Unpacking The Unsuccessful Effort To Discredit Black Voters In Philadelphia

This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters since the areas Trump and that dago Giuliani keep targeting as fraud are heavily black areas, really they are saying black voters stole and cheated in this election, that's why this whole mess is really racist and not just in Philly

You have to cool it with the racism. Its a bad look.

I'm half white Polish and Black, I can't be a racist.
Fuck you.

This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters

Oh my God!! Shove that stupid racist bullshit up your ass.

You people will tell any sick lie won't you.

It is a war on black voters, if not why are you honkies trying to votes thrown out that come from mostly black areas and majority blacks or significantly black cities? Trump tried to get votes thrown own in Wayne county which comprises Detroit, and tried to say he was cheated in significantly black Philly? Leave the black vote alone

I'm sick of the Democrats and their shit. They just stole an election and think they're going to get away with it. Well fuck them, and fuck the media who allowed it to happen.

I'm sick of white racist Republicans and their shit. They're always trying to disenfranchise black people and get away with it. Well fuck them, and fuck the right wing media who promote the lies and conspiracies to try to make it happen.

Just a question why do you vote for Democrats who held the blacks in chains ?

This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters since the areas Trump and that dago Giuliani keep targeting as fraud are heavily black areas, really they are saying black voters stole and cheated in this election, that's why this whole mess is really racist and not just in Philly

So you wanted to vote for Obama, but accidentally filled in the Romney oval.

Fuck you.

Shots fired.

I'm sick of the Democrats and their shit. They just stole an election and think they're going to get away with it. Well fuck them, and fuck the media who allowed it to happen.

Yeah, if the Right continues it's "Century of surrender", it'll keep getting worse.
They finally have their power grab in sight. exponentially worse.

Fuck you.

Fuck you, your mama, and anyone who agrees with you, pussy!

This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters since the areas Trump and that nutter Giuliani keep targeting as fraud are heavily black areas, really they are saying black voters stole and cheated in this election, that's why this whole mess is really racist and not just in Philly

Yup....pointing out election fraud is racist.

Forum List

Back