Unlike Nixon, Trump Will Not Go Quietly

Don’t blame me for the study. Your lefty warrior made the accusation about Trump being a psychopath. I just showed that the Presidents that have been considered to be the greatest were psychopathic. No point hating the messenger.
How could anyone hate you pap < so fair and even minded ?

Years ago I said that Presidents needed to be psychopaths in order to lead America. George tried to playoff that being a psychopath was a bad trait in a President, I provided a counterpoint are you disagreeing with the scientific experts?
Well if most republicans can disagree with 100's of scientists about climate change I can disagree with those so called experts you mention

Yes you can, and I can call you a real dumb shit for not believing it, dumb shit.
But all your friends that don't believe in climate change aren't dumb shits? And I can tell you your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming from your mouth

Believe what you need to believe, it’s all good to me.

The trump boom is over The AH is on record for saying trade wars are good,,easy to win He's a fn moron and his followers are too yeah pap you too

trump-liberals-angry.jpg

The trump boom is over The AH is on record for saying trade wars are good,,easy to win He's a fn moron and his followers are too yeah pap you too

You are a fuckin moron also, it’s a wonder you don’t support him by your own logic.
Yes you AH I wanted Mexico to pay for the wall too Me and Trump ...you schmuck

I knew you loved Trump, you obsess over the guy. Everyday you talk about him and his AH.

BTW, let me know when you become man enough to actually use the actual word “asshole” or does your mommy not let you curse yet? Lol!

I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you

1. We have evidence of Trump opposing sanctions, modifying the GOP platform for terms favorable to Russia, defending Putin, engaging in business deals with Russia

2. We have evidence of Russia assisting Trump in the election. A proposed Trump Tower in Moscow, numerous business deals between Trump and Russia

3. We have cooperation of Flynn and Manafort who can link 1 and 2 together
You keep living that fantasy life. None of 1 is illegal as for 2 we have evidence of Russia trying to interfer in the election but none that they had any impact on the outcome or that Trump colluded with them the Trump tower deal never went foreward and at the time Trump was still a private citizen and free to prusue business deals if he wished with who he wished again no crime finally three Flynn's crime was making false statements to the FBI over contact he had with the Russian ambassador as part of the tranistation team hardly a major offense and Manaforts were white collar crimes done years before there was ever a Trump campiagn for President. Your response.
latest
That is where the testimony of Flynn and Manafort is crucial. They were there. They can say Trump ordered this, Trump was aware of that.
Mueller is taking his time connecting the threads. If he does, Even Republicans can’t provide cover
Manafort was there for a month or so during the primaries before Trump was the nominee and gone by the time he was so for the theory that he knows this or that and will implicate Trump to be valid one would have to believe Trump was working with Russia before he was ever the nominee to steal the election that is TDS at its best.
Manafort was there at the time the so called collusion was going on. He was also the one who negotiated with RNC to drop Ukraine support. He was also at the Trump Tower meeting with Russian agents
Trump was doing serious talk about dropping sanctions at this time

How do you know manafort was present for the collusion when you don't even have evidence that there was collusion?
Manafort can testify on what he knows.
Then we can determine whether it was collusion

Manafort was at the Trump Tower meeting. He knows what was said and what Trump said before and after

Manafort went before the RNC and requested they drop provisions supporting Ukraine (like Russia wanted). What was behind the request? Did Trump ask for it?

The senate then decides on whether to convict or acquit, with two thirds - 67 senators - needed to finally remove the accused......and how many OWE Trump for his support so that they kept or captured their Senate seat?
What happens when some of the Republican Senators seeking reelection in 2020 swing states come to view the Pussy Grabber as a liability and not an asset?

Donald Trump Will Not Go Quietly Like Nixon

"History,' as Mark Twain reputedly remarked, 'doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes.' As we flip the calendar to a new year, Donald Trump would be well-advised to take careful heed of Twain’s maxim.

