Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Simple enough to prove you're lying.....produce a video where he says 'can't' in those 33 seconds.
LOL

His interview is not limited to your edit version.

But thanks for showing everyone here how you desperately lie to prop up your delusions.

As I just forced you to admit, my vid was not altered or edited in any way.

You've just admitted you are a liar.

Be gone.
LOLOL

If your video wasn't edited, it would contain the part where Obama says illegal aliens "can't" vote. It doesn't contain that because that part was cut out in the video you posted.

:dance:

There was no such "can't."

He clearly told illegals to vote, and they wouldn't be found out.

You remain revealed as a liar.
If course there's "can't." You just don't hear it because you intentionally selected a video which edited that part out.

Exactly who do you think you're fooling? :dunno:
The real question is who do you think you are fooling. Arguing semantics. The definition of the word Is. Lawyer speak and double talk is all you Progressives do.

LOLOL

If that video wasn’t altered, you would hear Obama say illegal aliens ”can’t” vote.

You lie like there’s no tomorrow.

Simple enough to prove you're lying.....produce a video where he says 'can't' in those 33 seconds.
LOL

But thanks for showing everyone here how you desperately lie to prop up your delusions.

Be gone.
LOLOL

If your video wasn't edited, it would contain the part where Obama says illegal aliens "can't" vote. It doesn't contain that because that part was cut out in the video you posted.

If this is true you should be able to google the original. Google is Liberal owned and operated. You've got no excuses not to.
I have. Dozens of times. If you think PoliticalHack isn't lying, who cares? Remain an idiot.

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

He does specify that Latino citizens should vote, in part to be voices for those who cannot legally vote. Start at 4:15, going until about 4:40.

So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote, but neither does he say that they can vote (unless Gina Rodriguez is an illegal). Rodriguez asks if, when she votes, immigration will know where she lives or come for her family, which Obama says is not true. That starts at about 3:22 and goes until about 4:06.

"So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote"

Uh.. yes, he does specifically say illegal aliens can't vote....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

He does specify that Latino citizens should vote, in part to be voices for those who cannot legally vote. Start at 4:15, going until about 4:40.

So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote, but neither does he say that they can vote (unless Gina Rodriguez is an illegal). Rodriguez asks if, when she votes, immigration will know where she lives or come for her family, which Obama says is not true. That starts at about 3:22 and goes until about 4:06.

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

You inserting the words doesn't make them his.

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

If course there's "can't." You just don't hear it because you intentionally selected a video which edited that part out.

The real question is who do you think you are fooling. Arguing semantics. The definition of the word Is. Lawyer speak and double talk is all you Progressives do.
Imbecile.

This isn't a court room. PoliticalHack posted a video of an interview which intentionally cut out the part where Obama said illegal aliens can't vote. If you had a brain, and you clearly don't, that level of dishonesty alone would cause you pause. But since you're nothing but a rightarded sycophant, you swallow it whole.

Be gone.
LOLOL

You inserting the words doesn't make them his.

Idiot.

I quoted him verbatim. What word do you imagine I inserted?

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

I'm sorry, but those statements are not saying specifically that illegal aliens cannot vote. It implies it, but he just says that one of the groups of people voters are speaking for is those who cannot legally vote. He doesn't say who is in such a group.

Obviously Obama knows and knew that illegal can't vote. He didn't say that illegals can vote at any time in the interview. And if we're going to look at the meaning behind his words, sure, he's saying illegals can't vote. He doesn't say that directly in the interview, though.

Be gone.
LOLOL

I'm sorry, but those statements are not saying specifically that illegal aliens cannot vote. It implies it, but he just says that one of the groups of people voters are speaking for is those who cannot legally vote. He doesn't say who is in such a group.

Obviously Obama knows and knew that illegal can't vote. He didn't say that illegals can vote at any time in the interview. And if we're going to look at the meaning behind his words, sure, he's saying illegals can't vote. He doesn't say that directly in the interview, though.

He said it's important for Latino citizens to vote because their vote speaks for family and friends who can't. Who do you imagine he's saying can't legally vote?

