Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

75 percent of illegals have fake SS, green cards? Where is your proof or any link?

I should point out to all you people who are link-crazy, the internet is not a good source of information. Even Snopes has been questioned about its veracity and impartiality in some cases. I generally don't give full shrift to any site unless it is an official site or one of historically high integrity that is quoting from an official site.

You remain as stupid as ever. She actually idiotically claimed California laws allow illegal aliens to vote.

They don't...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of ireted people can be so naive as to belive
You remain as stupid as ever. She actually idiotically claimed California laws allow illegal aliens to vote.

They don't...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of idiocy.
Please, if San Francisco, a santuary city, is willing to defy Federal immigration law(s), what's going to stop them from ignoring Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9? Please, like this argument ends the debate. I am from Denver, Colorado. And it's a legitimate concern that government representatives seem willing to ignore laws and the wishes of their constituents in order to pander to "immigration" activist groups. YUP.
You're beyond stupid. Your claim wasn't that the laws are being ignored, it was that laws were written to allow illegals to vote.

With your idiocy exposed by the actual law (as opposed to your hallucinations), you try to change your argument.

:lmao:
My question to you is: Wen did you become such an intolerant jerk? A little respect goes a long way. Curb you dogs.
Intolerant of stupid fake news/ hate that makes you a dupe of the greedy a-hole megarich? Yes we are. I'm sure you're a lovely lady otherwise. See sig last line.
Um, er, what? I am just asking you to be more respectful . Is that a threat to you? Sig lines are like bumper stickers, I don't read them, they are meaningless twaddle. What do YOU know of this issue? What's your dog in this fight?

I am trying to give you some respect but your post with Toobreak are full of lies, dishonest, distortions and just unbelievable pure lunatic. Go to bed and take your meds.

And, there's this:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

Point well taken. I've believed for a long while that the figure was around 5 million. Not only are fake ID big business, the ID's are very good quality and mostly driven by people who can't get the real thing. Then there are the states like CA that actively try to offer illegals drivers licenses and things. Real ID's, which then open the door for them getting MORE real ID's! You KNOW they are voting, and not just a few. How on the one hand the Dems can argue for the importance and sanctity of our elections, worry over Russia interference, then do a 180 and say: Illegals? Not a problem, and actually FIGHT AGAINST voter identification.

Nonsense.

Since 2/3rds of my statements are a matter of public record which you can go out and verify for yourself, and the other third solid conjecture taken from known things, and since you wrote a single, simple dismissive word specific to nothing, I count your response as being worth the paper it was written on.

This thread was about voter fraud. I feel like I am channeling gonzo Hunter Thomson .I go to the Denver DMV. And three Mexicans get to take the test under a sign clearly marked, in English, ONLY ONE PERSON PER LINE. So, it seems probable that California's law that forbids illegals from voting, might also get ignored.

Didn't I blasted this before?

Here is the problem. You and your fiends here posted so many garbage that post like that is unbelievable.

So in Denver DMV purposely allow that to happen?

92320-full.jpg

]

So you posted the DL for illegals. Now you know. Good for proving your stupidity.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I see this huge number of homeless people living in squalor under tarps and in tents.We have our own poor and refugees. I see it every day, it's disgusting we worry about illegal aliens,Let's fix this country, let's worry about our own first.

Let me guess. You didn't took a picture.
Only idiots that will believe that crap are your friends.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
[/B]

Not meaning to jump in on this private, non-substantive discussion, but a few points:

A). Illegals are given every encouragement and opportunity to take full advantage of our system. If 75% of them are foolish enough not to take the Democrats, Jerry Brown, et al, up on their offers, help and assitance, that makes them very foolish. After all, that is the basic reason why they are here for in the first place---- opportunity. And if that is the case, that potentially leaves up to 5 million illegals casting votes for those that promise the goods! The only way to know is for a comprehensive shakedown of the voter roles.

B). Why would anyone be fearful of voting, unless they shouldn't be voting in the first place, maybe living here in violation of the law.

C). Mr. Obama, voting does not make you a citizen, and why would having an undocumented family member with you be a reason to vote, unless you were only voting to support democrats who want to make this a borderless country?

