Unity amongst humans beings

• Banned
If an Alien force attacked Earth... would you fight with muslims, christians, jews, minorities, majorities, communists, capitalists, liberals, conservatives, yankees or confederates to save our planet?

Do you think any groups or people wouldn't?

The Aliens ....

Nah there'd be at least a few rebel Aliens

I don't think any really intelligent aliens would ever come to Earth. This place is fucked up.

What do the Aliens look like? do they have ray guns?

They have inexplicable weaponry that's totally unknown to the human race
Why do the movies all make Aliens scary? why would they travel millions of millions of miles to kill Humans? wouldnt they want to learn from us? and teach us? hell they could mine the moons of Jupiter or something.

Why do the movies all make Aliens scary? why would they travel millions of millions of miles to kill Humans? wouldnt they want to learn from us? and teach us? hell they could mine the moons of Jupiter or something.

They want to enslave us to do their dirty work like all the DC politicians.

Immie

Here's why. No alien would give us any technology because we're a crazy people that would eventually take them to war. They have politicians too after all.

And if one of their "Edward Snowden's" showed up here he probably wouldn't have anything of use either.

And if they really wanted to mine Jupiter... :cool:

If they landed here and hooked up the universal translator and happened to catch the president giving a speech and the odds are they will because he gives a speech every day just about.
They would turn around and kick in their warp drive and will get the fuck away from this planet as fast as they could.They would realize we are are pretty much a doomed planet.

If they landed here and hooked up the universal translator and happened to catch the president giving a speech and the odds are they will because he gives a speech every day just about.
They would turn around and kick in their warp drive and will get the fuck away from this planet as fast as they could.They would realize we are are pretty much a doomed planet.

Dude this planet has created the mango, pineapple, and cow. The aliens should consider themselves LUCKY to find themselves here!

Liberals would not fight back.
They would view an alien invasion as just
a bigger government taking over.

The bigger the government the better.
Princess Nancy would lead the US delegation welcoming the visitors.

Here's why. No alien would give us any technology because we're a crazy people that would eventually take them to war. They have politicians too after all.

And if one of their "Edward Snowden's" showed up here he probably wouldn't have anything of use either.

And if they really wanted to mine Jupiter... :cool:

lol.....

I say if the Aliens can watch all six seasons of the ABC TV series LOST
and make sense of it and explain it they will be considered an advanced race and I would
welcome them....

I feel that the modern liberals are an alien invasion, and were fighting them for the soul of our country; I side with freedom loving Christian conservatives.

Forum List

Back