Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

you got nerve there spanky,,

the comment you responded to had a large paragraph explaining my point,,, all you did was edit to the last sentence,,

I included only the portion I wished to address. I didn't edit anything.

Now, do you believe they should not be charged with murder simply because they had prior ample opportunity to kill him?

It seems clear that's the position you're taking, but I'd like to know if I'm mistaken about it...

I included only the portion I wished to address. I didn't edit anything.

Now, do you believe they should not be charged with murder simply because they had prior ample opportunity to kill him?

It seems clear that's the position you're taking, but I'd like to know if I'm mistaken about it...
so you did edit it out of context,,

now youre being honest,,

to bad your attempt fell flat,,

so you did edit it out of context,,

now youre being honest,,

to bad your attempt fell flat,,

Definition of edit:

verb: prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting

I did none of those. I simply referred to the portion of your post I wished to address. I didn't alter anything.

It's a mystery why you're afraid to answer that question...

The McMichaels assert that they are not racist. They had witnesses to testify that they weren’t racist. Despite text messages that seemed to indicate otherwise.

What they didn’t have was a single minority to come in and testify that they were not racists.

Everyone was White. Now, if the person is racist, or not, is a judgement call. I grant that. And the bar is set higher with some people making that judgement. Look on this board and all the race based postings. You point out it is racist, and they insist it isn’t. It’s science, facts, statistics. All of the excuses to cloud the issue. Now, giving them the benefit of the doubt, they may honestly believe they are not racist. Realists or whatever term they want to use. But their bar is set awfully high. Others, well they set the bar too low. They claim it when it isn’t warranted.

They are racists. After the murder they referred to Aubrey as "just a ******". They were on a lark when they chased that boy, surrounded him and shot him to death.

Definition of edit:

verb: prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting

I did none of those. I simply referred to the portion of your post I wished to address. I didn't alter anything.

It's a mystery why you're afraid to answer that question...

out of context​

PHRASE
If a statement or remark is quoted out of context, the circumstances in which it was said are not correctly reported, so that it seems to mean something different from the meaning that was intended.
Thomas says that he has been taken out of context on the issue.
Quotes can be manipulated and used out of context.
See full dictionary entry for context

out of context​

PHRASE
If a statement or remark is quoted out of context, the circumstances in which it was said are not correctly reported, so that it seems to mean something different from the meaning that was intended.
Thomas says that he has been taken out of context on the issue.
Quotes can be manipulated and used out of context.
See full dictionary entry for context

Okay, so you're afraid to defend your stupid belief that they shouldn't be charged with murder.

Got it...

You've had ample opportunity to address my question and you've proven yourself to be nothing but a pathetic failure at doing so...
your question was to broad and didnt have any specifics,,,

specifics matter bob,,
The "wrong" definition?

How was it "wrong"?
its explained in the definition,,
yours is about writing a book or story mine was about being dishonest about what another person said like you did,,

your question was to broad and didnt have any specifics,,,

specifics matter bob,,

its explained in the definition,,
yours is about writing a book or story mine was about being dishonest about what another person said like you did,,
You seem to believe that the timeline of the shooting is pertinent to the severity of the charges because they had prior opportunity to kill him.

Is that an accurate statement?

Don't lose sight of the fact that a man lost his life because of what was going on in the not-so-pretty little heads of three men whom he probably didn't even know. He probably died not knowing why he was being stopped in the middle of the street or who the people who killed him were. How does any one of us know what goes on in the minds of strangers whom we pass on the street? This is the kind of stuff that makes people afraid to leave their homes.

Don't lose sight of the fact that a man lost his life because of what was going on in the not-so-pretty little heads of three men whom he probably didn't even know. He probably died not knowing why he was being stopped in the middle of the street or who the people who killed him were. How does any one of us know what goes on in the minds of strangers whom we pass on the street? This is the kind of stuff that makes people afraid to leave their homes.
maybe aubrey shouldnt have left his and went into someone elses uninvited,,

are you saying the timeline and opportunity are not pertinent??

You're still acting like a coward and not answering my question. Answering a question with a question is a sure sign that you have nothing but a failing argument.

As I said earlier, I could've killed my neighbor yesterday, but I chose not to. If I kill him tomorrow, though, it's still murder.

So, for the extra chromosome in the room: You seem to believe that the timeline of the shooting is pertinent to the severity of the charges because they had prior opportunity to kill him.

Is that an accurate statement?

Forum List

Back