list of Trump accomplishments that lists almost 400 of them, again, benefitting mostly low incomes. It's called magapill.

But after never seeing these lists, and being bombarded by anti-Trump propaganda, well-intentioned people on the left (of which BTW, I was one for 40 years) are indoctrinated and programmed deeply.

I told you idiot to read up the present MSM articles and history backwards if you wish - do it, or keep your silly trap closed.
If you ignorantly believe that the USA is PRESENTLY not supporting terrorist groups in e.g. Syria, is PRESENTLY not involved in Ukraine - and PRESENTLY not involved in regards to Taiwan, etc, etc, - then you need to consult with your Q-Anon leadership.

Furthermore my "original" statement was:
Since 1945 the USA was and is constantly involved in instigating political unrest throughout South-East-Asia, toppling non favorable governments and aiding totally corrupt and suppressive leaders and governments. WAS and IS - and not just is.

Now stop wasting my time - with your infantile and ridiculous postings.
I didn't say the US wasn't involved, I simply asked you to post where you see that it IS INVOLVED.

HA HA. Yeah, I KNOW you said "is constantly involved in instigating political unrest". and that's exactly WHY I asked you to show where it IS involved in doing that, which is also asking you to show HOW it is doing that. And i dont recall seeing anything from you SHOWING (with source links) HOW that is happening.

I haven't seen a shred of evidence from you, beyond your proclamations, >>> "that the USA, founded, trained and supported terrorist organizations all over the planet - of which some even then reverted to attack US targets, such as US embassies, US civilians, ships, some buildings in NY and also EU targets, right down to bombing, maiming and murdering approx. 20-25,000 Han and Uighur's in China, foremost in Xinjiang."

I am neither accepting nor denying what you say. All I'm doing is saying >> Lots of accusation here. Where's the proof ? Got sources ? Got links ? Got anything ?

Last edited:
And you are apparently not even aware that such money sent overseas actually helps increase the value of the US Dollar.

Every dollar sent overseas, be it to friend and family or for purchases is no longer circulating inside the US. Which in turn raises the value of the currency. This is nothing magical, it is simply supply and demand. With less internal supply, the value and demand domestically increases.

And in the modern economy, it is really almost ridiculous, as so many International currencies are pegged to the US Dollar. The Bahamian Dollar, Bermucian Dollar, and Panamian Balboa are pegged 1 to 1 to the US Dollar, and have been that way for decades. The same with the Barbadian Dollar and Belize Dollar, which are pegged 2 for 1 to the US Dollar ($2 of their for $1 of ours). In total, 23 nations peg their currency values directly to the US Dollar, which is why if one visits those nations there is never any worry about exchange rates. Go to Belize, and they accept either their own currency or US. The same for Panama, and they do not even have a "national currency". The only thing that Panama mints is coins from $0.01 to $1. All paper money used in Panama is US money.

That is why it almost crashed their economy when the US cut off currency going to and from Panama in 1989 it almost destroyed their economy. Their currency was still the Dollar, but they had no way to spend what they had or to obtain more. And yes, somewhere in my safe deposit box I have a bunch of Panamanian Balboa coins I got when I was there in 1987. They are the exact same size and weight as US coins, and even vending machines will accept either equally.

I have been laughing as you have gone on and on about this nonsense, but I have finally had enough. Almost everything you have been going on about not only is wrong, it is almost completely backwards from reality. Especially as in most cases, it is not even "US Dollars" sent overseas. And compared to out GDP of over $23 trillion, an export trade of over $7 trillion and an internal trade of over $80 trillion, that few hundred billion really is insignificant.
It's not insignificant to YOU if you are a US businessman, selling whatever, and your sales are reduced, because money that could/would have been paid to US citizens, and thereby spent in your establishment, is instead NOT being spent in your establishment, because instead of those US workers getting it & spending it to YOU, migrants are getting that money, and sending it out of the country.

So you can yammer all day long about the US dollar, Panamanian coins, and whatever else is in your mindset at one time or another, but the fact remains that US stores (aka the economy) are losing business significantly, to THEM, even if it isn't significant to you.

As for the dollar amounts, you can diminish anything by finding something much greater to compare it to. Calling $150-200 Billion/year "insignificant", because it much less than GDP and trade amounts, is absurd.
Reality you say ? Here's a few realities for you >>

Would a hospital whose patients are dying, because they cant afford more MRI, CT, and ultrasound scanner machines + technicians to operate them, call $200 Billion "insignificant" ?
Would fire departments limited in their capabilities, because of lack of money to hire firefighters and buy equipment, call $200 Billion "insignificant" ?
For years, animal shelters have been killing cats & dogs simply because they don't have the resource$ to build enough space to house and feed these animals. They and the ASPCA and Human Society advertise constantly for donation$$. Bet they don't see hundreds of Billions as insignificant.

One can make anything look insignificant, if they try to. Question might be why do that ?

