Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Why cut off the sentence? "Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference." It specifies voters. Your claim rests on the assumption that the people at the DMV either cannot or will not determine if the person obtaining a driver's license is a citizen eligible to vote. I can't speak for all states, but in the past couple of states I have lived in, acquiring an ID from the DMV necessitated bringing in multiple documents to prove identity. What reason do you have to assume that all the varied documents that states may require will not allow DMV workers to determine voter registration eligibility? Or are you, instead, claiming a vast conspiracy of DMV workers to knowingly register illegals to vote?

Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before. So far in this thread, all you have done is pointed out that people can register to vote at the DMV (which has been true for about a quarter of a century) and that some states allow illegals to get a driver's license, without explaining why the DMV is unable to differentiate a voting-eligible citizen from a non-citizen. You've repeated yourself, many times, seemingly as a way to avoid giving any details about this hypothesis of yours.

"Why cut off the sentence?"

Because they don't have to.

They are automatically registered......to vote.

They will claim 'but it says I am registered....I didn't know I couldn't vote....as though anyone will stop them.

And lying fools will back the pretense up.
Raise your paw.

"Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before."

I'm sure you know exactly how this allows it.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Do you ever give a straight answer, or provide details?

You say that illegals are automatically registered to vote, but use a quote that talks about automatic party registration and don't provide actual evidence that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

I ask how combining documents for voter registration and licenses allows illegals to register to vote, and you tell me I know rather than actually answering the question. Then you claim that millions of illegals have been registered because of this combining of forms after declining to explain how it contributes to the voter registration of illegals.

That's right: automatically registered.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.
So you actually think that big government is efficient?
Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

Jesus......Christ you're stupid.
Shiiiet, :ack-1:

Just how many strawmen can you fit in your clown car, clown?

Who said government is efficient?

And prove California registered millions of illegal aliens to vote.....

Why cut off the sentence? "Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference." It specifies voters. Your claim rests on the assumption that the people at the DMV either cannot or will not determine if the person obtaining a driver's license is a citizen eligible to vote. I can't speak for all states, but in the past couple of states I have lived in, acquiring an ID from the DMV necessitated bringing in multiple documents to prove identity. What reason do you have to assume that all the varied documents that states may require will not allow DMV workers to determine voter registration eligibility? Or are you, instead, claiming a vast conspiracy of DMV workers to knowingly register illegals to vote?

Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before. So far in this thread, all you have done is pointed out that people can register to vote at the DMV (which has been true for about a quarter of a century) and that some states allow illegals to get a driver's license, without explaining why the DMV is unable to differentiate a voting-eligible citizen from a non-citizen. You've repeated yourself, many times, seemingly as a way to avoid giving any details about this hypothesis of yours.

They will claim 'but it says I am registered....I didn't know I couldn't vote....as though anyone will stop them.

Raise your paw.

"Please, explain how combining the documents for voter registration and driver's licenses allows millions of illegals to register to vote who could not before."

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

You say that illegals are automatically registered to vote, but use a quote that talks about automatic party registration and don't provide actual evidence that illegals are automatically registered to vote.

I ask how combining documents for voter registration and licenses allows illegals to register to vote, and you tell me I know rather than actually answering the question. Then you claim that millions of illegals have been registered because of this combining of forms after declining to explain how it contributes to the voter registration of illegals.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.
Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver’s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State’s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms…

“… Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told HuffPost in September. Potential voters “have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That’s arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury,” Padilla said.

FALSE: California Passed a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

Let me get this straight. Either I agree that millions of illegal immigrants have been registered to vote (and, presumably, agree that 3 million more of those illegals voted for Democrats than Republicans) or I think big government is efficient?

Do you actually think the same people that tried to roll out the Obamacare website are the same ones who run each state's DMV?

I think at least some people give a shit if there are millions being registered in California. I don't consider California, or any state, to be made up entirely of people who follow one political ideology or agree on illegal immigration, do you?

You were saying something about intelligence? ;)

As a California registrar, I can say that, yes, non citizens sometimes get registered to vote. 9 times out of 10 this is through no fault of their own. They marked "no" to the citizenship question, but accidentally get processed. Only once in over 10 years have I encountered a non citizen voting...and he didn't realize he wasn't a citizen.

See, if they plan on trying to attain citizenship, registering and voting illegally can put that in great jeopardy.
Sure.....At least now that Trump is president. California politicians will probably give them a medal for voting illegally, but in the back of their minds they're thinking Trump is gonna kick down their doors any minute.

Which is the way it should be......

