Univ. of Wisconsin teaches students "it's unfair to be white"

LOL! It sure is interesting how the 'story' is developing as you make it up...I mean, tell it. :eusa_whistle:

I am not making anything up, you fucking fool.

Oh, I believe you... :eusa_whistle: It's just 'interesting' how convenient details keep emerging as you make up...I mean tell the story...

Yeah, it cant be true because Chrissy Matthews says there is no such thing as reverse discrimination, you simple-minded whore.

Haven't these idiots heard of affirmative action??? Everything is stacked AGAINST whites by edict of super-racist obozo.

So Obama is responsible for affirmative action?

GOD you're a fucking idiot.

HAHAHA. You claiming obozo OPPOSES affirmative action? You are the idiot.

Please show me where I claimed Obama opposes affirmative action... I'll wait...

You, on the other hand, mention affirmative action in one sentence, the follow that with the claim that it is because of an "edict" of Obama's. Nothing could be further from the truth. To the best of my knowledge, President Obama has handed down no new "edicts" in regard to affirmative action or any other race based programs.

I'm no Obama fan, but I'm even less of a fan of ignorant, racist blowhards who couldn't find their asshole with two hands and a funnel. (That would be you, by the way...)

Last edited:
\
HAHAHA. You claiming obozo OPPOSES affirmative action? .

Please show me where I claimed Obama oppses affirmative action... I'll wait...

You, on the other hand, mention affirmative action in one sentence, the follow that with the claim that it is because of an "edict" of Obama's. Nothing could be further from the truth. To the best of my knowledge, President Obama has handed down no new "edicts" in regard to affirmative action or any other race based programs.

Affirmative action is pure racism - the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in history. And your god obozo supports it. You only make a fool of yourself when you say he doesn't.

\

Affirmative action is pure racism - the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in history. And your god obozo supports it. You only make a fool of yourself when you say he doesn't.

My "god obozo?" Do you have a fucking comprehension problem? Can you not read? Do you not see where I proclaimed that I am no fan of this President? Have I, in any of my posts, claimed that Obama does not support affirmative action? All I have stated is, affimative action is not the doing of President Obama. You can thank Presidents Kennedy and Johnson for affirmative action, and every president after them.

Christ you really are an ignorant fool, and you prove it every time you post.

All I have stated is, affimative action is not the doing of President Obama.

No one says obozo started AA but he does support it and he's the president so he has to take responsibility for our PRESENT system of AA. Obozo could end federal AA overnight but he chooses not to. THINK

I want everyone to be treated equal.

Personally, I feel we should grade everyone within a blind system when it has to do with advancement.

\

Interesting. Just a few posts ago you claimed to be aware that women have been the major beneficiary of AA yet you instantly return to your race-baiting.
One might get the impression you are here only to vent your hateful spleen.

Last edited:
SS...
nice initials
...you expected maybe something different?

Affirmative action is and was an example of social justice looked to by the judiciary as guidance in the law. Most ethnic minorities had blended into American culture, society and business, yet even after centuries blacks had not integrated in the same way. A particular class of prejudice was preventing it. Something had to be done.

We may not like how it was done. We may question the methods and even their constitutionality.

We must agree that something had to be done differently.

The solutions found were novel and required understanding and patience. Better ones could have existed, but, as is the point of "Lincoln", the best can be the demise of the good.

In law school they teach you that affirmative action is well controversal. That it broke the line of constitutionality in order to promote social justice!

And while social engineering is a tricky (often unconstitutional) business, isn't it sometimes worth the effort?

Last edited:
I want everyone to be treated equal.

Personally, I feel we should grade everyone within a blind system when it has to do with advancement.

That is the fairest way, yet is it fair to expect all to compete on level ground when America for so long stacked the deck? Do our gov't policies and societal structures provide relatively equal opportunity for all kids to prepare for successful or otherwise rewarding lives?
As adults isn't it our responsibility to provide our kids with equal or at least adequate access to the American dream?

Last edited:
SS...
nice initials

Affirmative action is and was an example of social justice looked to by the judiciary as guidance in the law. Most ethnic minorities had blended into American culture, society and business, yet even after centuries blacks had not integrated in the same way. A particular class of prejudice was preventing it. Something had to be done.

We may not like how it was done. We may question the methods and even their constitutionality.

The solutions found were novel and required understanding and patience. Better ones could have existed, but, as is the point of "Lincoln", the best can be the demise of the good.

In law school they teach you that affirmative action is well controversal. That it broke the line of constitutionality in order to promote social justice!

And while social engineering is a tricky (often unconstitutional) business, isn't it sometimes worth the effort?

only as long as it benefits you, right?

only as long as it benefits you, right?

Has any gov't policy in the past 61 years been aimed at benefiting me or white males in general? :D

SS...
nice initials

Agreed, but we now have the paradox of expecting the leaders of the 'Civil Rights' movement to 'work themselves out of their jobs' which will never happen. No matter how integrated we become, nor how ubiquitous minorities become in our media, government and educational systems, it will NEVER be enough to placate those who will find themselves without function and incomes should they deem it ever solved, fixed, or redressed. So they must always find faux racism under eveyr bed, in every closet and in every white persons heart or their dreaded fear of irrelevance overtakes them.

Meanwhile the hateful defiance of true racists begins to look to the niave to be courageous honesty and intelligence, which it is neither. Racism is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind, far surpassing Marxism in its penetration of our society and the unwarranted use of it as a foundational structure to our view of modern life.

Racism is a tragic historical accident that is maintained today only by all the 'remedies' being applied against it.

Why haven't the leaders of the NRA "worked themselves out of a job?"

Because liberals havent yet gone the way of the KKK?

Forum List

Back