Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"Why cut off the sentence?"

Because they don't have to.

They are automatically registered......to vote.

They will claim 'but it says I am registered....I didn't know I couldn't vote....as though anyone will stop them.

And lying fools will back the pretense up.
Raise your paw.

"Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before."

I'm sure you know exactly how this allows it.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Do you ever give a straight answer, or provide details?

You say that illegals are automatically registered to vote, but use a quote that talks about automatic party registration and don't provide actual evidence that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

I ask how combining documents for voter registration and licenses allows illegals to register to vote, and you tell me I know rather than actually answering the question. Then you claim that millions of illegals have been registered because of this combining of forms after declining to explain how it contributes to the voter registration of illegals.

That's right: automatically registered.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.

1. "Automatically registered as having no party preference."

Exactly.

In some states this would preclude voting in a primary....but we are not discussing a primary.

2. "Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence,..."
a. I have provided a framework leading to the only conclusion possible for honest viewers: Democrats have built, maintained, and advanced a system to allow illegal aliens to vote.

b. I have provided far more evidence than either 'Trump colluded with the Russians' or 'Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey.'

c. You're post is an example of the axiom:
'There are none so blind as those who will not see.'

Reform yourself.

Your "framework" is made of little but straw. You make a claim, provide little evidence to back it up, then declare that those who don't agree with you are blind or liars.

I still have said nothing in this thread about Trump colluding with Russians or Comey or made any comparison between those things and illegal voting. Why do you continue to make those strawman arguments in replies to me?

Stop lying.

Twice I provided the LATimes quote stating that they are automatically registered to vote.

You say that illegals are automatically registered to vote, but use a quote that talks about automatic party registration and don't provide actual evidence that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

I ask how combining documents for voter registration and licenses allows illegals to register to vote, and you tell me I know rather than actually answering the question. Then you claim that millions of illegals have been registered because of this combining of forms after declining to explain how it contributes to the voter registration of illegals.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.
So you actually think that big government is efficient?
Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

Jesus......Christ you're stupid.

Let me get this straight. Either I agree that millions of illegal immigrants have been registered to vote (and, presumably, agree that 3 million more of those illegals voted for Democrats than Republicans) or I think big government is efficient?

Do you actually think the same people that tried to roll out the Obamacare website are the same ones who run each state's DMV?

I think at least some people give a shit if there are millions being registered in California. I don't consider California, or any state, to be made up entirely of people who follow one political ideology or agree on illegal immigration, do you?

You were saying something about intelligence? ;)

This is what I said earlier:
The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

And, of course,your several posts prove exactly that.

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
In the famous training montage, Rocky climbs the steps of which building?

Again you are assuming a conspiracy to allow illegals to vote. You are also, it seems, assuming that every one of the 2.4 million estimated illegals both registered to vote and voted for Clinton. That's a lot of assuming.

YES....You can always tell when a PC thread has....Jumped the Shark

When she starts deflecting and calling names

I love the smell of VICTORY in the morning!

:banana:

C'mon....just between us....why do you hate America?

Trying to weasel out of your humiliating DEFEAT does you no good

You have once again given up on another pathetic attempt at a thread

Is it because of the oath you took to the Soviet Union before it failed?

More diversion Frau Braun?

Everything you post is a lie....like your avi.

Did you learn this sort of COINTELPRO in Bolshevik training?

Is this the basis of your hatred of America?

I have never lied

I defend Truth, Justice and the American Way

Donald Trump married an alien

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

Did she vote for him?

She has a genius level IQ. So, no, she did not vote for him.

Alien life forms are very smart. She can send laser beams out of her eyes

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

Why of course! Why do you think that the Dems are so hell bent on bringing all they can into the country? Last year, Obama stepped up the process having agencies working overtime on the weekends to help get as many processed as possible. They can't hand out benefits fast enough because they are key to winning support and ultimate elections.

Funny, on another thread, manmooth quoted Snopes as an unimpeachable source for Obama's legitimacy as natural born---- well Snopes also disputes this 3 million vote Hillary lead, saying it is really closer to 1.9 million. Either way, the point is that we all know that any time a democrat runs for office, a huge effort is made in many ways to crank up their votes illegally, which is why they always fight voter ID. When they rechecked those 3 states last year ala Jill Stein, Trump actually gained more votes and Hillary lost.

Exactly what it says.

Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

Let me get this straight. Either I agree that millions of illegal immigrants have been registered to vote (and, presumably, agree that 3 million more of those illegals voted for Democrats than Republicans) or I think big government is efficient?

Do you actually think the same people that tried to roll out the Obamacare website are the same ones who run each state's DMV?

I think at least some people give a shit if there are millions being registered in California. I don't consider California, or any state, to be made up entirely of people who follow one political ideology or agree on illegal immigration, do you?

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Again you are assuming a conspiracy to allow illegals to vote. You are also, it seems, assuming that every one of the 2.4 million estimated illegals both registered to vote and voted for Clinton. That's a lot of assuming.

I don't want to change the subject....I'd rather rub your face in it.

Did the LATimes state that illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote?

Answer the question.

C'mon....just between us....why do you hate America?

Trying to weasel out of your humiliating DEFEAT does you no good

You have once again given up on another pathetic attempt at a thread

Is it because of the oath you took to the Soviet Union before it failed?

More diversion Frau Braun?

Everything you post is a lie....like your avi.

Did you learn this sort of COINTELPRO in Bolshevik training?

Is this the basis of your hatred of America?

I have never lied

I defend Truth, Justice and the American Way

Simple enough to prove you a liar....

....your avi tells the story.

Exactly what it says.

Exactly.

