Unlike Nixon, Trump Will Not Go Quietly

And a few repubs will be defending in states Hillary won They better say their prayers

What you Nazi fucks need to do is make every day from now through 2020 just like the Kavanaugh lynching. Get Cory Booker swinging from the chandeliers and Kamala Harris flinging feces as you pass bills to remove representation from "fly over country" that you so bitterly hate. Make sure that America knows the you'll put an end to hate speech by revoking the 1st Amendment. Anyone who follows a religion other than Islam better praise homosexuality and say there are 57 genders or they will be sent to reeducation camps.

It's a winning strategy. You Stalinist piles of shit just need to be your charming Nazi selves. :thup:

The Libs don't have the votes to depose President Trump.

And they won't have them ever.

It takes a 2/3 Majority in the Senate.
It takes about 20 Republicans to convict between now and November, 2020.

2020 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia

"As of November 2018 (and including the 2020 special election in Arizona), Republicans are expected to defend 22 seats in 2020, while the Democratic Party is expected to defend only 12 seats."

How many of those 22 Republicans defending their seats in 2020 are willing to sacrifice their career for Trump?

President Trump isn't nearly as unpopular among voters as you are assuming. In fact, among Republicans he's quite popular and a Republican voting to throw out the President would face certain defeat in a primary.

He's ahead of the traitor fuck Barack Mugabe at the same point in there respective tenure.

The Libs don't have the votes to depose President Trump.

And they won't have them ever.

It takes a 2/3 Majority in the Senate.
It takes about 20 Republicans to convict between now and November, 2020.

2020 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia

"As of November 2018 (and including the 2020 special election in Arizona), Republicans are expected to defend 22 seats in 2020, while the Democratic Party is expected to defend only 12 seats."

How many of those 22 Republicans defending their seats in 2020 are willing to sacrifice their career for Trump?

President Trump isn't nearly as unpopular among voters as you are assuming. In fact, among Republicans he's quite popular and a Republican voting to throw out the President would face certain defeat in a primary.
2020 will be a bad year for Republicans

To quote the immortal James Carville, "its the economy stupid". Unless the Democrats can find a way to sink the Roaring Trump Economy, they don't stand a chance. Even if they do, they may still lose if the common people see what they are doing.

The fed is doing all they can in that regard, but it hasn't been enough.

Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-600x429.jpg
trump-impeachment-479x620.jpg

the warmonger report: JOE LIEBERMAN, THE DNC AND OTHER STORIES OBLITERATED BY HURRICANE TRUMP!

There is nothing "adult" about you petty little Nazi fuck democrats.

When Trump wins reelection, as you know he will, will you decide to exit stage left? I mean, how can you live in a world where people can say what they like without so much as a "by your leave" to the ruling elite? How can you live in a world where people are free to worship a god that doesn't bow to the homosexual agenda?

When Trump wins reelection, as you know he will, will you decide to exit stage left? I mean, how can you live in a world where people can say what they like without so much as a "by your leave" to the ruling elite? How can you live in a world where people are free to worship a god that doesn't bow to the homosexual agenda?
Worship god or gods all your little heart wants too Just don't shove your god in my face

Well, I don't think Nixon was really a crook. I'm sure Trump is one though. LOL

Nixon was arguably a traitor and beyond any disagreement he abused his office to retain personal power ... though he may really have deluded himself into thinking that saving the country from Muskie or somebody was actually a big deal.
Yes, getting his team to break into DNC headquarters and steal information was a CRIME. I can understand him being tempted; he had the entire intelligence community at his fingertips and he was itching to know what the Dems were up to.....so simple a thing, really. If he'd admitted to it from the start and apologized to the people, he might have just been able to hang on. It was the lying and the covering up and the arrogant attitude that the people didn't need to know that sent him under.

You done?

