Unlike Nixon, Trump Will Not Go Quietly

Trump will resign in order to get the Pardon from Pence. That presidential pardon is his only option for staying out of jail.

Well yeah, what with no path to 270, it's in the bag for Hillary, recounts, recounts, recounts, faithless electors, and Russian Collusion, we can take it to the bank that you traitors will pull off your coup.

I mean, you have steadfastly refused to accept the results of the election...

iu

I accepted the results of the election just fine. The question is, will you accept it when Trump either resigns or is defeated in the 2020 election. Trump is not going to be re-elected, and its going to be fun in here watching all his supporters react to his loss.
They will claim they never supported him in the first place

Just like they did with Bush

You Stalinists like to claim that you didn't do this same shit to Bush.

But you did, you are evil fucks who will not allow a representative republic to function.

Democrats initially supported Bush

They had the option of impeaching for lying to support his war and engaging in torture

Obama elected to let it pass for the good of the nation

Trump can release documents which out all the corruptocrats. They commited the crimes, not Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on Trump tweeting what we all know, that Obama is a traitor, I would say that release is imminent.

That's why they are desperate to take him down. That loon in the House (Talib) crowing that they are going to impeach the "m-f#cker" is just one of their stooges. Can't wait to see her reaction when the Senate does not pursue impeachment.

Trump will resign in order to get the Pardon from Pence. That presidential pardon is his only option for staying out of jail.

Well yeah, what with no path to 270, it's in the bag for Hillary, recounts, recounts, recounts, faithless electors, and Russian Collusion, we can take it to the bank that you traitors will pull off your coup.

I mean, you have steadfastly refused to accept the results of the election...

iu

I accepted the results of the election just fine. The question is, will you accept it when Trump either resigns or is defeated in the 2020 election. Trump is not going to be re-elected, and its going to be fun in here watching all his supporters react to his loss.

If Trump is defeated in 2020 of course I will accept it, just as I did with the traitor, Queer Barry. But remember that Bush did not abuse his position to spy on Barrack Mugabe or to hamper him when he took office, the way Obama has treasonously done with Trump.

Barrack Mugabe has engaged in open treason.

{‘In most cases, the names of all individuals who attended these meetings are listed and unredacted, with the exception of one.

‘We have several sources who have informed us that this redacted name is President Barack Obama. If these sources are correct, it would mean that Obama had direct knowledge of the surveillance on Donald Trump.’
The FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation sought to uncover ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

It later would morph into the Russia probe being overseen by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The initial probe was established on July 31, 2016, and the code name was a line from a Rolling Stones lyric at a time when Trump was firing up his supporters to the 1968 hit song Jumpin’ Jack Flash.}

Bombshell: Trump Says Obama's Surveillance Abuse Would Be 'Treason'

Now Trump will release the transcripts. He should have done it prior to the midterms. America has a right to know the depths you Stalinists have stooped to in your war to end America.
Rolling stone singer with the patch RIP at 81

I heard about a singer who had Parkinsons who died, it was on Sirius yesterday. Didn't really recognize the name.

You have your presidents mixed up. Nixon went quietly but it was pervert sexual predator Bill Clinton who refused to go. Democrats are so freaking typical. There is so much they can do to make this Country better but they would rather whine and complain for the next two years and threaten the President of the United States.

:rofl: :lmao:

Lie much?

They had the option of impeaching for lying to support his war and engaging in torture

What did Obama have to do with anything?

You filthy pigs lacked the support to pull off an impeachment.

See, you dirty commie scum try and impeach EVERY Republican. It's just the way you filthy fucks roll.

Trump will be reelected in 2020.

You know it as well as I.

Progs are no longer in touch with reality. They live in the virtual world of internet and fake news, and guess who runs that shit? Progs do.

It's Soros' world that they live in.

These hate filled Stalinists need their daily dose of outrage like heroin addicts need a fix.
we take all kinds of pills that give us all kind of thrills

The pills are supposed to keep you lucid and non-violent.

Have your psychiatrist up the dose, eddie....

:rofl: :lmao:

Lie much?

What did Obama have to do with anything?

You filthy pigs lacked the support to pull off an impeachment.

See, you dirty commie scum try and impeach EVERY Republican. It's just the way you filthy fucks roll.

Trump will be reelected in 2020.

You know it as well as I.

Democrats supported Bush on No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, Homeland Security Act, Patriot Act, Afghanistan invasion, Iraq invasion, TARP

Republicans did not provide a single vote in support of Obama

Democrats had the option for revenge for the blowjob impeachment. They gave Bush a pass

Trump will not be so lucky

Another thing.

When the filthy ass Democrats took over Congress in 2007 they almost destroyed the economy. The economy had been doing great for six years and then the Democrats won Congres and then everything went to hell.

For the most part weak minded Bush didn't do a damn thing of substance to stop the Democrat destruction.

Trump is not a Bush. He will fight the Democrat's agenda of destruction.

Progs are no longer in touch with reality. They live in the virtual world of internet and fake news, and guess who runs that shit? Progs do.

These hate filled Stalinists need their daily dose of outrage like heroin addicts need a fix.

And I can't get my picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone

Democrats supported Bush on No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, Homeland Security Act, Patriot Act, Afghanistan invasion, Iraq invasion, TARP

At the same time you Communist scum tried to steal the election through fraud in Florida, taking it to the SCOTUS.

You called Bush "selected" and made movies about how much you wanted to murder him."

My but aren't you a fucking liar.

It is the way of you Communist scum.

{His liberal base in revolt, Obama finds himself in an awkward, unstable alliance with Republicans, who are trying to kill his health care legislation and see a chance for big gains in the 2010 elections. They support the troop increase but criticize his strategy and decision making.}

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Obama-adding-30-000-troops-in-Afghanistan-3207931.php

Republicans ready to support president on Afghanistan troop increase

Democrats had the option for revenge for the blowjob impeachment. They gave Bush a pass

:rofl:

You Stalinists had no such chance. Never did you have sufficient power to pull off such a coup.

Nor did Dr. Hook, just a caricature.

iu

At the same time you Communist scum tried to steal the election through fraud in Florida, taking it to the SCOTUS.

You called Bush "selected" and made movies about how much you wanted to murder him."

{His liberal base in revolt, Obama finds himself in an awkward, unstable alliance with Republicans, who are trying to kill his health care legislation and see a chance for big gains in the 2010 elections. They support the troop increase but criticize his strategy and decision making.}

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Obama-adding-30-000-troops-in-Afghanistan-3207931.php

You Stalinists had no such chance. Never did you have sufficient power to pull off such a coup.
Think Pence will pardon him??

Nor did Dr. Hook, just a caricature.

iu

Obama?

Pence won't be president until 2025, think Queer Barry will last that long in federal prison? And what if we do him like McViegh? It IS the right punishment for treason, after all.....

Democrats supported Bush in spite of his questionable election

Republicans refused to support Obama

Obama?

Pence won't be president until 2025, think Queer Barry will last that long in federal prison? And what if we do him like McViegh? It IS the right punishment for treason, after all.....
How can I converse with some one who's batshit crazy?

Obama?

Pence will be an obscure Jeopardy Question as the VP in the disgraced Trump administration

Obama?

Pence will be an obscure Jeopardy Question as the VP in the disgraced Trump administration
He might get a position working in the show ,,the walking dead

Forum List

Back