University Students Storm Out When Professor Says On Average Men Are Taller Than Women

God forbid he had said "men have a penis, woman have a vagina".

View attachment 193967
Democrat-Memes-2.jpg

Wow none of that crazy stuff happens around me. I'd like to see someone actually believe something like that in person.

Trust me, you don't want to meet them. My sister in law is a full fledged sjw and I want to back a truck over her. It is literally a frothing madness.

Wow none of that crazy stuff happens around me. I'd like to see someone actually believe something like that in person.

Trust me, you don't want to meet them. My sister in law is a full fledged sjw and I want to back a truck over her. It is literally a frothing madness.
Yes it is. They are certifiably insane, and they should be in institutions.

I'm hopeful that we will see it start to happen very soon.

I have relatives like that. One of them, a young woman, was artificially impregnated, had two twin females and turned them over to the two gay men that provided the raw material.

I have relatives like that. One of them, a young woman, was artificially impregnated, had two twin females and turned them over to the two gay men that provided the raw material.
Yup yup.

And that's the norm. Fucking sick, usually drug addled, mentally ill pukes.

A common argument we had was about what women wear. She would say that women had the right to dress like a hooker without fear of being attacked. I agreed with her completely, but pointed out that not all men in the world are 'good' guys and that dressing like that was dangerous. I didn't say they couldn't dress like hookers, I just said it could be dangerous. She lost her mind and was unable to process that it wasn't a perfect world where actions had consequences.

I had on my caseload a fluid group of two bi sexual (or sometimes just dykes) women with about 6 or 7 kids between them...they received tanf, snap, mental health services. They were continually moving between their houses and the husbands' houses in various groupings. Sometimes the two women would be together, sometimes one of the women and the guy would be together, sometimes the guy would get some other chick and toss them out.

But you could always count on one thing..no matter what constellation they were in, there would be a drunken brawl out in the street (complete with babies) every single friday night.

Worthless. Should have been locked up at 10.

Oh, and of course they were proud products of the child welfare system...taken from mentally ill parents and placed with a series of perverted, stupid, and abusive families touted by the deranged child welfare workers as *wonderful people*...until they were shocked and horrified to find out they had been diddling foster kids for 30 years or so. Constantly being encouraged by their child welfare workers to *participate* in homosexual/diversity/*therapy* groups that educate them about, and encourage them to express, every perverted sexual thought and act known to man.

Disgusting, the whole mess.

A common argument we had was about what women wear. She would say that women had the right to dress like a hooker without fear of being attacked. I agreed with her completely, but pointed out that not all men in the world are 'good' guys and that dressing like that was dangerous. I didn't say they couldn't dress like hookers, I just said it could be dangerous. She lost her mind and was unable to process that it wasn't a perfect world where actions had consequences.

I get so tired of leftists who think "I have a right to . . ." somehow means that's how things are ACTUALLY gonna be.

Every woman should be free of rape and abuse. I'll go with that. But that is only reality in a perfect world, and this ain't that world. So the best a woman can do is understand that this ISN'T a perfect world where they're free of rape and abuse, and she's gonna have to adjust her behavior to be as safe as possible in the IMPERFECT world we've actually got.

The only logical, rational answer to "I should be able to dress like a hooker without being attacked" is "You should, but you probably CAN'T".

She has been told all her life that she is entitled to be kowtowed to because she's of a *victim* class...that because she belongs to this or that class, every thing she says is valid and intelligent, every feeling she gives vent to is relevant and appropriate, that she can do whatever she wants to do no mater how ridiculous...and everybody must act as if it is the most normal and intelligent thing they've ever seen.
Lezbos hate women. I mean, they hate themselves...that's why they reject themselves and become someone else. And they hate women..which is why they work so hard to normalize the sex trade and elevate the men who benefit off it.

Okay now I get it. Her husband objected to an all Black day on campus where no white people were allowed on campus? So naturally every time they speak the sjw's must show up and put on their little fascist show?

First what a dumb idea for a campus.

Second the Administrator who approved the all black day should be removed.

They should have to pay the couple about a half a million dollars in settlement........

Students who repeatedly exhibit fascist behavior should be expelled from school.

Let's use a little more logic. I SHOULD be able to park my car on any street of the city and la di da away without having to mess with locking it, because people SHOULD be good enough not to steal. Realistically, of course, I'm gonna lock that sucker up like Ft. Knox, because I know that people are NOT all good enough not to steal, and no amount of jawing about how "I have a right to park my car without it being stolen" is going to prevent me from having to catch a cab home.

This reminds me of that kid from the Kindergarten Cop film. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My response to the actual point of this chat: Oh the bloody horror! What is so earth shattering about one gender being taller than the other?

This reminds me of that kid from the Kindergarten Cop film. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My response to the actual point of this chat: Oh the bloody horror! What is so earth shattering about one gender being taller than the other?
The loons have to be upset over something.

Anyone remember way back when?

When we only had to worry about or hear about the crazy things done by people in our local newspaper coverage area only, and not have to hear about every 'crazy' out there in other States or neighborhoods, like we do now?

I get so tired of leftists who think "I have a right to . . ." somehow means that's how things are ACTUALLY gonna be.

Every woman should be free of rape and abuse. I'll go with that. But that is only reality in a perfect world, and this ain't that world. So the best a woman can do is understand that this ISN'T a perfect world where they're free of rape and abuse, and she's gonna have to adjust her behavior to be as safe as possible in the IMPERFECT world we've actually got.

The only logical, rational answer to "I should be able to dress like a hooker without being attacked" is "You should, but you probably CAN'T".

You know, that is a difference in the mentality of Europeans and Americans. In Europe, the women can dress however they want without much hassle, and all the beaches over there are topless at the whim of the woman. If she wants to go topless, she can, and guys don't really stare too much at them. I know that it took me a week or two to get used to it, but when I did, it wasn't much of a problem.

Bitch of it was, everytime I went to a new command that deployed, I'd have to spend the first week of the first deployment getting used to it again.

You know, that is a difference in the mentality of Europeans and Americans. In Europe, the women can dress however they want without much hassle, and all the beaches over there are topless at the whim of the woman. If she wants to go topless, she can, and guys don't really stare too much at them. I know that it took me a week or two to get used to it, but when I did, it wasn't much of a problem.

Bitch of it was, everytime I went to a new command that deployed, I'd have to spend the first week of the first deployment getting used to it again.
No wonder there are so many muslim rapists in Europe.

No wonder there are so many muslim rapists in Europe.

Actually, this was in the 80's and 90's, before the Muslim influx.

I am 5' 10" and all the men I know are taller than me, but but but if one day I randomly meet a Madagascan Pygmy then I will be taller than him :smoke:

I am 5' 1" ------and PROUD and left-handed -----
do not send you PITY-------send money.

There is more bad news-----the average brain weight of a man is greater than that of a women 5' 10" -------
shoe size???

Forum List

Back