UPDATE - Kavanaugh ‘Completely Cleared’ … ‘No Evidence Found To Support Christine Ford’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I predict the snowflakes will not be interested in this thread:

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee late Saturday released a 414-page report in which the panel members say they found no supporting evidence for any of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation.

“Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the #SCOTUS confirmation process,” the Senate Judiciary Committee tweeted Saturday.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”

I like to drink BEER & we will fill the SCOTUS with a bunch of drunks drinking BEER :9:

What happened to Ford?

Dimms threw her in the dumpster once Kavanaugh was confirmed?

misogynists.

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee late Saturday released a 414-page report in which the panel members say they found no supporting evidence for any of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation.

“Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the #SCOTUS confirmation process,” the Senate Judiciary Committee tweeted Saturday.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”

They'll still call him a rapist.

Is that the “investigation” by Trumpest FBI guys who did not even interview Ford or some of Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies under oath?
Haha, what a partisan joke!

Seriously, what are the DIMMS doing to help Ford?

I haven't heard a word about her since Kavanugh was confirmed.

Is that the “investigation” by Trumpest FBI guys who did not even interview Ford or some of Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies under oath?

First, the investigation had nothing to do with whether or not Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker when he was in school. If that was an issue, Ted Kennedy would never have been elected the first time, much less his entire life. So no reason to interview "drinking buddies".

Second, they already had his sworn testimony. What more do you think they could get from him?

You didn't want an investigation into Ford's allegation, you wanted an open ended fishing expedition so you could convict Kavabaugh of breaking Mrs. McGillicuddy's window with a baseball when he was 9 years old.

Which is exactly as I predicted. As soon as the confirmation vote was over, no matter which way it went, her usefulness was over.

Which is exactly as I predicted. As soon as the confirmation vote was over, no matter which way it went, her usefulness was over.

Soulless cvnts.

Ford was a useful idiot.

Dimms are disgusting ghouls.

They can't EVEN FAKE givig a shit about Ford, once her usefullness was over.

Where is that stupid cvnt from Hawaii who was blasting all men about the Ford thing?

didn't she give her testimony under oath in the committee? why did she need to speak to the FBI exactly? Please explain.

i guess then the Dems will impeach Kava being his father was a slave owner in 1861

didn't she give her testimony under oath in the committee? why did she need to speak to the FBI exactly? Please explain.
Why? Have you heard of “cross examination”?
If not, it’s to allow a witness to respond to another’s testimony, especially if contradictory.
Do I know more about USA law than you do?

We already knew all of this and the left still said Kavanaugh was guilty so I don’t know why they’d avoid this thread when they obviously don’t mind willingly displaying their stupidity.

If not, it’s to allow a witness to respond to another’s testimony, especially if contradictory.
explain. what is it you wanted her to answer?

First, the investigation had nothing to do with whether or not Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker when he was in school.
Wrong. His drinking was related to Ford’s claim of attempted rape.
Was Mark Judge, his drinking buddy, interviewed under oath by FBI?

Oh My Mother Fucking God.

You mean you went to a totally obscure and heretofore unknown RWNJ Site and actually found a story that you wanted without any real basis in reality?

There is no one shred of credible evidence in that article, just a shit load RWNJ tweets. No proof...just tweets.

Fuck that Goose Stepping, Seig Heil Shouting Orange Shit Stain Facsist and the fucking dead from the neck up Fucking Followers.

First, the investigation had nothing to do with whether or not Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker when he was in school.
Wrong. His drinking was related to Ford’s claim of attempted rape.
Was Mark Judge, his drinking buddy, interviewed under oath by FBI?
which she couldn't prove. and since no proof, anything else was useless in the hearing. so still no evidence. just curious, you drink? how many americans you think drink?

explain. what is it you wanted her to answer?
Did you read the FBI report?
For starters, she could have responded to her “ex-boyfriend’s” claims.

Forum List

Back