Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

A completely unqualified man is in the White House.

No, a completely unqualified black man in a government job left in January.

Seems like he was imminently more qualified than this white clown we have in their now and the one before him.

I've told you idiots before. Obama being black wasn't a qualification.

You were the one who mentioned his race as part of the qualification idiot.

I mentioned that you idiots that voted for him THOUGHT it was a qualification. By the way, he's not blacks. He's a half breed that's a by product of a typical runaway baby daddy and white trash mother.

You apparently think being white qualifies Trump to be president,

No, a completely unqualified black man in a government job left in January.

Seems like he was imminently more qualified than this white clown we have in their now and the one before him.

I mentioned that you idiots that voted for him THOUGHT it was a qualification. By the way, he's not blacks. He's a half breed that's a by product of a typical runaway baby daddy and white trash mother.

Beating drunken Hillary is what qualifies him to be President.

If so, it's not surprising they let a jew in. The US government helps jews and it helps negroes. Nothing new here.

The US government helps whites more than anyone else and always has.
One must then ask the question why the negroes stay here. I guess they're just too stupid to leave to go live in negrotopia (Africa).

No. One must ask why do dumb ass, uneducated, inbred white idiots ask us why we stay when we were born in America and have the mother fucking right to demand we get treated fairly.
Blacks do get treated fairly. They are treated according to the merits of their character. Those merits are few and far between.

Regardless, my question was more one of practicality than of "right to demand." If blacks are being held down by whitey and are just as good as whites, it would follow that black countries would be just as good as white countries. Thus, it would make sense for these oppressed black minorities to move to them. The opposite is happening. Blacks are drowning to get to white countries. How do you explain that?

Interesting point you bring up. Seems blacks don't want to live in countries run by blacks.

Blacks are living in countries run by blacks idiot.

But Black Americans don't have to go anywhere because you don't like us pointing out your racism. We were born here just like your whites asses. Abd since you whites want to bitch about the government all the time why don't YU move to another white country where you can live. Don't see any of you bitches getting on that plane to the Ukraine. We have a white polish racist here but he won't be moving back to Poland. I don't see any of you Irish in any hurry to move back there.

Yeah that was an interesting point, Seems that whites don't want to live in countries run by whites.

Not really considering the level of incompetence we have seen.

Name the official government program used to help whites.

All of them.
^Dunce.

Funny how he didn't provide anything showing where the word "white" was part of any of the programs he claims helps whites. Since he claimed all of them did, surely he could find one example of it in all that.
The typical "all months other than February are white months" bullshit that Democrats casually spew as if it is gospel.

In reality, white people are uniquely disadvantaged on a level never experienced in human history.

Not only are there no programs to help whites, but the idea of even creating them is considered a sin that white people must be punished for until we cease to exist as a distinctive race of people.

Imagine if so called "oppressed" peoples had entire governments, huge global corporations, and the entire media that was supposed to represent them trying to destroy them. White people can't even fathom the level of discrimination that we actually face on a day to day basis.

What affirmative actions boils down to is white people that never owned slaves are supposed to accept a race based program that benefits those that never were slaves.

I don't feel disadvantaged. I have the luxury of knowing that what I have in life in the way of education, job, etc. I earned for what I offered not based on something I was born with. I don't want programs put in place by the government to benefit me. I want those that say using race to deny minorities is wrong yet using race to benefit them is OK to STFU.

That's not what it boils down to. You have the luxury of lying to yourself about your life and how you got what you have, You grew up with government programs in place that benefitted your dumb ass. You are where you are because race was used to benefit you. And you are the one who needs to shut the fuck up.

Not really considering the level of incompetence we have seen.

That's true, just look at the mumbling fool who beat drunken Hillary last time.

Name the official government program used to help whites.

All of them.
^Dunce.

Funny how he didn't provide anything showing where the word "white" was part of any of the programs he claims helps whites. Since he claimed all of them did, surely he could find one example of it in all that.

Not only are there no programs to help whites....

Franco American Education Foundation – Franco American Education Foundation

King Olav V Norwegian-American Heritage Fund - Scholarships for College

Panhellenic Scholarship Foundation - Scholarships.com

Sons Of Italy Scholarship - Scholarships.com

Ethnicity Scholarships - Scholarships.com

One must then ask the question why the negroes stay here. I guess they're just too stupid to leave to go live in negrotopia (Africa).

No. One must ask why do dumb ass, uneducated, inbred white idiots ask us why we stay when we were born in America and have the mother fucking right to demand we get treated fairly.
Blacks do get treated fairly. They are treated according to the merits of their character. Those merits are few and far between.

Regardless, my question was more one of practicality than of "right to demand." If blacks are being held down by whitey and are just as good as whites, it would follow that black countries would be just as good as white countries. Thus, it would make sense for these oppressed black minorities to move to them. The opposite is happening. Blacks are drowning to get to white countries. How do you explain that?

Interesting point you bring up. Seems blacks don't want to live in countries run by blacks.

Blacks are living in countries run by blacks idiot.
And it doesn't look like they enjoy it very much. It's true, blacks tend to make bad leaders. Leadership requires intelligence.
But Black Americans don't have to go anywhere because you don't like us pointing out your racism. We were born here just like your whites asses. Abd since you whites want to bitch about the government all the time why don't YU move to another white country where you can live. Don't see any of you bitches getting on that plane to the Ukraine. We have a white polish racist here but he won't be moving back to Poland. I don't see any of you Irish in any hurry to move back there.

