Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

This thread was about voter fraud. I feel like I am channeling gonzo Hunter Thomson .I go to the Denver DMV. And three Mexicans get to take the test under a sign clearly marked, in English, ONLY ONE PERSON PER LINE. So, it seems probable that California's law that forbids illegals from voting, might also get ignored.

"California's law that forbids illegals from voting, might also get ignored"

Of course it is.

DMV.jpg
LOL

And yet you can't prove it.

This thread was about voter fraud. I feel like I am channeling gonzo Hunter Thomson .I go to the Denver DMV. And three Mexicans get to take the test under a sign clearly marked, in English, ONLY ONE PERSON PER LINE. So, it seems probable that California's law that forbids illegals from voting, might also get ignored.

Of course it is.

DMV.jpg
Who needs evidence, dupe?

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
Fake news, superduperdupe.

How about this, blanko?

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

Most Democrats admit it.
Idiot... a poll of Democrats who think illegals should vote is not evidence that California is ignoring their own laws. :cuckoo:

How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?
That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.
That's coming from CAIRCO.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.

"....anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

Now, now, you lying low-life.....let's keep this accurate:

"anti-illegal immigration, non- racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

I'm a legal immigrant, and I'm not white.

Put you in your place, huh?

You lying racist piece of shit.
You've been promoting CAIRCO all this time and keep repeating the same stupid dumb nonsense question --- HOW MANY ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.

CAIRCO is an anti immigration (all immigration) racist group that don't like any foreigners in this country. This what you keep posting and promoting.
You are a pathological liar.

So if you are a non white legal immigrant. CAIRO hates all immigrants black, brown or yellow people . So WHY the hell you keep promoting CAIRCO? Stupid.
1. because they are stating the truth.
2. at least he quoted somebody, so did I. Dispute it with facts not bloviation.

No they are not. Prove to me where they are stating the truth and facts. Conspiracy theory is not acceptable.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
[/B]

Not meaning to jump in on this private, non-substantive discussion, but a few points:

A). Illegals are given every encouragement and opportunity to take full advantage of our system. If 75% of them are foolish enough not to take the Democrats, Jerry Brown, et al, up on their offers, help and assitance, that makes them very foolish. After all, that is the basic reason why they are here for in the first place---- opportunity. And if that is the case, that potentially leaves up to 5 million illegals casting votes for those that promise the goods! The only way to know is for a comprehensive shakedown of the voter roles.

B). Why would anyone be fearful of voting, unless they shouldn't be voting in the first place, maybe living here in violation of the law.

C). Mr. Obama, voting does not make you a citizen, and why would having an undocumented family member with you be a reason to vote, unless you were only voting to support democrats who want to make this a borderless country?

D). Every case of voter intimidation I have ever seen or heard of was perpetrated by the DNC or those acting on their behalf. Right off the top of my head: The Black Panthers. Another? How about Lois Lerner and how she blocked a bunch of organizations from forming, preventing all of them from getting out the message to vote Romney. How many thousands of votes were lost because of that?

E). Who is discouraging anyone from voting? Enforcement of federal laws? Voter ID laws that if invoked, might screen out many illegal voters?

F). "OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." Everyone should have a voice? Illegal or otherwise? Citizen or not? Then what is all of this wrangling about concerns the Russians influenced our election? All they were trying to do is have THEIR voice heard in our election! The whole world should have a say in our votes!

And saying a person can't legally vote implies the ability to vote ILLEGALLY. Courage or not, how does the ex-president intend for people to have the "courage" to vote, to make your voice heard, when all you have to do is walk into your voting location?! That is unless you don't have the courage to be a legal citizen.

YOU SEE, the great untold truth about illegals is the Democrats WANT them to stay illegal, because then they know they will vote democrat, but once a foreigner becomes a legal citizen, has a real part and investment (stockholder, if you will) in this country, a lot of times they start to see things DIFFERENTLY! They want to protect the country and what they fought to earn, and a lot of them start voting REPUBLICAN.

Please return now to your previously scheduled pointless bickering and squabbling.

All we are asking is show us where 3 to 5 illegal aliens voted in 2016. Why is that too much to ask?

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
[/B]

Not meaning to jump in on this private, non-substantive discussion, but a few points:

A). Illegals are given every encouragement and opportunity to take full advantage of our system. If 75% of them are foolish enough not to take the Democrats, Jerry Brown, et al, up on their offers, help and assitance, that makes them very foolish. After all, that is the basic reason why they are here for in the first place---- opportunity. And if that is the case, that potentially leaves up to 5 million illegals casting votes for those that promise the goods! The only way to know is for a comprehensive shakedown of the voter roles.

B). Why would anyone be fearful of voting, unless they shouldn't be voting in the first place, maybe living here in violation of the law.