"Unless Trump suddenly discovers an untapped reservoir of self-restraint, he’s going to confront an impeachment moment reminiscent of the crisis that drove Richard Nixon from office in 1974.

"And with his presidency on shaky ground from the outset, a Nixon-style climax appears increasingly likely...."

"The public is indeed becoming increasingly fed up with Trump, much as the American people turned on Nixon in the waning days of his presidency.

"According to a Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released on Dec. 28, nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say Trump should either be impeached and removed from office or formally censured by Congress."
But there aren't many competitive gop senate seats up in 20. McSally and Cory Gardner may be in trouble. Collins is going to be like a drunk girl at a frat party. But are the dems going to flip states like Tenn, GA and NC? I dunno
2020 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia
Your link:
480px-United_States_Senate_elections%2C_2020.svg.png

"Seats up for election:

Democratic incumbent Retiring Democrat
Republican incumbent Retiring Republican

"In 2014, the last regularly-scheduled elections for Class 2 Senate seats, the Republicans won a net gain of nine seats from the Democrats and gained a majority in the Senate."

How likely is it Democrats will net nine seats in 2020 assuming Trump finishes his first term?

If you fools continue with your coup, you will lose the house in 2020 - assuming there is enough of a country to have an election.

The senate then decides on whether to convict or acquit, with two thirds - 67 senators - needed to finally remove the accused......and how many OWE Trump for his support so that they kept or captured their Senate seat?
What happens when some of the Republican Senators seeking reelection in 2020 swing states come to view the Pussy Grabber as a liability and not an asset?

Donald Trump Will Not Go Quietly Like Nixon

"History,' as Mark Twain reputedly remarked, 'doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes.' As we flip the calendar to a new year, Donald Trump would be well-advised to take careful heed of Twain’s maxim.

"Unless Trump suddenly discovers an untapped reservoir of self-restraint, he’s going to confront an impeachment moment reminiscent of the crisis that drove Richard Nixon from office in 1974.

"And with his presidency on shaky ground from the outset, a Nixon-style climax appears increasingly likely...."

"The public is indeed becoming increasingly fed up with Trump, much as the American people turned on Nixon in the waning days of his presidency.

"According to a Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released on Dec. 28, nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say Trump should either be impeached and removed from office or formally censured by Congress."
But there aren't many competitive gop senate seats up in 20. McSally and Cory Gardner may be in trouble. Collins is going to be like a drunk girl at a frat party. But are the dems going to flip states like Tenn, GA and NC? I dunno
2020 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia
Your link:
480px-United_States_Senate_elections%2C_2020.svg.png

"Seats up for election:

Democratic incumbent Retiring Democrat
Republican incumbent Retiring Republican

"In 2014, the last regularly-scheduled elections for Class 2 Senate seats, the Republicans won a net gain of nine seats from the Democrats and gained a majority in the Senate."

How likely is it Democrats will net nine seats in 2020 assuming Trump finishes his first term?

If you fools continue with your coup, you will lose the house in 2020 - assuming there is enough of a country to have an election.
Impeachment is a constitutional process to deal with high crimes and misdemeanors

Covering up crimes and making a president above the law will make Republicans unelectable in 2020

Trump is a walking talking living scumbag

YOU are Donald Trump?

Did obama do what trump did?? Give us the worst markets in 10 years??

Obama committed treason. He used the FBI to rig the 2016 election. He deserves to be shot by a military firing squad.
And trump colluded with our enemy putin Love to see the pos hang and I'd bring the rope

That was Obama, fucktard.

Don’t see your point

Nothing wrong or illegal is discussing the political cycle

Trump ain't going anywhere. It's a left tard wet dream
The bitching goes on and on no matter who is president, Dem or Repub. Nobody has any illusions about that. By removing Trumpf we'd merely be eliminating all this silliness that comes out of that fool's mouth. See that press conference he did yesterday? "I fired Mattis" ..... the man is an idiot to say such absurd things.
That being said, the dick should be left alone to serve out the rest of his comedy show known as a "4-year term", just so we won't have endure another several years of right wingers whining about him being removed even though he deserves it. Besides, the prospect of the Bible-thumping fanatic trying to shove God up everyone's asses isn't appealing at all.
Trump's just a corrupt egomaniac crook. Pence is nuts ... really fucking nuts. He'd be building storage facilities for unwanted/needed embryos left over from in vitro, and limiting abortion medications.