LOLOL

He said it's important for Latino citizens to vote because their vote speaks for family and friends who can't. Who do you imagine he's saying can't legally vote?

What I'm doing is pointing out the man's actual words, without interpretation. He did not say illegals cannot vote. He may have meant it, but he did not say it. He said that some people can't legally vote, but did not specify who that meant. Illegals are not the only ones who cannot vote.

Yes, in the context of the conversation, which had involved immigration enforcement and deportation of Latinos, it seems clear that illegals would be at least a portion of the people he was talking about. He still did not say it.

What I'm doing is pointing out the man's actual words, without interpretation. He did not say illegals cannot vote. He may have meant it, but he did not say it. He said that some people can't legally vote, but did not specify who that meant. Illegals are not the only ones who cannot vote.

Yes, in the context of the conversation, which had involved immigration enforcement and deportation of Latinos, it seems clear that illegals would be at least a portion of the people he was talking about. He still did not say it.

He said exactly who he's speaking of...

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

... and then goes on to add why "Latino citizens" have a greater reason to vote...

"...and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

LOLOL

The ones not smart enough to vote illegally.

PoliticalChic, post: 20347588

You are a DEAF vicious rscist deplorable liar.

Of course there was a can’t as he spoke about those who may not have a voice.

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

The YOU is Gina who is a citizen eligible to vote.

Quit the lie

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Quit the lie
She can't quit lying. Like Trump, she's pathological.

Faun, post: 20349012
She can't quit lying. Like Trump, she's pathological.

Exactly. There is no other truth than Obama saying explicitly that illegals can’t vote. If Chic were to be honest and accept that truth, her entire mentally fabricated political world crumbles around her.

It’s some kind of survival instinct for lizard brained mammals,

Quit the lie
You, meaning the ones that were smart enough to vote illegally.

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

... and then goes on to add why "Latino citizens" have a greater reason to vote...

"...and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

*Sigh*

Look, this is a silly argument. He did not specifically say illegals cannot vote. He didn't need to; why would he? Illegals may be included in what he means, but he did not actually say it. Not being able to legally vote does not mean one is illegal. There was some separation between the first quote you gave and the second (which is a bit ironic, considering this began with you calling PC out for playing an edited clip), and he did not say that the family member who maybe is undocumented is the who he meant when he talked about those who may not have a voice, who can't legally vote.

Again, it's not that he meant illegals can vote. It's not that he wasn't including illegals in his statements. It's not that he didn't mean mostly illegals. It's just that he did not specifically say illegals can't vote.

That's all I plan to say on the subject. As I said, this is a silly argument. :)

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

He says that well after telling illegal aliens to go and vote, with no repercussions.

The later statement is for consumption by individuals such as yourself, to allow those who wish to deny the truth.

Let's review:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

Of course there's "can't." You just don't hear it because you intentionally selected a video which edited that part out.

You can't post any such transcript.

I can, and did.

*Sigh*

Look, this is a silly argument. He did not specifically say illegals cannot vote. He didn't need to; why would he? Illegals may be included in what he means, but he did not actually say it. Not being able to legally vote does not mean one is illegal. There was some separation between the first quote you gave and the second (which is a bit ironic, considering this began with you calling PC out for playing an edited clip), and he did not say that the family member who maybe is undocumented is the who he meant when he talked about those who may not have a voice, who can't legally vote.

Again, it's not that he meant illegals can vote. It's not that he wasn't including illegals in his statements. It's not that he didn't mean mostly illegals. It's just that he did not specifically say illegals can't vote.

That's all I plan to say on the subject. As I said, this is a silly argument. :)

"He did not specifically say illegals cannot vote. He didn't need to; why would he? Illegals may be included in what he means, but he did not actually say it. Not being able to legally vote does not mean one is illegal."

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

*Sigh*

"As I said, this is a silly argument."

Well, then you really don't understand what is going on.

The Democrats need illegals voting in order to survive in America.

The proof here:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”

Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

Wise up.

Forum List

Back