C). Mr. Obama, voting does not make you a citizen, and why would having an undocumented family member with you be a reason to vote, unless you were only voting to support democrats who want to make this a borderless country?

D). Every case of voter intimidation I have ever seen or heard of was perpetrated by the DNC or those acting on their behalf. Right off the top of my head: The Black Panthers. Another? How about Lois Lerner and how she blocked a bunch of organizations from forming, preventing all of them from getting out the message to vote Romney. How many thousands of votes were lost because of that?

E). Who is discouraging anyone from voting? Enforcement of federal laws? Voter ID laws that if invoked, might screen out many illegal voters?

F). "OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." Everyone should have a voice? Illegal or otherwise? Citizen or not? Then what is all of this wrangling about concerns the Russians influenced our election? All they were trying to do is have THEIR voice heard in our election! The whole world should have a say in our votes!

And saying a person can't legally vote implies the ability to vote ILLEGALLY. Courage or not, how does the ex-president intend for people to have the "courage" to vote, to make your voice heard, when all you have to do is walk into your voting location?! That is unless you don't have the courage to be a legal citizen.

YOU SEE, the great untold truth about illegals is the Democrats WANT them to stay illegal, because then they know they will vote democrat, but once a foreigner becomes a legal citizen, has a real part and investment (stockholder, if you will) in this country, a lot of times they start to see things DIFFERENTLY! They want to protect the country and what they fought to earn, and a lot of them start voting REPUBLICAN.

Please return now to your previously scheduled pointless bickering and squabbling.
Great, now see if you can find 3 million illegals who voted in 2016. Trump appreciates your sycophancy.
thumbsup.gif
1. There are 40 million illegal aliens.
2. When all they have to do is lie and say they are a citizen to be able to vote
3. odds are a large percentage of those 40 million did just that. It's human nature.

Dispute my number, dispute my facts with facts of your own or stfu.

1. What facts? How did you come up with 40 millions? Did you count the babies?

2. Really? I mean really? All they have to do is lie they are allowed to vote? Just imagine Jose going to poll ---- Mi nombre es Jose quiero votar.
Dude you've been abusing your white privileged for a long time. A white dude like you can go to a poll just lie and vote for Trump. Dude you are using yourself as an example.

3. How did you come up with large percentage of those 40 millions did just that?
It's human nature? This probably one of the top 10 most stupidest post I ever heard. Let me use your dumb scientific analogy------ As an example. Are you saying that a white race human nature are racist? That's dumb don't you think?

Last edited:

Of course it is.

DMV.jpg
Who needs evidence, dupe?

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
Fake news, superduperdupe.

How about this, blanko?

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

Most Democrats admit it.
Idiot... a poll of Democrats who think illegals should vote is not evidence that California is ignoring their own laws. :cuckoo:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Transcript:

[/B]

All we are asking is show us where 3 to 5 illegal aliens voted in 2016. Why is that too much to ask?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Transcript:

[/B]

Great, now see if you can find 3 million illegals who voted in 2016. Trump appreciates your sycophancy.
thumbsup.gif
1. There are 40 million illegal aliens.
2. When all they have to do is lie and say they are a citizen to be able to vote
3. odds are a large percentage of those 40 million did just that. It's human nature.

Dispute my number, dispute my facts with facts of your own or stfu.

1. What facts? How did you come up with 40 millions? Did you count the babies?

2. Really? I mean really? All they have to do is lie they are allowed to vote? Just imagine Jose going to poll ---- Mi nombre es Jose quiero votar.
Dude you've been abusing your white privileged for a long time. A white dude like you can go to a poll just lie and vote for Trump. Dude you are using yourself as an example.

3. How did you come up with large percentage of those 40 millions did just that?
It's human nature? This probably one of the top 10 most stupidest post I ever heard. Let me use your dumb scientific analogy------ As an example. Are you saying that a white race human nature are racist? That's dumb don't you think?

Now....let's see if you are educable:

But....let's review the numbers for you:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

thumbsup.gif

No way I can "see." No way you can know not either. Time will tell once Trump gets his voter roll database. I'm guessing a lot more than you think. And the database is one thing, but how many people use it more than once or in multiple locations, we might never know.

So what happened when this Kobach find out that most of these cheaters like dead people voted for Trump? Now what? Who will validate these findings? Where is the check and balance of this commission?
What is the integrity of this commission?

Your buddies here are coming with their conspiracy garbage without any facts. There are thousands and thousands of republicans worked at the pools during election.So far none of those people came out saying any irregularities, NO republican senators, NO republican governors, NO republican Secretary of State ------ support Trump that 3 to 5 millions illegals voted in 2016. That's a fact.

thumbsup.gif

No way I can "see." No way you can know not either. Time will tell once Trump gets his voter roll database. I'm guessing a lot more than you think. And the database is one thing, but how many people use it more than once or in multiple locations, we might never know.