The Orange Buffoon has nothing to do with anything I stated.
Yah think???

I'm sure that Governor Moonbeam is trying to convince them that he can protect them from Trump......but I don't think they trust him.
I just like the fact that they are going to be less open about flaunting our laws in the future.
What I really would like them to do is go back where they came from and come here the correct way, not the way these corrupt Democrats want them to.

You completely ignored everything I said. Non citizens do not intentionally register and vote. Long before Cheetolini oozed into the oval, they did not want to jeopardize their goals to become citizens.

If they are here illegally with no intention of becoming citizens, they don't register and vote. That's like robbing a bank and leaving your address at the counter. They pay cash for everything and leave very little record, if any, of their existence. I know these people. My children go to school with their children.

Voter fraud happens, though VERY rarely. Registration fraud occurs much more often. The two are not remotely the same.

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver’s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State’s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms…

“… Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told HuffPost in September. Potential voters “have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That’s arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury,” Padilla said.

FALSE: California Passed a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections

100% Correct! Also an "FYI" to the Strawmen, not all non citizens are here illegally.

Get the driver's license, and you're registered to vote.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.
Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered....."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Get it?

You certainly can play dumb....but the scam is obvious, and the connection with who wins is the aim.

It is no coincidence that in almost every case, in those states, Democrats won.

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

1. "Automatically registered as having no party preference."

Exactly.

In some states this would preclude voting in a primary....but we are not discussing a primary.

2. "Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence,..."
a. I have provided a framework leading to the only conclusion possible for honest viewers: Democrats have built, maintained, and advanced a system to allow illegal aliens to vote.

b. I have provided far more evidence than either 'Trump colluded with the Russians' or 'Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey.'

c. You're post is an example of the axiom:
'There are none so blind as those who will not see.'

Reform yourself.

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

Let me get this straight. Either I agree that millions of illegal immigrants have been registered to vote (and, presumably, agree that 3 million more of those illegals voted for Democrats than Republicans) or I think big government is efficient?

Do you actually think the same people that tried to roll out the Obamacare website are the same ones who run each state's DMV?

I think at least some people give a shit if there are millions being registered in California. I don't consider California, or any state, to be made up entirely of people who follow one political ideology or agree on illegal immigration, do you?

This is what I said earlier:
The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

And, of course,your several posts prove exactly that.

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
In the famous training montage, Rocky climbs the steps of which building?

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

So not only did we have to show exactly how they did it, but you expect us to produce the registrations...with the illegal signatures.

That's what Trump was trying to get the FBI to do......Comey's gone now so maybe it'll get done.

As a California registrar, I can say that, yes, non citizens sometimes get registered to vote. 9 times out of 10 this is through no fault of their own. They marked "no" to the citizenship question, but accidentally get processed. Only once in over 10 years have I encountered a non citizen voting...and he didn't realize he wasn't a citizen.

See, if they plan on trying to attain citizenship, registering and voting illegally can put that in great jeopardy.
Sure.....At least now that Trump is president. California politicians will probably give them a medal for voting illegally, but in the back of their minds they're thinking Trump is gonna kick down their doors any minute.

Yah think???

I'm sure that Governor Moonbeam is trying to convince them that he can protect them from Trump......but I don't think they trust him.
I just like the fact that they are going to be less open about flaunting our laws in the future.
What I really would like them to do is go back where they came from and come here the correct way, not the way these corrupt Democrats want them to.

You completely ignored everything I said. Non citizens do not intentionally register and vote. Long before Cheetolini oozed into the oval, they did not want to jeopardize their goals to become citizens.

If they are here illegally with no intention of becoming citizens, they don't register and vote. That's like robbing a bank and leaving your address at the counter. They pay cash for everything and leave very little record, if any, of their existence. I know these people. My children go to school with their children.

Voter fraud happens, though VERY rarely. Registration fraud occurs much more often. The two are not remotely the same.

1. " Non citizens do not intentionally register and vote."
They are automatically registered to vote.
So saith the LATimes.

2. "...they did not want to jeopardize their goals to become citizens."
Absurd.
They are lawbreakers for the start....'Illegal aliens.'

a. “Piecing together state and federal reports, it appears that half the correctional population in California consists of illegal aliens. According to a state report, there were fewer than two hundred thousand inmates in the entire California prison population, including mental hospitals, in 2009. That year, 102,795 illegal aliens were incarcerated in California, costing the state more than $1 billion a year.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

b. Check out the Los Angeles Police Department's recent list of "Most Wanted:"

Monarrez, Jesse Enrique

Nistal, Cesar Augusto

Padilla, Jose A.

