Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Whether it is illegal or not would depend on pretrial motions. I don't think Trump can do anything to stop the DOJ until after grand jury indictments. The federal grand jury like all grand juries are controlled by the prosecution. I suspect that if the DOJ decides to charge Trump, a grand jury will indict and he will be tried and found guilty unless he pleads guilty. I say that because the DOJ wins 90% or more of their cases which is higher than most state and local prosecutions. Of course the reason they win so many cases is most cases never get out of the investigation stage.
Why would a prosecutor attempt to indict someone with no evidence? I swear you are dumber than a box of hammers!

The search was certainly authorized by a judge. But …

If the FBI and DOJ presented false information to the Magistrate, that could invalidate the warrant (and thus the search) and lead to the suppression of any and all evidence seized.

This whole thing is crap. I’m not saying they won’t try to indict 45. They very well might try. They might even obtain an indictment. But that doesn’t mean they are in any dire need of obtaining a conviction. What they seek (I assume here) is just to smear him and tie him up — to hobble his run.
Problems with federal searches are rarely the warrant and often the execution of the search simply because there's a lot more to go wrong in a search than in creating the warrant. Search warrants like grand juries only require probably cause and they can cast a very large net for the search.

Last edited:
Why would a prosecutor attempt to indict someone with no evidence? I swear you are dumber than a box of hammers!
You have no way of knowing what evidence the DOJ has and certainly not what evidence they may uncover. When they believe that the investigation has uncovered enough evidence to convict, they will call for a grand jury. They may never get enough evidence or they might be ready for a grand jury in a few months. There is no way to know. Trump's lawyers are trying to learn as much as they can about the investigation so as to derail it. Just by knowing who are likely witness, they can beat the DOJ to the punch by interviewing them and planting ideas that will influence their interview with the DOJ.

You have no way of knowing what evidence the DOJ has and certainly not what evidence they may uncover. When they believe that the investigation has uncovered enough evidence to convict, they will call for a grand jury. They may never get enough evidence or they might be ready for a grand jury in a few months. There is no way to know. Trump's lawyers are trying to learn as much as they can about the investigation so as to derail it. Just by knowing who are likely witness, they can beat the DOJ to the punch by interviewing them and planting ideas that will influence their interview with the DOJ.
You really need to write a good fiction novel, because all you seem to post is pure fiction!

You bet.
Good advice.
But, truth be told, I already do that when I make a claim.

And therein lies the rub, good poster Dude -- "make a claim".

If one makes a claim it is up to the claimant to bring some game -- to the game..

I am mildly sure you already know that. But, in this case, you possibly have no credible source to back yourself up.

C'mon man!
You can be better than that.

You bet.
Good advice.
But, truth be told, I already do that when I make a claim.

And therein lies the rub, good poster Dude -- "make a claim".

If one makes a claim it is up to the claimant to bring some game -- to the game..

I am mildly sure you already know that. But, in this case, you possibly have no credible source to back yourself up.

C'mon man!
You can be better than that.
Ok, I'll bookmark every item I come across, even if I have no immediate use for it, in case someone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

He didn't have his people either memorialize that determination or to stamp the documents as "unclassified" as required.

As I said, there is a process that has to be followed, and Trump didn't follow it.

Had he done so, his staff around him would have been aware of it. It would have been put into the presidential records, and the documents would have been marked.

In addition the agency that classified the documents would have been notified of the new classification status of the documents.

Correct, there are formal steps to declassify documents and the related agencies must give approval and there are certain things that are never declassified, like nuclear secrets. Even Trump's own former administration has confirmed that no such process was performed. This is why this is yet another failed argument for Trump and his idiot cult followers who parrot every moronic thing he says like sheep.

He declassified them when he was President, dumbass.
That he did and the FBI visited him in Feb and he showed them what he had. He also told them to take whatever they wanted, They took nothing but told him to put another lock on the door where the documents were stored. Which he did Kinda funny how they weren't illegal in Feb but are in August????? Ill just stand over here and LMAO. This has already turned into a nightmare for the Dems and will be a bigger one come November.

Ok, I'll bookmark every item I come across, even if I have no immediate use for it
And that too, may be good advice.
It's like this Dude, if you intend to make claims on this venue, ...or hell, in any human endeavor.....it is incumbent upon the claimant to be able to be persuasive and credible.
Oftentimes, outside sources offered as substantiation ....depending upon their perceived quality..... can go a long ways in that 'persuasiveness' requirement.

And that too, may be good advice.
It's like this Dude, if you intend to make claims on this venue, ...or hell, in any human endeavor.....it is incumbent upon the claimant to be able to be persuasive and credible.
Oftentimes, outside sources offered as substantiation ....depending upon their perceived quality..... can go a long ways in that 'persuasiveness' requirement.
I wasn't aware we were in a court of law.
And this is not in any way, my first rodeo.
If you know how to do a google search, when I make a statement in a thread, you already have all the information you need.

I wasn't aware we were in a court of law.
And this is not in any way, my first rodeo.
If you know how to do a google search, when I make a statement in a thread, you already have all the information you need.

Why do you think the burden to prove your claims falls upon anyone but you??

Who needs a dick in this debate?

Yeah, that would be you, like I just said, Nancy. Your woman dick looks really big. LOL. Dyke

A brain suffices for me. Too bad for you, that leaves you out.

Yes, you're smart. Intelligent people mindlessly parrot the Democrat party. You know, like you do. And Democrats told you that makes you smart! Have a donut and remember to breath deeply. In and out, in and out.

Fucking retard

Forum List

Back