You just make shit up that feeds your hatred and insanity.

Talk about fucking nuts...

Trump will resign in order to get the Pardon from Pence. That presidential pardon is his only option for staying out of jail.

Well yeah, what with no path to 270, it's in the bag for Hillary, recounts, recounts, recounts, faithless electors, and Russian Collusion, we can take it to the bank that you traitors will pull off your coup.

I mean, you have steadfastly refused to accept the results of the election...

iu

Trump will resign in order to get the Pardon from Pence. That presidential pardon is his only option for staying out of jail.

Well yeah, what with no path to 270, it's in the bag for Hillary, recounts, recounts, recounts, faithless electors, and Russian Collusion, we can take it to the bank that you traitors will pull off your coup.

I mean, you have steadfastly refused to accept the results of the election...

iu

I accepted the results of the election just fine. The question is, will you accept it when Trump either resigns or is defeated in the 2020 election. Trump is not going to be re-elected, and its going to be fun in here watching all his supporters react to his loss.

got to love people who are always hoping for the worst against their fellow man yet tries to hide it by claiming their party is all about love and inclusivity.
Max ,what can I say? I hate republican blood suckers I hate Trump the crook McConnell the the pos leader of your senate...I can't change
Got to give you props for admitting that you are a terrible human being. Too bad you also point out that you are a liberal which points to low intelligence also but we what else would someone expect?
You just won 2 trumpy bears for that BS post While I'm not on the highest limb of the tree I'm higher than most of your trump asskissers here and btw I'm a wonderful human being if I have to say so myself
Sounds like you are saying so yourself because no one else does. No one else would be that low or crazy.
Your president is a low life a racist a crook a swindler and you support that garbage? and I'm crazy?? LOOK up his history

Your god is a traitor.

Your god used the FBI to spy on the opposition candidate and to rig the election against him. Then you filthy little queer god used the FSB to try and take out the President of the United States using perjured warrant applications.

What a weird title to a thread!

Why on earth would President Trump go quietly????? or not quietly? Why????

Where would he go????? Why would he go?????????? NO reason

What s stupid thread!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP! GOD PROTECTS THE PRESIDENT AND ALL PATRIOTS!

keep on dreaming

Its not a dream, its his best option. His lawyer Michael Cohen is already going to jail for something Trump told him to do. Michael Cohen is a witness to that fact, and so is the head of the national enquire. Those two witnesses are enough to put Trump in jail.

Even if the Senate does not convict him, he'll resign before the end of his first term in order to get the Pence Pardon. He is not going to win re-election in 2020 and after January 20, 2021, he will be a private citizen again and will face the same jail time as his Lawyer Michael Cohen. So, in order to avoid that situation of going to jail, he needs to get that pardon from Pence. Pence can save Trump from going to jail after he is out of office, but the pardon has to occur before January 20, 2021.

Only 39% of people currently approve of the job Trump is doing, 55% disapprove. Those figures come from the latest GALLUP POLL.

DERP

WE GOT HIM THIS TIME. Herpaderpityderp..

Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Suck on it commie.

What a weird title to a thread!

Why on earth would President Trump go quietly????? or not quietly? Why????

Where would he go????? Why would he go?????????? NO reason

What s stupid thread!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP! GOD PROTECTS THE PRESIDENT AND ALL PATRIOTS!
Patriots don't work for Vladimir Putin.

Everyone knows that.

who exactly is working for Putin ?

Obama.

We have him on video stating that he's Putin's bitch.

But then Queer Barry will be any man's bitch...

Forum List

Back