Universal Healthcare - will not work in the US

Nope, you are the one lying.
The only way you can get through the paperwork that quickly is if you already are a patient with a particular private doctor or clinic. You did not just to into a strange hospital off the street and get that fast of care.
And what is the average income leval of Hyannis, MA?
We were on vacation. No idea. Google it. In terms of my friend he said he was having chest pains. We did the paper work afterwards. The paperwork for my daughter took less than five minutes. We have these things called computers now.
Also thanks to Obamacare in great part.
Zero to do with the ACA. I have private insurance.
Our computerized health system is due in great part to aca... And would do more without the GOP sabotage. All to protect the rich from paying their fair share...

While ACA made some improvements, it did nothing to reduce the overcharges from provider corporations that run for profit. The public option is the only way to get any real competition into the medical monopoly that currently exists.
All true, but don't undersell ACA. There are regulations that cut down on the profits of insurance and providers, but just a start. It is a framework to be added onto and fixed forever just like all Health systems. They should have done what Obama wanted originally, no mandate and a public option.

MOST doctors do NOT go into plastic surgery or LASIK because they are not just in it for the money, but want to help people. Public health care pays very good incomes to doctors. Same as most get now after the corporations take all their cuts.

LASIK definitely helps people. Those who have had it have their vision improved immeasurably.

My aunt had a couple of face lifts in the 1960's and 1970's and she felt better with it. She died at age 82 in 1984

LASIK is not worth the risk, side effects, etc.
I hardly need glasses, but wear them all the time just because they have repelled objects dozens of times.

The alternative to LASIK are eyeglasses, which can be pretty expensive. $350-$400 for my last couple of pair, which last a couple of years. LASIK can be money saving.

Actual glasses are vastly safer.
I work with lots of power tools, so would never want to be without glasses.
But they also block UV and infrared, as well.
And you can get glasses for $50. It is the prescription that costs more. But that can also be only around $100. That is if you don't live in Boston.

I was in Hyannis MA with my 10-yr old. Arm infection and cut. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes. It depends where you go and how severe your condition is. Many times people go to the ER when they don’t have to. My friend just had a heart scare. He was seen in literally seconds. You lie, Rigby.

The only way you can get through the paperwork that quickly is if you already are a patient with a particular private doctor or clinic. You did not just to into a strange hospital off the street and get that fast of care.
We were on vacation. No idea. Google it. In terms of my friend he said he was having chest pains. We did the paper work afterwards. The paperwork for my daughter took less than five minutes. We have these things called computers now.
Everything in the health system is controlled by ACA. Your private insurance can no longer cut you off or charge you more than the annual cap etc etc, dingbat. Hyannis is incredibly Rich it's where the Kennedys are in their compound.

$47,812

Average Salary in Hyannis, Massachusetts
Employees in Hyannis, Massachusetts make an average salary of $47,812. As of Q2 2018, the trend in wages is up 0 percent.

average income hyannis ma - Google Search

https://www.zillow.com/hyannis-barnstable-ma/home-values/

Average home price is $315k.

LOL - Hyannis is far from rich.

Look up Brookline MA and see how that compares.

Is Medical School Worth it Financially? - BestMedicalDegrees.com

Becoming a doctor is super expensive so they should be able to charge as much as they want to.

You still do NOT get it at all.
The salary paid to the doctor is an INSIGNIFICANT part of what you pay for health care.
Over half of what we pay for health care is just corporate profit.

And the way it SHOULD work is that is costs nothing to become a doctor, so that we get the most and best doctors, and then they won't need to charge as much because there won't be a shortage.

High medical costs are totally artificial, and have nothing to do with doctor's salaries.

I was wondering about the true costs of medicines.

In Arab countries for instance, they are cheaper than on prescription. (For the rest of us)

And well stocked pharmacies are plentiful.

Arab countries don't have alcoholics or drug abusers. Since both are prohibited and punishable by death.

Even drugs developed in Europe, cost 10 times as much in the US.
It is clearly a government supported monopoly.
If people want to buy snake oil, there is no legal basis to prevent them as the laws in the US do.
The whole FDA has no legal basis.
It is not in the Constitution.

Becoming a doctor is super expensive so they should be able to charge as much as they want to.

The salary paid to the doctor is an INSIGNIFICANT part of what you pay for health care.

And the way it SHOULD work is that is costs nothing to become a doctor, so that we get the most and best doctors, and then they won't need to charge as much because there won't be a shortage.

High medical costs are totally artificial, and have nothing to do with doctor's salaries.

In Arab countries for instance, they are cheaper than on prescription. (For the rest of us)

Arab countries don't have alcoholics or drug abusers. Since both are prohibited and punishable by death.
More modern Arab countries like turkey and Morocco do. Dictatorships like Saudi Arabia not so much... GOP just loves them.

There is a correlation.

The more GOVERNMENT gets involved with HEALTHCARE, the more HEALTHCARE costs, and the worse the service gets....