First of all....never use the term 'think' with reference to that dunce.

And, there's this:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

75 percent of illegals have fake SS, green cards? Where is your proof or any link?

How many times do you have to keep posting these lies after lies?

How many times do you have to post your fake link? This has been debunked in this thread couple of times.

FACT CHECK: Did 5.7 Million 'Illegal Immigrants' Vote in the 2008 U.S. Election?

Over 3 million followed the snake, Obama's, instructions and voted.

True story.

I've heard estimates of 5, 10, 20 and 40 million illegals. The fact that the government can't even accurately estimate the number is bad enough. Here are these people all brash enough to enter a country breaking the law and living somewhat in fear of being deported; why would anyone then think they would stop at not trying to vote while here? Especially if they have a party inviting them in, offering protection against our own government, and with the promise that voting them into office will greatly benefit you?

Perhaps far more

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

True?

So.....There may be as many as 60 to 80 million illegal aliens occupying territory in this country.

Crap. Coming from CAIRCO?

And, there's this:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

Point well taken. I've believed for a long while that the figure was around 5 million. Not only are fake ID big business, the ID's are very good quality and mostly driven by people who can't get the real thing. Then there are the states like CA that actively try to offer illegals drivers licenses and things. Real ID's, which then open the door for them getting MORE real ID's! You KNOW they are voting, and not just a few. How on the one hand the Dems can argue for the importance and sanctity of our elections, worry over Russia interference, then do a 180 and say: Illegals? Not a problem, and actually FIGHT AGAINST voter identification.

Nonsense.

I read adios, a lot of good infor there, but Ms Coulter has been known to use questionable stats

From one factchecker:

"With Coulter, I did the same thing when reading her books. I investigated several of her claims. The difference is, with everyone else I found an error within the first few issues I investigated. With Coulter, I never found an error, so I decided she was a good scholar.

To be objective, I used a random method. I'd already tried checking things that stood out to me. This time I investigated 10 random footnotes from her books. For each one, I picked a book, then I selected a chapter with a random number generator, then I went to the footnotes for that chapter and selected one with a random number generator. Whatever was randomly chosen, I committed to investigate it and reach a conclusion, even if it was hard; reselecting any footnotes would compromise objectivity.

This is not a perfect approach. If 1% of Coulter's footnotes are mistaken, I could miss it. Maybe she approaches her columns with a different respect for scholarship than the books I'm checking (why?). Maybe she has mistakes with no footnote. If I missed something, please tell me (with specifics!). Leave a comment below or email me [email protected]

In my experience, I often find scholarship errors within the first three things I check for an author. Because errors are so common, I think a spot check like this is valuable. If you doubt how common errors are, I recommend you fact check some other authors. Plus, I've already read Coulter's books and checked a few claims I found suspicious, so adding random checking provides good variety and objectivity. And, while reading, I already had the opportunity to spot claims in her books that should have a footnote but don't, or notice other issues.

I checked 10 randomly selected footnotes from 5 Ann Coulter books. For each one, I present my analysis below and I score Coulter's scholarship from 0 to 5 points. Her final average score was 5, which is perfect. (I decided on the scoring system before I started.) I found no scholarship errors. Well done!

In addition to fact checking Coulter myself, I also reviewed other people's criticism and fact checking of Coulter. Click through for details; in summary, their own scholarship was terrible. Also, my friend fact checked one random Coulter cite I gave him, which was correct."
Curiosity – Fact Checking Ann Coulter

Reviewing her critics: Curiosity – Reviewing Ann Coulter's Critics

You fact and check only to fit your immoral post. Lie after lie.

Your ignorance is well documented.

This one of the top ten dumbest post that idiots like you keep posting.

She nailed you, huh?

I just blasted her stupidity. And she nailed me?

Yup.

And that's why you slithered back to deny it.
You remain as stupid as ever. She actually idiotically claimed California laws allow illegal aliens to vote.

They don't...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of ireted people can be so naive as to belive
Your ignorance is well documented.

This one of the top ten dumbest post that idiots like you keep posting.

She nailed you, huh?

I just blasted her stupidity. And she nailed me?

Yup.

You remain as stupid as ever. She actually idiotically claimed California laws allow illegal aliens to vote.

They don't...

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of idiocy.
Please, if San Francisco, a santuary city, is willing to defy Federal immigration law(s), what's going to stop them from ignoring Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9? Please, like this argument ends the debate. I am from Denver, Colorado. And it's a legitimate concern that government representatives seem willing to ignore laws and the wishes of their constituents in order to pander to "immigration" activist groups. YUP.

