Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Donald Trump married an alien

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

Did she vote for him?

Sooo....you don't care to explain why you hate America?

OK....keep it a secret.

YES....You can always tell when a PC thread has....Jumped the Shark

When she starts deflecting and calling names

I love the smell of VICTORY in the morning!

:banana:

C'mon....just between us....why do you hate America?

Trying to weasel out of your humiliating DEFEAT does you no good

You have once again given up on another pathetic attempt at a thread

Is it because of the oath you took to the Soviet Union before it failed?

More diversion Frau Braun?

Everything you post is a lie....like your avi.

Did you learn this sort of COINTELPRO in Bolshevik training?

Is this the basis of your hatred of America?

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
IdiotChunk,

NoVAR of reactionary marginalia....

Come back to me with evidence...... From a credible source...
Like the Washington Post???

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

I don't normally respond to these inane screeds, but in order to believe this you would need to believe there was an incredibly vast conspiracy of state and county level officials of both Democrats and Republicans across the country. My experience indicates that you should always choose confusion over conspiracy in any large organization of any kind. This kind of conspiracy is impossible.
So after all of the public statements by Democrat mayors.....you totally discounted this possibility??

Jesus Christ you're stupid!!!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

Government schooling, huh?

BTW...."over 3 million" illegal aliens voted for your candidate.
I'll get to it.
Better get some more vulgarity ready.

You will never get to it. You haven't gotten to anything in years.

If that were true, you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth right now, would you.

Write soon, y'hear!

Is this soon enough? When are ya gonna get to the business of proving your case?

That would be never, right?
Dude......she already did....I count at least 4 times so far.

You must be expecting a certified letter.

As a California registrar, I can say that, yes, non citizens sometimes get registered to vote. 9 times out of 10 this is through no fault of their own. They marked "no" to the citizenship question, but accidentally get processed. Only once in over 10 years have I encountered a non citizen voting...and he didn't realize he wasn't a citizen.

See, if they plan on trying to attain citizenship, registering and voting illegally can put that in great jeopardy.

As a California registrar, I can say that, yes, non citizens sometimes get registered to vote. 9 times out of 10 this is through no fault of their own. They marked "no" to the citizenship question, but accidentally get processed. Only once in over 10 years have I encountered a non citizen voting...and he didn't realize he wasn't a citizen.

See, if they plan on trying to attain citizenship, registering and voting illegally can put that in great jeopardy.

1. I'm willing to assume that you are reputable enough to deny an illegal trying to vote, access.

2. But millions were were issued IDs and driver's licenses, with Trump as the opponent, voted.
Logic dictates same. Their homes were at stake.

3. Plus....the snake, Obama told them to vote, and promised no consequences.

1. The first line in the Obama interview from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'
Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama and his Democrats..... disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

QED....millions of illegal aliens took the hint.

Last edited:

Sure.....At least now that Trump is president. California politicians will probably give them a medal for voting illegally, but in the back of their minds they're thinking Trump is gonna kick down their doors any minute.

Which is the way it should be......

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

I'll get to it.

Write soon, y'hear!

Is this soon enough? When are ya gonna get to the business of proving your case?

Mud, are you still upset that Stephanie flamed out....making you the least intelligent person here?

I'll get to it.

Write soon, y'hear!

Mud, are you still upset that Stephanie flamed out....making you the least intelligent person here?
As long as you're here....there's no threat of that happening...
BTW, who's Stephanie?????

Sure.....At least now that Trump is president. California politicians will probably give them a medal for voting illegally, but in the back of their minds they're thinking Trump is gonna kick down their doors any minute.

The Orange Buffoon has nothing to do with anything I stated.

1. I'm willing to assume that you are reputable enough to deny an illegal trying to vote, access.

2. But millions were were issued IDs and driver's licenses, with Trump as the opponent, voted.
Logic dictates same. Their homes were at stake.

3. Plus....the snake, Obama told them to vote, and promised no consequences.

1. The first line in the Obama interview from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'
Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama and his Democrats..... disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

QED....millions of illegal aliens took the hint.

Gawd, right someone who isn't eligible to vote is going to risk a felony to vote? WHY???

It Was Aliens

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally.
FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Why Republicans Can’t Find the Big Voter Fraud Conspiracy

If the last federal investigation (DUBYA'S UNPRECEDENTED 5 YEAR DOJ) is any guide, the answer is simple: It probably doesn’t exist.