Yeah that was an interesting point, Seems that whites don't want to live in countries run by whites.
Not sure what you're talking about. What whites are drowning to get out of their white-run countries to go to a black-run country? Disagreeing with your white country's pro-black policies is not the same as not wanting to live in a black-run shithole. It means you want the blacks to move the fuck out.

The typical "all months other than February are white months" bullshit that Democrats casually spew as if it is gospel.

In reality, white people are uniquely disadvantaged on a level never experienced in human history.

Not only are there no programs to help whites, but the idea of even creating them is considered a sin that white people must be punished for until we cease to exist as a distinctive race of people.

Imagine if so called "oppressed" peoples had entire governments, huge global corporations, and the entire media that was supposed to represent them trying to destroy them. White people can't even fathom the level of discrimination that we actually face on a day to day basis.

What affirmative actions boils down to is white people that never owned slaves are supposed to accept a race based program that benefits those that never were slaves.

I don't feel disadvantaged. I have the luxury of knowing that what I have in life in the way of education, job, etc. I earned for what I offered not based on something I was born with. I don't want programs put in place by the government to benefit me. I want those that say using race to deny minorities is wrong yet using race to benefit them is OK to STFU.

That's not what it boils down to. You have the luxury of lying to yourself about your life and how you got what you have, You grew up with government programs in place that benefitted your dumb ass. You are where you are because race was used to benefit you. And you are the one who needs to shut the fuck up.
White-run countries like the US generally have government policies in place that encourage and reward people (often whites due to their merits) to work hard to benefit the entire community. So yes, I guess I did grow up with government policies in place that benefit me. Many blacks can't take advantages of these benefits since they're lazy drug addicts busy murdering and robbing each other (both actions discouraged by our government, along with drug use). However, our government does have some policies in place that benefit black virtues, like welfare, food stamps, good prison conditions (as much as blacks try to ruin them), and quick methods of execution.

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.
Green trumps all other colors. God Bless America!

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.
That reminds me. Despite being a jew, it looks like he received benefits due to being a rich man's relative, not for being "white" or jewish.

That reminds me. Despite being a jew, it looks like he received benefits due to being a rich man's relative, not for being "white" or jewish.
Agreed. If Obama gave them $2.5M to have one of his kids go to Harvard, it wouldn't be a racial thing. It'd be money thing. Plus, in his case, political and social since having ex-President's go to a certain college looks good.

Blacks are a type, sure. But black racial preconditioning exists too in most high schools. Many high school teachers down mark black students on their papers. Especially on report cards that colleges select by. Many blacks, even if they are good in a few subjects, get an F in a specific subject, that shows up on top of his report card. Blacks are down graded in high schools, and it goes down hill from there. I am white, by the way, yet I know this. This is big.

Blacks are a type, sure. But black racial preconditioning exists too in most high schools. Many high school teachers down mark black students on their papers. Especially on report cards that colleges select by. Many blacks, even if they are good in a few subjects, get an F in a specific subject, that shows up on top of his report card. Blacks are down graded in high schools, and it goes down hill from there. I am white, by the way, yet I know this. This is big.
That's the meme. Do you have evidence of this? Preferably something from this century, not 1955 Georgia.

Agreed. If Obama gave them $2.5M to have one of his kids go to Harvard, it wouldn't be a racial thing. It'd be money thing. Plus, in his case, political and social since having ex-President's go to a certain college looks good.

Actually if Obamas kids go to Princeton or Harvard it would be on legacy. Sorry you guys want to deny racism except when whites are he ones criticized. Kushner is an example whereby an unquailed white man by his grades got into Harvard. It happens frequently and that why I made this thread due to the fact that it appears no one white here wants to even consider he prospect of this happening.

That's the meme. Do you have evidence of this? Preferably something from this century, not 1955 Georgia.

You don't have evidence for anything you say. Don't ask from others what you never produce yourself.

Actually if Obamas kids go to Princeton or Harvard it would be on legacy. Sorry you guys want to deny racism except when whites are he ones criticized. Kushner is an example whereby an unquailed white man by his grades got into Harvard. It happens frequently and that why I made this thread due to the fact that it appears no one white here wants to even consider he prospect of this happening.
Correct about legacy. Make it Stanford, same results. Is "you guys" like "you people"? LOL

Since you're a well known racist and you know there are other racists opposing you, then you should know that those other racists would see Kushner as a Jew, not a "white man". This is, of course, a fucked up racist attitude on their part just like your post is, but fortunately it's in the minority. Most Americans don't give a shit.

You don't have evidence for anything you say. Don't ask from others what you never produce yourself.
A lie from you. Very unoriginal. I've produced lots of evidence, but am willing to let the members of this forum decide for themselves whether it's you or me who is a fucking piece of shit racist and liar.

Actually if Obamas kids go to Princeton or Harvard it would be on legacy. Sorry you guys want to deny racism except when whites are he ones criticized. Kushner is an example whereby an unquailed white man
He's a jew. Jews get government handouts. Who is denying this?

A lie from you. Very unoriginal. I've produced lots of evidence, but am willing to let the members of this forum decide for themselves whether it's you or me who is a fucking piece of shit racist and liar.

What evidence have you produced that racism is over and just a thing of the past?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back