More modern Arab countries like turkey and Morocco do. Dictatorships like Saudi Arabia not so much... GOP just loves them.
In the United States, the Muslims drink as much as everyone else does, one of the more hopeful signs.

Everything in the health system is controlled by ACA. Your private insurance can no longer cut you off or charge you more than the annual cap etc etc, dingbat. Hyannis is incredibly Rich it's where the Kennedys are in their compound.

$47,812

Employees in Hyannis, Massachusetts make an average salary of $47,812. As of Q2 2018, the trend in wages is up 0 percent.

That not only makes Hyannis about twice the norm, but even higher since it is more rural, and rural should be much lower than urban.
The fact you can come up with much worse NE suburbs, does not help.
And we are not talking about the how the residents are treated in a hospital, but how wealthy tourists are treated as being different.

There is a correlation.

The more GOVERNMENT gets involved with HEALTHCARE, the more HEALTHCARE costs, and the worse the service gets....
yeah that's why our GOP healthcare scam costs 18% of GDP while every other modern country it's between 9 and 12. Congratulations everything you know is 100% wrong, super duper.

KSA is awful but even there families stay together and there is no drug or alcohol abuse. One of the few positives.

Franco thinks it is "funny" for healthcare costs to rise as government steals ever more from the taxpayer.

"Funny," because that money ends up in Franco's kleptocratic pockets....

The bigger and more unaccountable government gets, the "funnier" life is for Franco and the kleptocratic Left.

There is a correlation.

yeah that's why our GOP healthcare scam costs 18% of GDP while every other modern country it's between 9 and 12. Congratulations everything you know is 100% wrong, super duper.

Other countries don't necessarily spend that much.

Who is wrong ?

In the United States, the Muslims drink as much as everyone else does, one of the more hopeful signs.

If you went to KSA and got hammered you'd be in jail. Nothing to do with religion. Well, unless you're a Jew, they arent allowed in KSA.

$47,812

That not only makes Hyannis about twice the norm, but even higher since it is more rural, and rural should be much lower than urban.
And we are not talking about the how the residents are treated in a hospital, but how wealthy tourists are treated as being different.

How would they know if I am a resident or a tourist? I walked in with my daughter and my insurance card?

So when is Trumpcare going to be implemented??

You would think by now, Trump's superior intellect would have solved the problem by now...

There is a correlation.

While sometimes government can make things bad due to bureaucratic layering, that is not the case when there is deliberate manipulative abuse for profit, by private corporations.
Do you think the trustbusting of 1880 to 1910 or so made things better or worse, for example?

Do you want to negotiate a price when the firemen come to save your house?
Do you want to pay more for prisons because you do not want to pay for public schools?

All the governments that have made public health care, have greatly reduced the costs.

There is a correlation.

Who is wrong ?

Stupid question. Which surprises me coming from you, Sun Devil. Franco is a Leftist idiot and is always wrong. If Hillary Clinton told him the Sun was purple and the Earth was flat he would believe her and call you and me morons for disagreeing. He is also a stupid Bills fan. How do you spell Bills?

BiLLLLs.

yeah that's why our GOP healthcare scam costs 18% of GDP

Your side has absolutely no credibility on this issue at all. The biggest rip-off ever of the US taxpayer was W and the post 1998 GOP socializing senior drugs, but there you and your side were cheering it on, even to the point of NOT EVEN INVESTIGATING THIS CLEARLY IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE by the uber treasonous W Administration....

Inquiry Confirms Top Medicare Official Threatened Actuary Over Cost of Drug Benefits

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted."

and this in a nutshell is 100% about the Democrats. W helped the Democrats and big government rip off the taxpayer. The Democrats never investigated W's threats to silence that actuary, whose analysis was 100% static, meaning the old timer receiving 3 prescriptions in 2003 would continue to get 3 in 2005. What really happened is the old timer went to 8 prescriptions, and 5 went to grand son to be sold at the local high school...

Democrats LOVE STEALING AND BILKING THE TAXPAYER.

Democrats HATE IT WHEN DEMOCRATS ARE INVESTIGATED FOR STEALING FROM THE TAXPAYER

$47,812

How would they know if I am a resident or a tourist? I walked in with my daughter and my insurance card?

Locals can always tell tourists.
Clothing, familiarity with the locals, address on insurance card, license plates, appearance, accent, etc.
They may also error on the side of catering to the wealthy.
But they also may have so few poor or indigent, they don't care.
If a poor person gets good treatment once in a while, it won't cost them that much.
But in a place like Chicago, Detroit, NYC, etc., there is an obvious difference how people are treated, based on income.

There is a correlation.

Who is wrong ?

Stupid question. Which surprises me coming from you, Sun Devil. Franco is a Leftist idiot and is always wrong. If Hillary Clinton told him the Sun was purple and the Earth was flat he would believe her and call you and me morons for disagreeing. He is also a stupid Bills fan. How do you spell Bills?

BiLLLLs.

Franco must be in rude health, to be able to pontificate on such things.

Instead of gasping in an ER somewhere in the world, not even remotely concerned about number crunching.

Forum List

Back