D). Every case of voter intimidation I have ever seen or heard of was perpetrated by the DNC or those acting on their behalf. Right off the top of my head: The Black Panthers. Another? How about Lois Lerner and how she blocked a bunch of organizations from forming, preventing all of them from getting out the message to vote Romney. How many thousands of votes were lost because of that?

E). Who is discouraging anyone from voting? Enforcement of federal laws? Voter ID laws that if invoked, might screen out many illegal voters?

F). "OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." Everyone should have a voice? Illegal or otherwise? Citizen or not? Then what is all of this wrangling about concerns the Russians influenced our election? All they were trying to do is have THEIR voice heard in our election! The whole world should have a say in our votes!

And saying a person can't legally vote implies the ability to vote ILLEGALLY. Courage or not, how does the ex-president intend for people to have the "courage" to vote, to make your voice heard, when all you have to do is walk into your voting location?! That is unless you don't have the courage to be a legal citizen.

YOU SEE, the great untold truth about illegals is the Democrats WANT them to stay illegal, because then they know they will vote democrat, but once a foreigner becomes a legal citizen, has a real part and investment (stockholder, if you will) in this country, a lot of times they start to see things DIFFERENTLY! They want to protect the country and what they fought to earn, and a lot of them start voting REPUBLICAN.

Please return now to your previously scheduled pointless bickering and squabbling.

All we are asking is show us where 3 to 5 illegal aliens voted in 2016. Why is that too much to ask?

Because AS I ALREADY ANSWERED IN ANOTHER post, you and I know that neither of us has the data available to us to prove anything!!! Either argument for or against the claim is based purely on conjecture and circumstantial evidence, but on logic alone, the circumstances support that SOME illegals vote. What number? 0,1% or 76% of the illegal populace? The government doesn't even have a clear estimate of HOW MANY illegals there are! Their guess could be 5 or 10 million off! So, we will have to wait for the Trump/Sessions crackdown on illegals and for their eventual success in getting all of the public records from the states and crunching them in a big computer. It will happen, might take a few years with all the resistance being put up, but it will happen and then there will no longer be any need to guess. Can't wait to see the results! I think the nation will be SHOCKED at the actual confirmed figure.

"....based purely on conjecture and circumstantial evidence, but on logic alone, the circumstances support that SOME illegals vote. What number? 0,1% or 76% of the illegal populace?"

I must beg to differ, tooby.

The crux of this issue....before one may discuss percentages that voted, is how many illegal aliens reside in this country.

And your post, which includes "The government doesn't even have a clear estimate of HOW MANY illegals there are! Their guess could be 5 or 10 million off!" hints as a far smaller number than reality does.

The number is between 40 and 80 million.

And based on those numbers, the studies of earlier indicia....about 6%, would easily account for the alleged 'popular vote' win by the career criminal.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
[/B]

Not meaning to jump in on this private, non-substantive discussion, but a few points:

A). Illegals are given every encouragement and opportunity to take full advantage of our system. If 75% of them are foolish enough not to take the Democrats, Jerry Brown, et al, up on their offers, help and assitance, that makes them very foolish. After all, that is the basic reason why they are here for in the first place---- opportunity. And if that is the case, that potentially leaves up to 5 million illegals casting votes for those that promise the goods! The only way to know is for a comprehensive shakedown of the voter roles.

B). Why would anyone be fearful of voting, unless they shouldn't be voting in the first place, maybe living here in violation of the law.

C). Mr. Obama, voting does not make you a citizen, and why would having an undocumented family member with you be a reason to vote, unless you were only voting to support democrats who want to make this a borderless country?

D). Every case of voter intimidation I have ever seen or heard of was perpetrated by the DNC or those acting on their behalf. Right off the top of my head: The Black Panthers. Another? How about Lois Lerner and how she blocked a bunch of organizations from forming, preventing all of them from getting out the message to vote Romney. How many thousands of votes were lost because of that?

E). Who is discouraging anyone from voting? Enforcement of federal laws? Voter ID laws that if invoked, might screen out many illegal voters?

F). "OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." Everyone should have a voice? Illegal or otherwise? Citizen or not? Then what is all of this wrangling about concerns the Russians influenced our election? All they were trying to do is have THEIR voice heard in our election! The whole world should have a say in our votes!