Reyes, Ramon

Vargas, Victor

Villa, Ruben

Alvarado-Monasterio, Julio Cesar

Araiza, Gustavo

Araujo, Fernando

Avila, Guillermo Lua
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Getting the drift???

Stop being stupid.

Last edited:

Exactly what it says.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.

Exactly what it says.

So not only did we have to show exactly how they did it, but you expect us to produce the registrations...with the illegal signatures.

That's what Trump was trying to get the FBI to do......Comey's gone now so maybe it'll get done.
I expect you to prove your claims. Anyone can say anything. If you can't prove it, you're bullshitting.

Exactly what it says.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.

I love how worked up I can get you simply by posting the truth.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

That you think that appears being "worked up," reflects more about you than it does me. And of course, it's a reality which puts your rhetoric into a perspective you can't refute, which is why you focus on me and not what I said. Don't think no one notices that.

Yah think???

"If they are here illegally with no intention of becoming citizens, they don't register and vote. That's like robbing a bank and leaving your address at the counter."

Who am I to believe.....you or Barack Hussein Obama?

He said exactly the opposite: that they should go vote and no one would ever connect them with voting....

Here, in his own words:

1. The first line in the Obama interview from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'
Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama and his Democrats..... disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

QED....millions of illegal aliens took the hint.

Ready to admit it?

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

That you think that appears being "worked up," reflects more about you than it does me. And of course, it's a reality which puts your rhetoric into a perspective you can't refute, which is why you focus on me and not what I said. Don't think no one notices that.

Soooo.....which are you more....Ugly or dishonest?

Actually, you support one of my suspicions.....I always believed that there is a certain affinity between stupid people and lying....perhaps a necessity in that precinct.

As I understand it, the federal National Voter Registration Act requires all states to allow citizens to register to vote in the DMV. There is no coincidence. That law was passed in 1993. You seem to be trying to imply that the 12 states (and DC) that allow illegals to get a driver's license decided to also allow people to register to vote at the DMV, rather than having been compelled to allow voter registration in the DMV by federal law for the past 24 years.

From the LA Times article you have repeatedly linked in your spammed posts:
"When the National Voter Registration Act was passed in 1993, it required state DMVs to register citizens to vote. Then-Gov. Pete Wilson refused to implement the law, calling it “another unfunded federal mandate." Along with several other governors, he sued to block it and lost."

Of course, you must assume that the DMVs discussed do not bother to check the citizenship status of those they register to vote for this narrative to make sense, as well.

Get the driver's license, and you're registered to vote.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.
Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered....."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Get it?

You certainly can play dumb....but the scam is obvious, and the connection with who wins is the aim.

It is no coincidence that in almost every case, in those states, Democrats won.

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.
Free ID to vote!

Yah think???

"If they are here illegally with no intention of becoming citizens, they don't register and vote. That's like robbing a bank and leaving your address at the counter."

Who am I to believe.....you or Barack Hussein Obama?

He said exactly the opposite: that they should go vote and no one would ever connect them with voting....

Here, in his own words:

1. The first line in the Obama interview from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'
Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama and his Democrats..... disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

QED....millions of illegal aliens took the hint.

Ready to admit it?

Yes, Obama's own words... the ones you omit from that same interview... [illegals], "who can't legally vote..."

And of course, you also omit Obama twice promoting a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens. You know, what you call encouraging Non-U.S. citizens to vote. :lmao:

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

Soooo.....which are you more....Ugly or dishonest?

Actually, you support one of my suspicions.....I always believed that there is a certain affinity between stupid people and lying....perhaps a necessity in that precinct.
^^^ still attacking the poster and not the post.

Raise your paw.

It does, and it did.

By the millions.

Exactly what it says.

1. "Automatically registered as having no party preference."

Exactly.

In some states this would preclude voting in a primary....but we are not discussing a primary.

2. "Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence,..."
a. I have provided a framework leading to the only conclusion possible for honest viewers: Democrats have built, maintained, and advanced a system to allow illegal aliens to vote.

b. I have provided far more evidence than either 'Trump colluded with the Russians' or 'Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey.'

c. You're post is an example of the axiom:
'There are none so blind as those who will not see.'

Reform yourself.

Your "framework" is made of little but straw. You make a claim, provide little evidence to back it up, then declare that those who don't agree with you are blind or liars.

I still have said nothing in this thread about Trump colluding with Russians or Comey or made any comparison between those things and illegal voting. Why do you continue to make those strawman arguments in replies to me?

Forum List

Back