Until January, this is still America...so.....giving a gun as a Christmas gift, the right way....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Being an American means you have a God given Right to protect yourself and your family from criminals and the Chinese government allies, the democrat party....

If you want to give a gun as a Christmas gift, here is a quick look at how to do it legally.....

Being an American means you have a God given Right to protect yourself and your family from criminals and the Chinese government allies, the democrat party....

If you want to give a gun as a Christmas gift, here is a quick look at how to do it legally.....

My wife felt sorry for me, when i lost all my weapons out at sea in my dingy in international waters. So she went to the local 7/11 and picked up one of these for me.

Replica_Styer_AUG.jpg

I remember when you just went down to the local hardware store, bought the gun, wrapped it up with a bow and put it under the tree. I was nice to add a couple of boxes of ammo with the gun.

Our gift to my father this year:

1873 Single-Action Cattleman Revolver

My wife felt sorry for me, when i lost all my weapons out at sea in my dingy in international waters. So she went to the local 7/11 and picked up one of these for me.

Replica_Styer_AUG.jpg

Sweet. I asked my wife for an MP5 build kit. Now all I need to do is master weldingā€”a task I've never enjoyed.

MP5 9mm Pistol Build Kit With Flat & Weldment Set - HKParts

I want a laser pistol and a light saber, where are the best places to get one of those? :dunno:

Replica_Styer_AUG.jpg
i bought one out of the trunk of a car.

Why bother giving guns for Christmas when Bidenā€™s just gonna take them away anyway?

Along with all your money and your private property.

He is a Communist after all.

Our gift to my father this year:

1873 Single-Action Cattleman Revolver
Nice, very nice. Can I adopt you?

Forum List

Back