And saying a person can't legally vote implies the ability to vote ILLEGALLY. Courage or not, how does the ex-president intend for people to have the "courage" to vote, to make your voice heard, when all you have to do is walk into your voting location?! That is unless you don't have the courage to be a legal citizen.

YOU SEE, the great untold truth about illegals is the Democrats WANT them to stay illegal, because then they know they will vote democrat, but once a foreigner becomes a legal citizen, has a real part and investment (stockholder, if you will) in this country, a lot of times they start to see things DIFFERENTLY! They want to protect the country and what they fought to earn, and a lot of them start voting REPUBLICAN.

Please return now to your previously scheduled pointless bickering and squabbling.

All we are asking is show us where 3 to 5 illegal aliens voted in 2016. Why is that too much to ask?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I don't have to guess any thing stupid.
I need facts not from a garbage conspiracy theory.

Do you honestly believe that the federal government allow that kind of fraud inside the DMV? Any republicans running for office could have used that as a tool against democrats.
So far only lunatic people that keep saying that are people like you.

The crux of this issue....before one may discuss percentages that voted, is how many illegal aliens reside in this country.

And your post, which includes "The government doesn't even have a clear estimate of HOW MANY illegals there are! Their guess could be 5 or 10 million off!" hints as a far smaller number than reality does.

And based on those numbers, the studies of earlier indicia....about 6%, would easily account for the alleged 'popular vote' win by the career criminal.

Hey, who am I to disagree?! I was merely trying to give the other party the benefit of the doubt and be as magnanimous as possible trying to agree on some things. Bottom line: we need the Trump Admin to figure out what the REAL NUMBER is, and clean the voter rolls of all invalid and illegal registrations so that our votes really do mean something, so that if people want to throw the national popular vote out there, at least we know it is accurate! Still won't count for sh---t, though.

Transcript:

[/B]

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I don't have to guess any thing stupid.
I need facts not from a garbage conspiracy theory.

Do you honestly believe that the federal government allow that kind of fraud inside the DMV? Any republicans running for office could have used that as a tool against democrats.
So far only lunatic people that keep saying that are people like you.

"Do you honestly believe that the federal government allow that kind of fraud inside the DMV?"

Even you can't be this stupid.

a. It is exactly the reason the Democrats authorized the DMV to register voters.

b. The cur, Obama, even told illegals to go out and vote and there'd be no untoward consequences.

Both logic and the evidence is that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted.

Transcript:

[/B]

Great, now see if you can find 3 million illegals who voted in 2016. Trump appreciates your sycophancy.
thumbsup.gif
1. There are 40 million illegal aliens.
2. When all they have to do is lie and say they are a citizen to be able to vote
3. odds are a large percentage of those 40 million did just that. It's human nature.

Dispute my number, dispute my facts with facts of your own or stfu.

1. What facts? How did you come up with 40 millions? Did you count the babies?

2. Really? I mean really? All they have to do is lie they are allowed to vote? Just imagine Jose going to poll ---- Mi nombre es Jose quiero votar.
Dude you've been abusing your white privileged for a long time. A white dude like you can go to a poll just lie and vote for Trump. Dude you are using yourself as an example.

3. How did you come up with large percentage of those 40 millions did just that?
It's human nature? This probably one of the top 10 most stupidest post I ever heard. Let me use your dumb scientific analogy------ As an example. Are you saying that a white race human nature are racist? That's dumb don't you think?

Now....let's see if you are educable:

But....let's review the numbers for you:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Do you expect me to read or believe any of your garbage post? You keep using CAIRCO again it's a bias anti immigration racist group. Is that supposed to be credible? So spare me your lunatic post. STFU. Go to bed and don't forget your meds.

Hey, who am I to disagree?! I was merely trying to give the other party the benefit of the doubt and be as magnanimous as possible trying to agree on some things. Bottom line: we need the Trump Admin to figure out what the REAL NUMBER is, and clean the voter rolls of all invalid and illegal registrations so that our votes really do mean something, so that if people want to throw the national popular vote out there, at least we know it is accurate! Still won't count for sh---t, though.

