Univ. of Wisconsin teaches students "it's unfair to be white"

One of these days libulals are gonna have to admit publicly what even they know privately. Blacks are failures because they are mentally inferior. There is no conspiracy to keep them down. The conspiracy is to hold down whites via AA.

Really, there's no need to be racist like that. Do you honestly think name calling and insults advance your argument?

I fully oppose afirmative action. I think it's a well-intentioned, but terribly implemented idea, and that the real solution is to start out a younger age. Find the best way to help underachieving students (of any race) in poor communities and do whatever it takes, regardless of ideology or politics. The goal being that you give them the tools to help themselves, rather than using gimicks to address merely the symptons rather than the cause.

I don't support most teacher's unions (at least not the ones here in NY) because they only really care about the teachers. There's not anything inherently wrong with that, that's what their job is. But what we really need is some kind of Student's Union. And unfortunately, if there is any demographic with less political influence than poor minors, I can't think of it.

See? I managed to say all that without a single racial epithet, despite being about as pasty-white as printer paper.

Last edited:
SS...
nice initials
...you expected maybe something different?

Affirmative action is and was an example of social justice looked to by the judiciary as guidance in the law. Most ethnic minorities had blended into American culture, society and business, yet even after centuries blacks had not integrated in the same way. A particular class of prejudice was preventing it. Something had to be done.

We may not like how it was done. We may question the methods and even their constitutionality.

We must agree that something had to be done differently.

The solutions found were novel and required understanding and patience. Better ones could have existed, but, as is the point of "Lincoln", the best can be the demise of the good.

Agreed, but we now have the paradox of expecting the leaders of the 'Civil Rights' movement to 'work themselves out of their jobs' which will never happen. No matter how integrated we become, nor how ubiquitous minorities become in our media, government and educational systems, it will NEVER be enough to placate those who will find themselves without function and incomes should they deem it ever solved, fixed, or redressed. So they must always find faux racism under eveyr bed, in every closet and in every white persons heart or their dreaded fear of irrelevance overtakes them.

Meanwhile the hateful defiance of true racists begins to look to the niave to be courageous honesty and intelligence, which it is neither. Racism is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind, far surpassing Marxism in its penetration of our society and the unwarranted use of it as a foundational structure to our view of modern life.

Racism is a tragic historical accident that is maintained today only by all the 'remedies' being applied against it.

Why haven't the leaders of the NRA "worked themselves out of a job?"

[

I fully oppose afirmative action. I think it's a well-intentioned, but terribly implemented idea,

Well-intentioned???!!! I'm speechless. How can govt mandated persecution based on skin color be good in any way. AA is a pure hate crime.

[
As for race and physical security, what about the black on white crime rate?

Be careful - you can lose your job for saying that. Pat Buchanan was fired last year for pointing out in his latest book that black on white violent crime is 8 times more common than white on black.!!!

But that is true only because there are 8 times more white people in this country (counting hispanics who are still white despite speaking Spanish, lol).

Those kinds of lopsided stats are typical when you are a 13% minority.

SS...
nice initials

Affirmative action is and was an example of social justice looked to by the judiciary as guidance in the law. Most ethnic minorities had blended into American culture, society and business, yet even after centuries blacks had not integrated in the same way. A particular class of prejudice was preventing it. Something had to be done.

We may not like how it was done. We may question the methods and even their constitutionality.

The solutions found were novel and required understanding and patience. Better ones could have existed, but, as is the point of "Lincoln", the best can be the demise of the good.

Agreed, but we now have the paradox of expecting the leaders of the 'Civil Rights' movement to 'work themselves out of their jobs' which will never happen. No matter how integrated we become, nor how ubiquitous minorities become in our media, government and educational systems, it will NEVER be enough to placate those who will find themselves without function and incomes should they deem it ever solved, fixed, or redressed. So they must always find faux racism under eveyr bed, in every closet and in every white persons heart or their dreaded fear of irrelevance overtakes them.

Meanwhile the hateful defiance of true racists begins to look to the niave to be courageous honesty and intelligence, which it is neither. Racism is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind, far surpassing Marxism in its penetration of our society and the unwarranted use of it as a foundational structure to our view of modern life.

Racism is a tragic historical accident that is maintained today only by all the 'remedies' being applied against it.

Because there are still antigun laws on the books at the federal level and many states.

Are there still any antiblack laws in any states or federal government?

You're as bad at betting as you are a landing a job.

And your first observation is as stupid as your second; I am way ahead in my black jack winning ( about $300, lol, I dont risk much at a past time. Only fools play with the mortgage payment) and I have stayed fairly regularly employed since I was 14. Had a couple of lay off periods in 2001-2002 but we got by. Put one through college and the other kid is a senior. A nice house worth far more than I owe on it and and working on very feasable retirement plans in a few more years.

And I did all of it without the help of some asshole tort lawyer.

Lol, I bet that really pisses you off, dont it??

ROFLMAO

Oh, the internet...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSvJaYxRoB4]Picard Facepalm - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, because linking to short videos is so smart....lol.

Dont you have a street to go play in, dumbass?

In other words, you were too much of a pussy to actuallly DO anything about it. Or...

Again, only a fool like you thinks that getting a job and living a good life in spite of ill will is 'doing nothing'.

You have the morals of a crack whore.

Having NO pride must be a great comfort for you.

I have enough pride to get a job, and you h ave enough vanity to denigrate it.

Eat shit, punkass bitch.

Again, only a fool like you thinks that getting a job and living a good life in spite of ill will is 'doing nothing'.

You have the morals of a crack whore.

Having NO pride must be a great comfort for you.

I have enough pride to get a job...

You mean to slink away with your tail between your legs and try to find another job after (supposedly) getting walked all over and not doing shit about it. Pussy.

Man why do you have to go there? A lot of black people have died for your country, for your freedom. Do you care at all?

Cause i'm sick of affirmative action. I'm sick of you libs insisting that whites be denied jobs and college access and scholarships. And then you call that part of the battle against racism!!

And you obviously are oblivious to the fact that white females have beneffitted from AA more than any other ethnic or gender group since it's inception.

So what is your whining in this forum going to change within your circle of influence?

My guess is that you were most likely denied college access and a job based on your own lack of qualifications.

You are your own problem.

Because there are still antigun laws on the books at the federal level and many states.

Are there still any antiblack laws in any states or federal government?

Are those laws unconstitutional like any antiblack laws would be?

And you obviously are oblivious to the fact that white females have beneffitted from AA more than any other ethnic or gender group since it's inception.

Everyone knows that, you idiot. I oppose sex-based AA also but have to admit it's not as bad as race-based. Giving women special treatment in the job market also helps men since most working women are married to a man and their salary goes into the household income.

It would not be good for men to return to 50 years ago when a man was expected to work 70 hours a week while the ball-and-chain stayed home and watched soaps. Now both spouses are expected to contribute. THINK

SS...
nice initials

In law school they teach you that affirmative action is well controversal. That it broke the line of constitutionality in order to promote social justice!

Forum List

Back