UPDATE - Kavanaugh ‘Completely Cleared’ … ‘No Evidence Found To Support Christine Ford’

I predict the snowflakes will not be interested in this thread:

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee late Saturday released a 414-page report in which the panel members say they found no supporting evidence for any of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation.

“Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the #SCOTUS confirmation process,” the Senate Judiciary Committee tweeted Saturday.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”

Oh My Mother Fucking God.

You mean you went to a totally obscure and heretofore unknown RWNJ Site and actually found a story that you wanted without any real basis in reality?

There is no one shred of credible evidence in that article, just a shit load RWNJ tweets. No proof...just tweets.

Fuck that Goose Stepping, Seig Heil Shouting Orange Shit Stain Facsist and the fucking dead from the neck up Fucking Followers.
what's wrong with that?

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee late Saturday released a 414-page report in which the panel members say they found no supporting evidence for any of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation.

“Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the #SCOTUS confirmation process,” the Senate Judiciary Committee tweeted Saturday.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”
Is that the “investigation” by Trumpest FBI guys who did not even interview Ford or some of Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies under oath?
Haha, what a partisan joke!
First, the investigation had nothing to do with whether or not Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker when he was in school.
Wrong. His drinking was related to Ford’s claim of attempted rape.
Was Mark Judge, his drinking buddy, interviewed under oath by FBI?
which she couldn't prove. and since no proof, anything else was useless in the hearing. so still no evidence. just curious, you drink? how many americans you think drink?
Yes, i drink BEER! Who does not?
However, I never attempted to rape anyone.

Is that the “investigation” by Trumpest FBI guys who did not even interview Ford or some of Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies under oath?
First, the investigation had nothing to do with whether or not Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker when he was in school.
which she couldn't prove. and since no proof, anything else was useless in the hearing. so still no evidence. just curious, you drink? how many americans you think drink?
Yes, i drink BEER! Who does not?
However, I never attempted to rape anyone.
neither did he. and?

He also gave a sworn statement that what Ford said he did and witnessed didn't happen. What more exactly do you think would have come out had they questioned him again?

The story was vague, I think deliberately, so as to be extremely difficult to defend against.

Yes.

Democrats will still call him a rapist. Democrats will still insist that the FBI could find victims and witnesses if the investigation was still going on.

Yes.
The FBI report does NOT indicate that.
Please provide your evidence.

Democrats will still call him a rapist. Democrats will still insist that the FBI could find victims and witnesses if the investigation was still going on.
who would they be investigating?
Start with the students in the same school Kavanaugh went to. All of them. Random people in the same city.

At the height of the McMartin preschool hysteria over 400 people in those beach cities were accused of child molestation. Just by the method of accusing random people. Look for random victims. The crazies will come out of the woodwork.

These people all need prosecuted. All of them that created these fake accusations were radical Leftist DemNazi Activists.

Only ONE OF THEM WAS HONEST.

"HE HAD TO BE STOPPED"...she said...when asked why she falsely accused Kavaugh of sexual assualt. The Woman is decades older than Kavanaugh and never met him either.

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

“I was angry, and I sent it out,” she told investigators.

“In short, during the committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted committee resources,” Mr. Grassley wrote. “When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a ‘ploy,’ and a ‘tactic.’ She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.”

Why won’t our resident liberals talk about Ford?

It’s all you guys could talk about a month ago.

Why silent now?

The abandonment of Ford for apparent political reasons only bolsters the claims that Dimms are lying political whores.

How can you support politicians who tried to exploit a lie to ruin a man’s life?

It’s fucking bizarre.

Lol,

Here Libby Libby Libby.

Let’s talk about Ford.

I know you guys see this thread.

Why are you avoiding it?

How can you support politicians who tried to exploit a lie to ruin a man’s life?
Huh? The man’s life was not ruined. Is he not on your Supreme Court?
The partisan politicians (both sides) exploit their positions; do you vote?

Lol,

Here Libby Libby Libby.

Let’s talk about Ford.

I know you guys see this thread.

Why are you avoiding it?
Yes, come talk about Ford. The good Colonel is a kind and generous man.

Don’t believe everything you hear.. about ol’ Colonel Angus.
Colonel Angus might be rough..
Colonel Angus might not smell like a bed of roses..
but, deep down.. Colonel Angus is very sweet.

Forum List

Back