Unmarked military helicopter rotor washes NC relief supplies.

I did not see any great harm done. Funny the camera was never on the helicopter. I was too busy reading giant blocks of text to see much of anything. Looked to me like other than a few papers blown around, all the supplies were still there and just fine.

It sounds like intimidation tactics then.....one way or another is wrong.

The privately owned helicopter had not coordinated with rescue personnel on the ground as requested. Pilots who refuse to cooperate with standard safety procedures are a danger to and a distraction from ongoing recovery efforts.

Was it a Blackhawk helicopter?

If it was ...well then.... nobody owns a Blackhawk except the Government.

1728423421523.png

Those who know about helicopters can tell us more!:)

I only found this bit of info....

"US Military "style"?
That's a UH-60 Blackhawk, produced by Lockheed-Martin.
There isn't exactly a generic version..."

Army?

Was it a Blackhawk helicopter?
If it was ...well then.... nobody owns a Blackhawk except the Government.
View attachment 1023928

Looks like it may have been owned by the Maryland Army National Guard.

Why were the pilots wearing military headwear?

Weird. :eusa_think:

Brian Trascher, the Vice President and Public Information Officer for the United Cajun Navy, told RedState.com in a phone interview that the unmarked helicopter was likely a UH60 standard Blackhawk, and the pilots were wearing military headgear. The organization came to the conclusion after analyzing the videos and speaking with eyewitnesses.

“Yeah, it takes two pilots to fly,” Trascher explained to RedState.com. “One of those things, and both were wearing standard DOD gear, the headgear.”

Trascher said the United Cajun Navy is continuing to investigate the incident and identify the culprit.

The privately owned helicopter had not coordinated with rescue personnel on the ground as requested. Pilots who refuse to cooperate with standard safety procedures are a danger to and a distraction from ongoing recovery efforts.
Prove your claims.

Why were the pilots wearing military headwear?

Weird. :eusa_think:

Brian Trascher, the Vice President and Public Information Officer for the United Cajun Navy, told RedState.com in a phone interview that the unmarked helicopter was likely a UH60 standard Blackhawk, and the pilots were wearing military headgear. The organization came to the conclusion after analyzing the videos and speaking with eyewitnesses.

“Yeah, it takes two pilots to fly,” Trascher explained to RedState.com. “One of those things, and both were wearing standard DOD gear, the headgear.”

Trascher said the United Cajun Navy is continuing to investigate the incident and identify the culprit.

do you have a picture of said headgear?

Forum List

Back