" I was merely trying to give the other party the benefit of the doubt and be as magnanimous as possible trying to agree on some things."

We function on different plans of action, tooby.....

Mine is:
Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.

Great, now see if you can find 3 million illegals who voted in 2016. Trump appreciates your sycophancy.
thumbsup.gif
1. There are 40 million illegal aliens.
2. When all they have to do is lie and say they are a citizen to be able to vote
3. odds are a large percentage of those 40 million did just that. It's human nature.

Dispute my number, dispute my facts with facts of your own or stfu.

1. What facts? How did you come up with 40 millions? Did you count the babies?

2. Really? I mean really? All they have to do is lie they are allowed to vote? Just imagine Jose going to poll ---- Mi nombre es Jose quiero votar.
Dude you've been abusing your white privileged for a long time. A white dude like you can go to a poll just lie and vote for Trump. Dude you are using yourself as an example.

3. How did you come up with large percentage of those 40 millions did just that?
It's human nature? This probably one of the top 10 most stupidest post I ever heard. Let me use your dumb scientific analogy------ As an example. Are you saying that a white race human nature are racist? That's dumb don't you think?

Now....let's see if you are educable:

But....let's review the numbers for you:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Do you expect me to read or believe any of your garbage post? You keep using CAIRCO again it's a bias anti immigration racist group. Is that supposed to be credible? So spare me your lunatic post. STFU. Go to bed and don't forget your meds.

Stop lying.

I quoted the experts in the field and on site.

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

Democrats are criminals
Your candidate was a career criminal
Illegal aliens are criminals
A President who tells illegals to vote is a criminal
Illegals who voted are criminals.

Birds of a feather......

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe that the federal government allow that kind of fraud inside the DMV?

Right on! Our government who gives guns to criminal factions in other countries and topples leaders, invades countries and assassinates people it doesn't like, and whose president overtly LIES to the nation telling them they can keep their doctor and will save $2500 a year when he KNEW that was a total lie, would NEVER allow fraud in the DMV! What an outrageous assertion!

CAN YOU IMAGINE if Donald went out and made such totally fictitious claims that were later not only found out totally wrong, but that he had KNOWINGLY made them as total lies, CAN YOU IMAGINE the outrage on this board, on in the media on CNN, MSNBC and the MSM???? Can you imagine how Maxine would rail about it??? But what did they all have to say when Obama ACTUALLY DID THAT?

crickets.gif

What the Left ALWAYS has to say when they are caught in a lie. One of the ways we know THEY KNOW they are full of bull.

I just wish the GOP would occasionally show a little of the same moxie. Not folding like a deck of cards the way Sessions did.

DO YOU KNOW that just yesterday when a senate hearing on Russia and Trump turned to some of the GOP calling for an expansion of the probe to include ALL suspicious Russian activity, including Hillary's "Foundation," her Uranium deal, and getting HUGE payments for speeches, that the Democrats immediately stood up and ENDED THE HEARING?!

75 percent of illegals have fake SS, green cards? Where is your proof or any link?

I should point out to all you people who are link-crazy, the internet is not a good source of information. Even Snopes has been questioned about its veracity and impartiality in some cases. I generally don't give full shrift to any site unless it is an official site or one of historically high integrity that is quoting from an official site.

In short you are nothing but a lying lunatic. Since all of you plugged in a lot of garbage lying post it's only natural that we ask for proof.
What high integrity are you talking about? You are supporting CAIRCO a well known racist anti immigration (all immigration) group. Is that supposed to be a credible and worth any kind of integrity?

I ask you a question. 75 percent of illegals have fake SS and green card. Where is your proof? Or you pulled that from your ass? Answer my question.
Why the hell post all these lies?

If you have questions about snopes integrity---- post it.

As with any crime, the elements boil down to motive, means and opportunity.

Democrats have the motive....votes by illegals.
Democrats have the means...the motor voter bill and the DMV
Democrats have the opportunity....such as this:
"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

The bottom line: Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote.

Just how stupid would you have to be to go to a polling place with fake ID looking maybe like a Mexican, maybe not having good English, to vote maybe not even who running or how to vote, if you can find a dozen who did I would believe you that maybe there's more but never a million, not even 500 thousand

Forum List

Back