Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

PoliticalChic, post: 20335081
Obama told them there'd be no recriminations. Of course they'd vote....they'd already broken the law to get here.

You lie every time you post crap that has been proven to be a lie and crap. You are a pathological liar almost on the scale of Trumpo.

Obama told them there'd be no recriminations. Of course they'd vote....they'd already broken the law to get here.

You lie every time you post crap that has been proven to be a lie and crap. You are a pathological liar almost on the scale of Trumpo.

Nope, PoliticalChic nailed it....Project Veritas proved it and the Wikileaks confirmed it, "comrade".......

Dale Smith, post: 20341332
Nope, PoliticalChic nailed it....Project Veritas proved it and the Wikileaks confirmed it, "comrade".......

Nope. Obama never said what she claims he said. PC is lying. It has nothing to do with Wikileaks or Veritas.

You cannot produce an uncut transcript where Obama said what PC says he said.

Why do you join her in lies?

I checked to find any examples of lies by me....as you claim....but, alas, you could find none.

So, dunce.....you've proven that my posts are always.....always.....100% true, accurate, and correct.

Now...write soon, y'hear!

Nope. Obama never said what she claims he said. PC is lying. It has nothing to do with Wikileaks or Veritas.

"Nope. Obama never said what she claims he said."

Let's check.

Actually, he said that to a young woman who stated.....clearly....that her query was as though she was speaking for "undocumented citizens" who might be "fearful of voting."

Of course, citizens would hardly be 'fearful of voting."

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The exact words in the exact order.

See how that works?

And.....of course, millions followed the snake's instructions, and voted.

"Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Project Veritas??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Let's check.

Actually, he said that to a young woman who stated.....clearly....that her query was as though she was speaking for "undocumented citizens" who might be "fearful of voting."

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

See how that works?

If you weren’t lying, you wouldn’t be posting an edited video which cuts off just before Obama explains that illegal aliens ”can’t” vote.

Let's check.

Transcript:

See how that works?

If you weren’t lying, you wouldn’t be posting an edited video which cuts off just before Obama explains that illegal aliens ”can’t” vote.

None of this is altered in any way....

....it destroys any attempt to shield the snake, Obama.

"Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.
This only goes to prove you’re an idiot AND a liar. You can’t prove there are 80 million illegal aliens here and you’ve been shown where many of those polled said they were citizens before saying they weren’t and that the poll was an unscientific online poll.

Let's check.

Transcript:

See how that works?

LOLOL

If that video wasn’t altered, you would hear Obama say illegal aliens ”can’t” vote.

You lie like there’s no tomorrow.

Let's check.

Transcript:

See how that works?

LOLOL

If that video wasn’t altered, you would hear Obama say illegal aliens ”can’t” vote.

Simple enough to prove you're lying.....produce a video where he says 'can't' in those 33 seconds.

Dale Smith, post: 20341332 Nope. Obama never said what she claims he said. PC is lying. It has nothing to do with Wikileaks or Veritas.

Let's check.

Transcript:

See how that works?

LOLOL

Simple enough to prove you're lying.....produce a video where he says 'can't' in those 33 seconds.

LOL

His interview is not limited to your edit version.

But thanks for showing everyone here how you desperately lie to prop up your delusions.

Let's check.

Transcript:

See how that works?

LOLOL

LOL

But thanks for showing everyone here how you desperately lie to prop up your delusions.

As I just forced you to admit, my vid was not altered or edited in any way.

You've just admitted you are a liar.

Be gone.

LOLOL

LOL

Be gone.

LOLOL

If your video wasn't edited, it would contain the part where Obama says illegal aliens "can't" vote. It doesn't contain that because that part was cut out in the video you posted.

:dance:

LOLOL

LOL

Be gone.

LOLOL

If your video wasn't edited, it would contain the part where Obama says illegal aliens "can't" vote. It doesn't contain that because that part was cut out in the video you posted.

There was no such "can't."

He clearly told illegals to vote, and they wouldn't be found out.

You remain revealed as a liar.

LOLOL

LOL

Be gone.

LOLOL

If this is true you should be able to google the original. Google is Liberal owned and operated. You've got no excuses not to.

LOLOL

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

He does specify that Latino citizens should vote, in part to be voices for those who cannot legally vote. Start at 4:15, going until about 4:40.

So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote, but neither does he say that they can vote (unless Gina Rodriguez is an illegal). Rodriguez asks if, when she votes, immigration will know where she lives or come for her family, which Obama says is not true. That starts at about 3:22 and goes until about 4:06.

LOLOL

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

Of course there's "can't." You just don't hear it because you intentionally selected a video which edited that part out.

Exactly who do you think you're fooling? :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back