Unity amongst humans beings

What do the Aliens look like? do they have ray guns?

They have gay guns. They will shoot us with their gay guns and then come back in about 100 years. The human population will be wiped out due to lack of heterosexual reproduction.

They have gay guns. They will shoot us with their gay guns and then come back in about 100 years. The human population will be wiped out due to lack of heterosexual reproduction.

Good lord man. Is that the kind of shit you think about?

Why do the movies all make Aliens scary? why would they travel millions of millions of miles to kill Humans? wouldnt they want to learn from us? and teach us? hell they could mine the moons of Jupiter or something.

Here's why. No alien would give us any technology because we're a crazy people that would eventually take them to war. They have politicians too after all.

And if one of their "Edward Snowden's" showed up here he probably wouldn't have anything of use either.

And if they really wanted to mine Jupiter... :cool:

lol.....

They want our water.

This is a beautiful planet. Unfortunately, it is also being murdered and raped by humans every day. I'd probably fight with the aliens (on their side) if they wanted it preserved in what is supposed to be it's natural state. (Think the Abyss).

I feel that the modern liberals are an alien invasion, and were fighting them for the soul of our country; I side with freedom loving Christian conservatives.

Soooo...

You would oppose fighting with your fellow man against hostile invaders?
I think most of the blacks would be too busy looting to fight. The liberals would be crafting a surrender, but I would fight with anyone who would.

The (natural?) assumption is that people are like rats and react to only one stimulus at a time. Media sources are a contributing factor but Americans are smarter than a simple yes or no stupid question indicates.

You start a thread about aliens invading Earth, and you have the gall to ask me "Is that the kind of shit you think about?" Wow!

You start a thread about aliens invading Earth, and you have the gall to ask me "Is that the kind of shit you think about?" Wow!

There's a whole bunch of haters in this thread :doubt:

There's a whole bunch of haters in this thread :doubt:

Just think of it as a friendly jab.

By the way, I think about all kinds of weird shit.

The word "weird" is weird because it doesn't follow the I before e except after c rule.

The rightwing aversion to Muslims, Mexicans, Gays, Liberals and Blacks serves the centralized power that owns government and media.

The biggest threat to a government which has been hijacked by special interests is unity amongst people. As long as voters are too busy tearing each other down, they cannot unite to change government.

The most important thing for Republicans is the war they are fighting against liberals (and all the groups the libs serve).

This is the oldest trick in the book. Divide and conquer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back