Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

You are lying. Gina was speaking ‘about’ illegal aliens. She was not speaking as if she were one of them. And besides Obama qualified his response to Gina with the words ....and I quote "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself." because he knew she was a citizen.

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

[Right after she clarified that she was speaking for illegal aliens...Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

This may shock you, but it's possible for a legal citizen to have illegal family members. :eek2:

You are lying. Gina was speaking ‘about’ illegal aliens. She was not speaking as if she were one of them. And besides Obama qualified his response to Gina with the words ....and I quote "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself." because he knew she was a citizen.

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

[Right after she clarified that she was speaking for illegal aliens...Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

This may shock you, but it's possible for a legal citizen to have illegal family members. :eek2:
and it's possible for illegals to vote.
REPORT: THREE MILLION VOTES IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAST BY ILLEGAL ALIENS
Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

According to current indications, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by around 630,000 votes, although around 7 million ballots remain uncounted.

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton, meaning Trump might have won the popular vote when this number is taken into account.

Vote fraud using ballots cast in the name of dead people and illegal alien voters was a huge concern before the election.

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.
According to current indications, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by around 630,000 votes, although around 7 million ballots remain uncounted.

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton, meaning Trump might have won the popular vote when this number is taken into account.

Vote fraud using ballots cast in the name of dead people and illegal alien voters was a huge concern before the election.

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.
Oh for fucks sake. If the best you could do his info wars… You lose.

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

I refuse to use liberal media sources so Yes.

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

I'm not sure how that's relevant to the Obama interview, unless you are contending that only illegal aliens can have illegal alien family members.

In CA, there was a 'sister' sorority house directly across the street from the main entrance to the college which served as a polling location for part of the town. I can't tell you how many 'no-speekyyy-eng-laaashe' people showed up to vote. Of course their names were not on the town 'rolls' but they were encouraged to vote with a "provisional" ballot. I made a point of going at the most crowded time on election day and making a fuss about my ID... 'O MY I CAN'T find my ID to VOTE' etc. and, WOW, was I ever beset upon by others trying to shut me up.. (& fast) for making the 'illegals' nervous about being there in the first place... My sassy ass would not be easily shut up though... lol. In retrospect, one of the times I pulled this stunt was for GWB's 1st election and perhaps him getting elected didn't turn out so well, in the grand scheme of things, considering Afghanistan.... lost a couple guy friends there and probably needlessly. (sorry y'all, just my musings w/ a glass of Chardonnay... lol)

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

I'm not sure how that's relevant to the Obama interview, unless you are contending that only illegal aliens can have illegal alien family members.
There is the bigger picture. And the subject line of this thread coincides with the content I posted.

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

lol. so, how many illegals voted red and not blue?

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

That’s your problem since no one with an IQ over room temperature refers to InfoWars as a source to anything other than ridicule.

Last edited:
I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

OBAMA:

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

That’s your problem since no one with an IQ over room temperature refers to InfoWars as a source to anything other than ridicule.
You are a liar. You mean no Democrat would use them as a source. Besides the ultimate source is the Washington Times. I didn't use them because they don't like my pop up blocker and require a subscription.

You are a liar. You mean no Democrat would use them as a source. Besides the ultimate source is the Washington Times. I didn't use them because they don't like my pop up blocker and require a subscription.

Actually, I think plenty of non-Democrats would consider InfoWars less than reliable. :dunno:

Actually, I think plenty of non-Democrats would consider InfoWars less than reliable. :dunno:
As I said before it's a copy of a story originally written in the Washington Times, a source I don't use because they require me turning off my pop up blocker or signing up with a subscription.

Nope, I’m not a liar but you are a fucking moron, Zippy.

Here, this is from your link to InfoWars....

That’s not the Washington Times... that’s not a report... that’s not a study... it’s some idiot with a Twitter account named, “ Greg Phillips” from VoteFraud.org.

Only what does votefraud.org say about Greg Phillips? They say they don’t know who he is...

Do you see now why normal people never rely on InfoWars as their source?

Everyone knows illegals freaking vote is asshat states like Mexifornia. So weak is their ID's there that they violate minimum standards via Homeland security. They have received an extension on ID's for flying but are about to expire.

Soon a California drivers license can not be used to fly the Friendly skies.

They know it. We know it. And a lot of Americans know it.

It is a strategy for political power. Change the demographics of America to change the votes of a Nation.

They will call you a liar. Say prove it. Then try to deflect articles saying different. They know exactly what they are doing. Denial doesn't change it. That is just part of the game to them.

Everyone knows illegals freaking vote is asshat states like Mexifornia. So weak is their ID's there that they violate minimum standards via Homeland security. They have received an extension on ID's for flying but are about to expire.

Soon a California drivers license can not be used to fly the Friendly skies.

They know it. We know it. And a lot of Americans know it.

It is a strategy for political power. Change the demographics of America to change the votes of a Nation.

They will call you a liar. Say prove it. Then try to deflect articles saying different. They know exactly what they are doing. Denial doesn't change it. That is just part of the game to them.
Challenging you morons to prove your idiotic claims is neither a denial nor a game. It’s the vehicle proving you’re a delusional imbecile.

That’s not the Washington Times... that’s not a report... that’s not a study... it’s some idiot with a Twitter account named, “ Greg Phillips” from VoteFraud.org.

Only what does votefraud.org say about Greg Phillips? They say they don’t know who he is...

Here is the Washington Times article that says 5.9 illegals voted. I can't read it because the site blocks me because of my ad blocker.'
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated'

Found a bypass.
s many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.]/quote]
Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.
Just wow
He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.
Debunks your Harvard study.

Here is the Washington Times article that says 5.9 illegals voted. I can't read it because the site blocks me because of my ad blocker.'

Found a bypass.
s many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.]/quote]
Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.
Just wow
He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.
Actually, Old Dominion University was debunked long ago. They used unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling

Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.

But wait, there's more... on top of it being based upon unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling, it turns out that many of the respondents erroneously identified themselves as citizens in 2010 but then as non-citizens in 2012...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

Found a bypass.

Just wow

Actually, Old Dominion University was debunked long ago. They used unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.

But wait, there's more... on top of it being based upon unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling, it turns out that many of the respondents erroneously identified themselves as citizens in 2010 but then as non-citizens in 2012...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.
It explains it right there. Those non-citizens forget when to lie on a census and when not to.
Plus internet polling, when done right, is much more accurate representation than phone polling. Phone polling won't get a lot of Conservatives because Conservatives don't answer their phone to just anyone. There is this invention called voice mail. If I don't recognize who is calling it's all your going to get.

Found a bypass.

Just wow

It explains it right there. Those non-citizens forget when to lie on a census and when not to.
Plus internet polling, when done right, is much more accurate representation than phone polling. Phone polling won't get a lot of Conservatives because Conservatives don't answer their phone to just anyone. There is this invention called voice mail. If I don't recognize who is calling it's all your going to get.

Conservatives don't answer their phone to just anyone? I don't know that I've ever heard anyone claim particularly different phone practices between conservatives and people of other political persuasions. :p

Forum List

Back