UPDATE - Kavanaugh ‘Completely Cleared’ … ‘No Evidence Found To Support Christine Ford’

STILL WAITING FOR THE 2,000 PAGE REPORT FROM MUELLER THAT COST THE TAXPAYERS ...
I’m looking forward to it too!
Including the financial ties between Putin & Trump that Trump refused to disclose in his tax returns ...
cause lord knows if we're going to do something illegal w/russia we're going to put it on our taxes...

I heard President Trump was Russian to The Bathroom once after drinking too much Iced Tea.

Collusion I tell yah. We must see that receipt for the Iced Tea.

STILL WAITING FOR THE 2,000 PAGE REPORT FROM MUELLER THAT COST THE TAXPAYERS ...
Including the financial ties between Putin & Trump that Trump refused to disclose in his tax returns ...
cause lord knows if we're going to do something illegal w/russia we're going to put it on our taxes...
Obviously not explicitly, but the “ties” with Putin and his oligarchs will be delineated in bogus shell companies or ...

ROFLMAO!

Line 6969 on Form 1040 Schedule A
Deduction for Bribes to Agents of Foreign Governments

Line 6969a
Deduction for Election Tampering Expenses

Obviously not explicitly, but the “ties” with Putin and his oligarchs will be delineated in bogus shell companies or ...
so you're saying it doesn't matter what is there, you'll see what you want to see and whine about it.

got it.

so you're saying it doesn't matter what is there, you'll see what you want to see and whine about it.
got it.
Yes, you got it ... like seeing the top of an iceberg. LOL

I predict the snowflakes will not be interested in this thread:

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee late Saturday released a 414-page report in which the panel members say they found no supporting evidence for any of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation.

“Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the #SCOTUS confirmation process,” the Senate Judiciary Committee tweeted Saturday.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”
Is that the “investigation” by Trumpest FBI guys who did not even interview Ford or some of Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies under oath?
Haha, what a partisan joke!
First, the investigation had nothing to do with whether or not Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker when he was in school.
Wrong. His drinking was related to Ford’s claim of attempted rape.
Was Mark Judge, his drinking buddy, interviewed under oath by FBI?
which she couldn't prove. and since no proof, anything else was useless in the hearing. so still no evidence. just curious, you drink? how many americans you think drink?

Kavanaugh said he did not get dead drunk. That was contradicted by several people. Then of course how did she know that Judge and Kavanaugh were together. If he lied as a sitting judge, that is a serious issue.
Dead drunk? He made it to the hearings!

got it.
Yes, you got it ... like seeing the top of an iceberg. LOL
lord all mighty - if there was ever an asshole needing a participation trophy, its you.

Watching those dipshit Dems stammer “But....But...But...another FBI investigation” after Kavanaugh rightly scorched them was the nail in their coffin
The coquettish Faker Ford should be in jail

I like to drink BEER & we will fill the SCOTUS with a bunch of drunks drinking BEER :9:

so now drinking beer is immoral?

Yup

obama-beer-xlarge.jpg

I predict the snowflakes will not be interested in this thread:

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee late Saturday released a 414-page report in which the panel members say they found no supporting evidence for any of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation.

“Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the #SCOTUS confirmation process,” the Senate Judiciary Committee tweeted Saturday.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”

This is just another pre-Tuesday radical right propaganda blog.
The flimsy FBI investigation requested, with a wink and a smile, by the White House in which the accuser and the accused WERE NOT interviewed, confirmed the closet predator Kavanaugh to the Bench.
By golly are you that dumb?

The whole damn nation saw them interviewed. UNDER OATH. Were you sleeping?

Dimms know Feinstein COLLUDED with Ford.

Last thing DImms want is any more out of Ford.

By golly are you that dumb?

The whole damn nation saw them interviewed. UNDER OATH. Were you sleeping?

Apparently you aren't aware that the broadcast of the testimony in question was preempted by a Tom & Jerry Special in LeftWingerTopia.

That's why the dingbats remain so confused about the accusers opportunity to tell her story.

The first word in the article says it all.

Should have read: "The all white male Republicans on the committee released their preferred version of events....."

Should have read: "The all white male Republicans on the committee released their preferred version of events....."
any port in a storm.

just sit there and be wrong and learn to live with it.

It doesn't matter if the Orange Homer Simpson released it because he likes that Trump sometimes appears Orange, it is inconsequential who releases an FBI REPORT.

TRY READING IT instead of making a fallacious ad hominem error in judgement;

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1eJ9CsZG0cqlmC6uHuoy6PS2McedgovxtNUFbjQAd6Bak7AsrVw71MbiQ

There are Democrats on the committee too, women mind you. . . .

Forum List

Back