Mary you are confused. Sanctuary cities and DL vehicle code 12801.9 are separate entities. One is for the city and one is for individual DL.

Sanctuary cities are cooperating with the federal government that I can tell you. What happened in San Francisco with Kate was an embarrassment to all sanctuary cities especially they are using that as an example. That said----- sanctuary cities are turning over the real criminals to ICE but they will NOT turn them in for misdemeanors like child support, expired DL, broken tail lights.

DL for illegals are only mean for driver license. Period nothing more. The notion of using that to go vote or for something else is pure ludicrous. What happened if they did that and they get caught by a Republican/Democrat workers?
Why would they risk their future from one lousy vote?

San Francisco and Denver are sanctuary cities. What is ironic about Liberal progressive establishments in both cities? The HUGE rise in the standard of living caused by the influx of wealthy well educated liberals. They drive up the cost of living, pricing people out of housing markets.Liberal whites cluster into an area, create these little islands that exclude poor and middle class. Which is weird, because Liberals present themselves as defenders of the poor, and help "immigrants and refugees", these cities push out middle and lower class families who are in turn forced to flee as economic refugees. In Denver, the huge numbers of homeless people is disturbing. But we need to...help poor people people from Mexico because they are "refugees"? The disconnect with liberals is mind boggling.

How do you know they are liberals? I'm
having a problem distinguishing the difference between a liberals and conservatives. Can you help me?

Transcript:

[/B]

Because AS I ALREADY ANSWERED IN ANOTHER post, you and I know that neither of us has the data available to us to prove anything!!! Either argument for or against the claim is based purely on conjecture and circumstantial evidence, but on logic alone, the circumstances support that SOME illegals vote. What number? 0,1% or 76% of the illegal populace? The government doesn't even have a clear estimate of HOW MANY illegals there are! Their guess could be 5 or 10 million off! So, we will have to wait for the Trump/Sessions crackdown on illegals and for their eventual success in getting all of the public records from the states and crunching them in a big computer. It will happen, might take a few years with all the resistance being put up, but it will happen and then there will no longer be any need to guess. Can't wait to see the results! I think the nation will be SHOCKED at the actual confirmed figure.

San Francisco and Denver are sanctuary cities. What is ironic about Liberal progressive establishments in both cities? The HUGE rise in the standard of living caused by the influx of wealthy well educated liberals. They drive up the cost of living, pricing people out of housing markets.Liberal whites cluster into an area, create these little islands that exclude poor and middle class. Which is weird, because Liberals present themselves as defenders of the poor, and help "immigrants and refugees", these cities push out middle and lower class families who are in turn forced to flee as economic refugees. In Denver, the huge numbers of homeless people are disturbing. But we need to...help poor people people from Mexico because they are "refugees"? The disconnect with liberals is mind boggling.

Liberals do that in every area of life they get involved in. They build conclaves in companies, media and education, then organize like a virus to collectively keep anyone else out who is not part of the "team." They just don't hold up well if forced to compete or even explain themselves. That is why when confronted, they can never give a clear, logical explanation for what they do and believe, and they immediately fall back on ad hominem attacks. Look at all the posters here who don't like Trump---- what do they hold against him? He is fat, orange, senile and treasonous, but asked to show evidence of any of those things, they cannot. The best thing that can be said about the Left is that they consistently say one thing then do the very opposite themselves------ and will never see it at least admit to it. Worse, you can always tell what they are up to, because they will attack YOU for it. A case of: Thou Doth Protest Too Much!

Bad wiring in the head.

How do you know the difference between a liberals and conservative when they build companies?
Are you saying that conservatives don't know how to create and move businesses?

Yup.

They don't...

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of ireted people can be so naive as to belive
Yup.

They don't...

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of idiocy.
Please, if San Francisco, a santuary city, is willing to defy Federal immigration law(s), what's going to stop them from ignoring Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9? Please, like this argument ends the debate. I am from Denver, Colorado. And it's a legitimate concern that government representatives seem willing to ignore laws and the wishes of their constituents in order to pander to "immigration" activist groups. YUP.
You're beyond stupid. Your claim wasn't that the laws are being ignored, it was that laws were written to allow illegals to vote.

With your idiocy exposed, you try to change your argument.

:lmao:

Ignored and riddled with dodges to allow illegals to vote.

130914030112-dnt-ca-undocumented-immigrant-drivers-licenses-00002129-story-top.jpg
None that you can find.

Motor voter is a computerized system which filters out AB-60 licenses so that they're not even registered to vote with the Secretary of State.

For those registering online or in person, the ID they provide is also electronically validated; such as social security numbers which are validated with the Social Security Administration.

That woman is beyond stupid.

Forum List

Back