In some states this would preclude voting in a primary....but we are not discussing a primary.

a. I have provided a framework leading to the only conclusion possible for honest viewers: Democrats have built, maintained, and advanced a system to allow illegal aliens to vote.

b. I have provided far more evidence than either 'Trump colluded with the Russians' or 'Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey.'

Reform yourself.

Your "framework" is made of little but straw. You make a claim, provide little evidence to back it up, then declare that those who don't agree with you are blind or liars.

I still have said nothing in this thread about Trump colluding with Russians or Comey or made any comparison between those things and illegal voting. Why do you continue to make those strawman arguments in replies to me?

Stop lying.

Twice I provided the LATimes quote stating that they are automatically registered to vote.

No. You provided the LA Times quote stating that when registering to vote, voters in California will be automatically registered as having no party preference if they don't answer questions at a separate computer terminal. Here, I'll provide the relevant portion for you again (it's the beginning of the article, shouldn't be hard to find!):

Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."

You, for obvious reasons, like to leave out portions of that quote. It doesn't say that illegal drivers are automatically registered to vote. It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference.

If there is lying going on here, it is on your part as you continue to make the claim that the article says illegals are automatically registered to vote. The article says no such thing.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

I don't what to change the subject....I'd rather rub your face in it.

Answer the question.

I've answered that. I've answered it while providing the full quote from the article which you consistently edit.

No, the article does not state that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

Also, I didn't say anything about changing the subject. You seem to have a hard time replying to posts without adding replies to things that have not been said.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Answer the question.

I've answered that. I've answered it while providing the full quote from the article which you consistently edit.

No, the article does not state that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

Well....I'll have to prove you to be a lying low-life.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Sooo....we agree: you'll lie to support the Democrats?

Excellent.

Exactly what it says.

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

No. You provided the LA Times quote stating that when registering to vote, voters in California will be automatically registered as having no party preference if they don't answer questions at a separate computer terminal. Here, I'll provide the relevant portion for you again (it's the beginning of the article, shouldn't be hard to find!):

You, for obvious reasons, like to leave out portions of that quote. It doesn't say that illegal drivers are automatically registered to vote. It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference.

If there is lying going on here, it is on your part as you continue to make the claim that the article says illegals are automatically registered to vote. The article says no such thing.

" It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference."

And that means they can vote for any party... automatically registered....you lying dunce.

Exactly what it says.

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

Great, now you're lying again. The LA Times says nothing about illegal aliens.

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

" It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference."

And that means they can vote for any party... automatically registered....you lying dunce.
And you're lying again as you've been repeatedly shown the California laws which clearly state that registering to vote at a DMV is prohibited for those with an AB-60 driver's license, which is the only driver's license an undocumented alien can qualify for.

Exactly what it says.

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

10708275_G.jpg

"On October 10, 2015, Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 1461, the New Motor Voter Act, which will automatically register people to vote through the DMV, and could result in illegal aliens voting.

The day after the bill was signed, a reporter for the Washington Times noted that the under the new law, all Californians would automatically be registered to vote when they obtained or renewed their driver’s licenses at the DMV, instead of being required to fill out a form."
Giving Driver's Licenses to Illegal Aliens Makes Illegal Voting a Real Possibility

Caught you in a big lie again, Ugly.

Democrats created the motor-voter farrago to sign up illegal aliens as voters.

Get it?

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

And you're lying again as you've been repeatedly shown the California laws which clearly state that registering to vote at a DMV is prohibited for those with an AB-60 driver's license, which is the only driver's license an undocumented alien can qualify for.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

10708275_G.jpg

"On October 10, 2015, Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 1461, the New Motor Voter Act, which will automatically register people to vote through the DMV, and could result in illegal aliens voting.

The day after the bill was signed, a reporter for the Washington Times noted that the under the new law, all Californians would automatically be registered to vote when they obtained or renewed their driver’s licenses at the DMV, instead of being required to fill out a form."
Giving Driver's Licenses to Illegal Aliens Makes Illegal Voting a Real Possibility

Caught you in a big lie again, Ugly.

Democrats created the motor-voter farrago to sign up illegal aliens as voters.

Get it?
Free ID to vote; Get it?

Exactly.

Reform yourself.

Stop lying.

Automatically registered to vote does not mean they can immediately go vote. The information they entered is cross-checked and verified, which includes the verification of the submitted SSN. Perhaps, if you were an illegal alien, you would be stupid enough to provide an illegitimate SSN to a government agency along with your address and photograph. But then again, most illegal aliens don't live under a bridge and have had some sort of a formal education.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Answer the question.

Well....I'll have to prove you to be a lying low-life.

Sooo....we agree: you'll lie to support the Democrats?

Excellent.

I neither lied nor supported Democrats.

You just quoted the article saying that what you put in bold is true when completing voter registration. Let me say that again in case you truly don't understand: voters are registered as having no party preference when registering to vote at the DMV. You just posted the quote that says that! The article doesn't say that when you renew your driver's license you are automatically registered to vote, no matter your citizenship status. It says you can complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your license.

You might also notice that the quote says voters have to stop to answer questions. It doesn't say illegal aliens, it doesn't say anyone who enters a DMV, it doesn't say there are no longer any requirements for registering to vote.

I honestly don't know if you realize this and are just trolling, or if you truly cannot understand the very quotes you are posting. :dunno:

Liberals will only beleive what they've been programmed to: no significant amount of illegals voted in the election, no matter how many cases are exposed, yet Trump is guilty of "colluding" with Russians to "throw the election", even though there is zero evidence any votes were flipped by hacking, and its been proven that the DNC email hack was from an insider.

Exactly what it says.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.
And his name was Senior Juan Valdez.....

Forum List

Back