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot, pinochet was a horrifying man, and allende did many great things, and was supported by his people. Of course, you're just like an american imperialist, fuck democracy if it doesn't allow capitalists to exploit the people.
Pinochet killed relatively few people by South American standards

Pinochet killed relatively few people by South American standards
Once again some people don't have a problem overthrowing a elected Government if they don't like it, Pinochet was a grade A Nazi, his Gestapo even carried out a act of terrorism on American soil, your trained Dogs seem to go Rabid and attack their owner.

And there was really no "Conquest" of the Indians. Most tribes existed rather peacefully with those of European descent that arrived. And most still live on their tribal lands to this day. It is only the battled with the more warlike tribes that people seem to have ever heard about. And in almost every case, those tribes fought against everybody. So their fighting the US was only to be expected for them.
The so-called "Conquest" of the American Indians, could as well or better be called the Liberaton of them - from their dominations by other tribes, their own internal struggles, and their low levels of technology. How many American Indians living today would trade away their houses with indoor plumbing, air conditioning, TV, radio, stereos, cell phones, automobiles, etc to go back to living in tents, riding horses, and living in a hunting/gathering culture ?
When Europeans arrived those folks didn't even have the wheel.

And despite what we've seen in the movies, and what 19th century easterners read in dime store novels, in the overwhelming majority of cases, white settlers and American Indians lived many miles apart from each other. Most Indians never laid eyes on a white man, their entire lives. Most who did, lived in peace, trading with European settlers, and even intermarriage.

Once again some people don't have a problem overthrowing a elected Government if they don't like it, Pinochet was a grade A Nazi, his Gestapo even carried out a act of terrorism on American soil, your trained Dogs seem to go Rabid and attack their owner.

Calling Allende "democratically elected" is a stretch. Basically, he allowed counting of the votes until he had a (bare) majority and then declared the election was over with his "victory".

No new wars under Trump.

Looks like it is YOU who were wrong.
Yes no new wars under dumb Don, but he tried. His cold blooded murder of an Iranian general on a peace mission could have easily started a war (remember our wonderful conversations at the time?). His ridiculous sanctions on Russia, Iran, and Venezuela show he’s not about peace. He armed the Ukrainian Nazis to the teeth. He was too weak to get out of Afghanistan or shut down NATO. He allowed the neocon walrus to subvert his peace efforts with NK.

If you believe that crap yes. iHs greatest achievement was not destroying the Obama recovery, until he did. Let's just say he got even worse after he lost the election and gave up any right to be president again...
Most of the so-called Obama "recovery" was ordinary post-recession BOUNCE, that would have occured no matter who was president. It typically lasts for 5 or 6 years, and after that the president is on his own. When that happened with Obama (2015/2016), he was a dismal FAILURE with a sinking GDP that had back to back recessions.

This ludicrous notion that Obama had a good economy, which Trump ruined, is classic backwards BS, that is commonly fed to DUPE leftwingers on leftist media.

Not only did Trump not destroy the economy, he picked up Obama's sinking GDPs, and rose them up from 0.6% to 4.1%. .

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Yes no new wars under dumb Don, but he tried. His cold blooded murder of an Iranian general on a peace mission could have easily started a war (remember our wonderful conversations at the time?). His ridiculous sanctions on Russia, Iran, and Venezuela show he’s not about peace. He armed the Ukrainian Nazis to the teeth. He was too weak to get out of Afghanistan or shut down NATO. He allowed the neocon walrus to subvert his peace efforts with NK.
His sanctions on Russia and other toughness to them, established peace. Biden's weakness to Russia, has permitted war top occur. i see nithig ridicous about sanctions on Iran and Venezuela, or helping Ukraine defend itself.

He GOT OUT OF Afghanistan with th Doha Ageement (Feb 29, 2020),and the hell wou dyu want to shut down NATO. To his credit he stenghtened NATP by getting the European member to pay their proper shares, which they had been lax.

What was subverted with NK ? During the Trump admin. there was no war with them, and Kim ceased firing rockets all over the place, as he had been doing when Obama was president.

The Monroe Doctrine - isn't about spreading "liberty" - but to preserve and safeguard US national interests in it's vicinity. Especially when taking into account that ALL surrounding territory and countries were ruled by non-democratic governments aka - monarchies. The classic-natural born enemies of the USA constitution.

The war against Spain brought about US national interests towards Central-America and Asia, due to the "liberation" aka conquest of the Philippines - therefore also resulting in US interests towards Japan. Shortly afterwards US interests in regards to Africa and Europe via getting themselves involved in the Moroccan crisis. Setting up e.g. "concessions" in China. Before that, the "dubious" acquisition of the Hawaiian islands, and the legal acquisition of Alaska. In between driving out by force, or buying out French, Mexican/Spanish owned territory. The entire US history is one of non-stop expansion. - so far!

BTW, I am not blaming the USA for having done this or still doing it - every nation that has the means, has and is actively participating in this quest for global supremacy/control.
However the ones to bring it about, enforce it via military means since 1990, are simply and only the USA and NATO. - thus resulting amongst others in the Ukraine-Russia war.
Show where and how the US has been engaged in "non-stop expansion", since 1990. Other than the expansion of OTHER COUNTRIES, at US expense.

How (and why) was Trump supposed to "shut down NATO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back