Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

You must be since you can't see what other posters are wearing

Um ... yes ... I can see your avatar. You thought I couldn't? WTF is wrong with you?

. You can only see what you're wearing. Why you chose to share your twisted fantasies with posters here is beyond me.

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Got it, thanks

Um ... yes ... I can see your avatar. You thought I couldn't? WTF is wrong with you?

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Got it, thanks

LOL

You're kazzing (i.e., lying) again. Avatars don't reveal what a poster is wearing. :eusa_doh:

Even worse for you... you said that of a poster named, Chillicothe. Here's his avatar...

Screenshot_20220825-123302_Samsung Internet.jpg

Given that looks like a penis to you reveals more about you than I'm confident you wanted revealed. Like I said, I feel bad for your significant other.

LOL

You're kazzing (i.e., lying) again. Avatars don't reveal what a poster is wearing. :eusa_doh:

Even worse for you... you said that of a poster named, Chillicothe. Here's his avatar...

Given that looks like a penis to you reveals more about you than I'm confident you wanted revealed. Like I said, I feel bad for your significant other.

Ever the third grader on the playground

Do you have any content?

LOLOL

Funny coming from you given your last several posts...

Chilicothe: Calling me a misogynist! That makes you a misogynist!

Yeah, yeah, I'm rubber and you're glue, stupid fuck
Fucking ass. How's your chick dick? Shriveling up and dying, huh?

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Got it, thanks
TDS much?
Ever the third grader on the playground

SWISH!

I meant do you EVER have content. I'd say you were playing dumb again, but you weren't playing, were you?

LOL

Spits the gay poster who got caught fantasizing it's others wearing gay costumes. And now you're getting swishy?? :icon_rolleyes:

LOL

Spits the gay poster who got caught fantasizing it's others wearing gay costumes. And now you're getting swishy?? :icon_rolleyes:

Faun: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said

Fucking homo

Well then, poster Jim....is there a credible argument to be made that it was Don Trump with Vlad Putin, and assorted ballot cheaters that rigged the 2016 election? How else could he have won what with all those who you complain about being against him?

I dunno.
Just askin'.
Um, he got 100% of the votes from my house.

Despite the opposition, his message was about putting our country first, putting all Americans first, regardless of anything but if they were American. It resonated with hard-working Americans who were worried about their children's future and the globalists taking over our country further. And he won because we voted for him.

And then during his term, he exceeded our expectations, and we voted for him again in 2020.

Despite the opposition, his message was about putting our country first, putting all Americans first, regardless of anything but if they were American. It resonated with hard-working Americans who were worried about their children's future and the globalists taking over our country further. And he won because we voted for him.

And then during his term, he exceeded our expectations, and we voted for him again in 2020.
You're a fool and an idiot; Opinion | Trump's Mar-a-Lago lawyers have some real explaining to do

Trump put himself first, EVERY SINGLE DAY."

Country first my ass. The lawyers told Trump four months later after leaving office that these documents had to be returned. He didn't return them all. And that's COUNTRY FIRST? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Um, he got 100% of the votes from my house. Sounds like a cult to me.

How did he meet your expectations?
Two years of taking credit for Obama's successes that he inherited and then two years of a botched covid pandemic response.
And now Biden in his first two years has had to clean up the messes that he inherited from Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
How did he meet your expectations?
Two years of taking credit for Obama's successes that he inherited and then two years of a botched covid pandemic response.
And now Biden in his first two years has had to clean up the messes that he inherited from Trump.
These folks are totally consumed with Cultism.

Forum List

Back