Why Republicans Can’t Find the Big Voter Fraud Conspiracy

Republicans and Democrats Agree There is No Widespread Voter Fraud
Republicans and Democrats Agree There is No Widespread Voter Fraud

gop-voter-fraud-cartoon.jpg
voter-fraud-cartoon-steve-greenberg-stevegreenberg-art-com.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-22_15-20-30.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 34
    37 bytes · Views: 26
    37 bytes · Views: 31

"....The Orange Buffoon..."

Just wondering....is there an implication in your post that Obama should be referred to as 'The Brown Clown' or 'The Fuchia Failure'?

The Tea-Toned Traitor???

Is that the level of discussion that you are authorizing?

Yah think???

I'm sure that Governor Moonbeam is trying to convince them that he can protect them from Trump......but I don't think they trust him.
I just like the fact that they are going to be less open about flaunting our laws in the future.
What I really would like them to do is go back where they came from and come here the correct way, not the way these corrupt Democrats want them to.

"....The Orange Buffoon..."

Just wondering....is there an implication in your post that Obama should be referred to as 'The Brown Clown' or 'The Fuchia Failure'?

The Tea-Toned Traitor???

Is that the level of discussion that you are authorizing?

139_195741.jpg

Do you ever give a straight answer, or provide details?

You say that illegals are automatically registered to vote, but use a quote that talks about automatic party registration and don't provide actual evidence that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

I ask how combining documents for voter registration and licenses allows illegals to register to vote, and you tell me I know rather than actually answering the question. Then you claim that millions of illegals have been registered because of this combining of forms after declining to explain how it contributes to the voter registration of illegals.

That's right: automatically registered.

Exactly what it says.
Illegals are not automatically registered. You've been shown this repeatedly. You're simply lying again.

Watch me ram your lying words back down your throat, Ugly:

How's this....LA Times:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. "
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
LOL

Such impotent rage. :lol:

Liar, you've been shown repeatedly the law does not permit undocumented folks to register to vote under 1461. In fact, the process to register to vote at a DMV existed prior to the passage of 1461. And there was no path for illegals to register to vote before it either. All 1461 did was remove a checkbox which offered folks at a DMV in California the option to register to vote or not. 1461 merely made it automatic.

But both before 1461 and after, illegal aliens are still not registered to vote

As you've been shown repeatedly, to be registered to vote in California, you have to have a regular driver's license, which Folks in California can't get without proper documentation. If you can't provide such documentation to prove you're a U.S. citizen, you only qualify for an AB-60 license, which is not used to register to vote.

You've been shown all of the relevant laws multiple times on multiple threads by multiple people.

You're simply continuing with this lie of yours because you're pathological.

And again , to date, you have found one illegal alien who voted in the last election. 2,999,999 more and you will have shown you're not lying.

:dance:

Rage?

Is that how you describe my ramming your lies back down your throat.

Quaint.

Well, you described me asking for details and evidence to back up your claims as ire. ;)

As I understand it, the federal National Voter Registration Act requires all states to allow citizens to register to vote in the DMV. There is no coincidence. That law was passed in 1993. You seem to be trying to imply that the 12 states (and DC) that allow illegals to get a driver's license decided to also allow people to register to vote at the DMV, rather than having been compelled to allow voter registration in the DMV by federal law for the past 24 years.

From the LA Times article you have repeatedly linked in your spammed posts:
"When the National Voter Registration Act was passed in 1993, it required state DMVs to register citizens to vote. Then-Gov. Pete Wilson refused to implement the law, calling it “another unfunded federal mandate." Along with several other governors, he sued to block it and lost."

Of course, you must assume that the DMVs discussed do not bother to check the citizenship status of those they register to vote for this narrative to make sense, as well.

Get the driver's license, and you're registered to vote.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.
Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered....."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Get it?

You certainly can play dumb....but the scam is obvious, and the connection with who wins is the aim.

It is no coincidence that in almost every case, in those states, Democrats won.

Why cut off the sentence? "Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference." It specifies voters. Your claim rests on the assumption that the people at the DMV either cannot or will not determine if the person obtaining a driver's license is a citizen eligible to vote. I can't speak for all states, but in the past couple of states I have lived in, acquiring an ID from the DMV necessitated bringing in multiple documents to prove identity. What reason do you have to assume that all the varied documents that states may require will not allow DMV workers to determine voter registration eligibility? Or are you, instead, claiming a vast conspiracy of DMV workers to knowingly register illegals to vote?

Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before. So far in this thread, all you have done is pointed out that people can register to vote at the DMV (which has been true for about a quarter of a century) and that some states allow illegals to get a driver's license, without explaining why the DMV is unable to differentiate a voting-eligible citizen from a non-citizen. You've repeated yourself, many times, seemingly as a way to avoid giving any details about this hypothesis of yours.

"Why cut off the sentence?"

Because they don't have to.

They are automatically registered......to vote.

They will claim 'but it says I am registered....I didn't know I couldn't vote....as though anyone will stop them.

And lying fools will back the pretense up.
Raise your paw.

"Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before."

I'm sure you know exactly how this allows it.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

You say that illegals are automatically registered to vote, but use a quote that talks about automatic party registration and don't provide actual evidence that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

I ask how combining documents for voter registration and licenses allows illegals to register to vote, and you tell me I know rather than actually answering the question. Then you claim that millions of illegals have been registered because of this combining of forms after declining to explain how it contributes to the voter registration of illegals.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.

As I understand it, the federal National Voter Registration Act requires all states to allow citizens to register to vote in the DMV. There is no coincidence. That law was passed in 1993. You seem to be trying to imply that the 12 states (and DC) that allow illegals to get a driver's license decided to also allow people to register to vote at the DMV, rather than having been compelled to allow voter registration in the DMV by federal law for the past 24 years.

From the LA Times article you have repeatedly linked in your spammed posts:
"When the National Voter Registration Act was passed in 1993, it required state DMVs to register citizens to vote. Then-Gov. Pete Wilson refused to implement the law, calling it “another unfunded federal mandate." Along with several other governors, he sued to block it and lost."

Of course, you must assume that the DMVs discussed do not bother to check the citizenship status of those they register to vote for this narrative to make sense, as well.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.
Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered....."

Get it?

You certainly can play dumb....but the scam is obvious, and the connection with who wins is the aim.

You have not shown causation. If the states that allow illegals to get licenses chose Clinton, perhaps it is simply because they are more liberal-leaning states. Wouldn't that make sense in states that allow illegals to vote? That certainly seems to fit more closely with the Democrat/liberal positions on illegal immigrants than on the Republican/conservative positions.

Looking at the list in your oft-linked article about the states which allow illegals to get a license, it seems that all of them other than Utah lean somewhat or heavily Democrat.

Political party strength in U.S. states - Wikipedia

State of the States: Political Party Affiliation

"You have not shown causation."

I've made a far stronger case than the claims of Trump colluding with the Russians, or that he in any way obstructed justice by firing Comey.

It was my aim, and it was eminently successful.

Your ire proves that.

What ire? All I've done is ask a few questions because your claims are so poorly backed up.

Do you feel better for having added that Trump strawman? I don't recall saying anything to you about the claims that Trump colluded with Russia, and I certainly don't think that I compared the possible veracity of those claims to your claims that millions of illegals have been automatically registered to vote.

Claims with little to no evidence and strawman arguments.....this is not an impressive thread on your part. ;)

You are pretending not to recognize the obvious.

I suppose I should correctly identify you as a liar.

Better?

I'm not pretending anything. I do find it telling that you seem to think anyone who does not agree with you must be a liar.

Get it?

Why cut off the sentence? "Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference." It specifies voters. Your claim rests on the assumption that the people at the DMV either cannot or will not determine if the person obtaining a driver's license is a citizen eligible to vote. I can't speak for all states, but in the past couple of states I have lived in, acquiring an ID from the DMV necessitated bringing in multiple documents to prove identity. What reason do you have to assume that all the varied documents that states may require will not allow DMV workers to determine voter registration eligibility? Or are you, instead, claiming a vast conspiracy of DMV workers to knowingly register illegals to vote?

Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before. So far in this thread, all you have done is pointed out that people can register to vote at the DMV (which has been true for about a quarter of a century) and that some states allow illegals to get a driver's license, without explaining why the DMV is unable to differentiate a voting-eligible citizen from a non-citizen. You've repeated yourself, many times, seemingly as a way to avoid giving any details about this hypothesis of yours.

"Why cut off the sentence?"

Because they don't have to.

They are automatically registered......to vote.

They will claim 'but it says I am registered....I didn't know I couldn't vote....as though anyone will stop them.

And lying fools will back the pretense up.
Raise your paw.

"Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before."

I'm sure you know exactly how this allows it.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.
So you actually think that big government is efficient?
Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

Jesus......Christ you're stupid.

Forum List

Back