Nixon was arguably a traitor and beyond any disagreement he abused his office to retain personal power ... though he may really have deluded himself into thinking that saving the country from Muskie or somebody was actually a big deal.
Yes, getting his team to break into DNC headquarters and steal information was a CRIME. I can understand him being tempted; he had the entire intelligence community at his fingertips and he was itching to know what the Dems were up to.....so simple a thing, really. If he'd admitted to it from the start and apologized to the people, he might have just been able to hang on. It was the lying and the covering up and the arrogant attitude that the people didn't need to know that sent him under.
. It was the lying and the covering up and the arrogant attitude that the people didn't need to know that sent him under.{{{ Can we put that on trumps grave stone?

. It was the lying and the covering up and the arrogant attitude that the people didn't need to know that sent him under.{{{ Can we put that on trumps grave stone?
Well, Ed, we have to find out if he did anything wrong yet. Hold on to your hat.

Well, Ed, we have to find out if he did anything wrong yet. Hold on to your hat.
What we do know old ,,it is not a witch hunt when witches are being caught... I'm hoping soon the republican senate grows a set and make themselves relevant,,

If you look into a hen house and see a dead hen with a fox dripping blood from his mouth you don't need to know if the fox did anything Trump was and is a crook He's had a republican house protecting him No more

Worship god or gods all your little heart wants too Just don't shove your god in my face

You're fucking lying again, eddie the traitor - you Stalinist shit bags have outlawed freedom of religion.

{
Jack Phillips, the Christian baker who prevailed at the U.S. Supreme Court after declining to create a custom wedding cake for a gay couple, filed a lawsuit in federal court late Tuesday suing the Colorado Civil Rights Commission.

Phillips and his attorneys at the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) say the Commission has revived its campaign against him following June’s high court decision, singling Masterpiece Cakeshop out for disparate treatment on the basis of their religious beliefs.

“The state of Colorado is ignoring the message of the U.S. Supreme Court by continuing to single out Jack for punishment and to exhibit hostility toward his religious beliefs,” said Kristen Waggoner, an Alliance Defending Freedom attorney who represents Phillips. “Even though Jack serves all customers and simply declines to create custom cakes that express messages or celebrate events in violation of his deeply held beliefs, the government is intent on destroying him — something the Supreme Court has already told it not to do.”}

Colorado Is Going After Jack Phillips Of Masterpiece Cakeshop Again

We either have civil rights in this country, or we have you fuckwad fascist democrats. We can only have one or the other.

I'll take liberty.

Once Senate Republicans wake up and realize that Trump is nothing but a HUGE ALBATROSS in the upcoming 2020 election, Trump will be gone.

Politically, impeaching Trump ASAP works in favor of Republicans, while impeachment works against the Dems.

The BIG question the Dems have to ask is: "How much damage will Trump do to this country if we don't impeach him?"

Why would tripping a circuit breaker make Trump not my President?

Oh...I see...you thought that sticking that in a 120V electrical socket would electrocute you...Guess again dumbass!

You folks just keep getting stupidier and stupidier!

Except of course Nixon did NOT have his team break into DNC headquarters. He knew nothing about it.

Howard Hunt and Gordon Liddy broke into the Watergate hotel room of the McGovern team to steal evidence that McGovern had bugged the Nixon campaign. They indeed obtained that evidence. But we are not a nation of law, so bad deeds by democrats are not punished or even mentioned. This burglary was done with zero knowledge of the president.

Nixon got caught up in the cover up. What really sank Nixon was his suggestion to use the IRS to harass political opponent. The IRS refused and no such act occurred. Simply suggesting this outraged Barry Goldwater and Republicans. Of course Barack Mugabe Obama in fact did use the IRS to wage war on his political opponents, but he is a democrat so laws don't apply.

What Nixon did is laughable by today's standards. Clinton, who threatened a 62 year old black woman to perjure herself of be fired and lose her pension was light years more criminal than the silly stuff Nixon did. Of course Nixon had a totally corrupt press that waged war on him. That same press covered up for Clinton and the fucking traitor Obama.

Forum List

Back