Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

LOL

His interview is not limited to your edit version.

But thanks for showing everyone here how you desperately lie to prop up your delusions.

As I just forced you to admit, my vid was not altered or edited in any way.

You've just admitted you are a liar.

Be gone.
LOLOL

If your video wasn't edited, it would contain the part where Obama says illegal aliens "can't" vote. It doesn't contain that because that part was cut out in the video you posted.

:dance:

There was no such "can't."

He clearly told illegals to vote, and they wouldn't be found out.

You remain revealed as a liar.
If course there's "can't." You just don't hear it because you intentionally selected a video which edited that part out.

Exactly who do you think you're fooling? :dunno:
The real question is who do you think you are fooling. Arguing semantics. The definition of the word Is. Lawyer speak and double talk is all you Progressives do.

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Be gone.
LOLOL

If your video wasn't edited, it would contain the part where Obama says illegal aliens "can't" vote. It doesn't contain that because that part was cut out in the video you posted.

He does specify that Latino citizens should vote, in part to be voices for those who cannot legally vote. Start at 4:15, going until about 4:40.

So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote, but neither does he say that they can vote (unless Gina Rodriguez is an illegal). Rodriguez asks if, when she votes, immigration will know where she lives or come for her family, which Obama says is not true. That starts at about 3:22 and goes until about 4:06.

"So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote"

Uh.. yes, he does specifically say illegal aliens can't vote....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I'm sorry, but those statements are not saying specifically that illegal aliens cannot vote. It implies it, but he just says that one of the groups of people voters are speaking for is those who cannot legally vote. He doesn't say who is in such a group.

Obviously Obama knows and knew that illegal can't vote. He didn't say that illegals can vote at any time in the interview. And if we're going to look at the meaning behind his words, sure, he's saying illegals can't vote. He doesn't say that directly in the interview, though.

"He didn't say that illegals can vote at any time in the interview."

Actually, he did.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

Faun, post: 20349012
She can't quit lying. Like Trump, she's pathological.

Exactly. There is no other truth than Obama saying explicitly that illegals can’t vote. If Chic were to be honest and accept that truth, her entire mentally fabricated political world crumbles around her.

It’s some kind of survival instinct for lizard brained mammals,

"There is no other truth than Obama saying explicitly that illegals can’t vote."

Wrong again.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

LOL

But thanks for showing everyone here how you desperately lie to prop up your delusions.

Be gone.
LOLOL

He does specify that Latino citizens should vote, in part to be voices for those who cannot legally vote. Start at 4:15, going until about 4:40.

So he doesn't specifically say that illegal aliens can't vote, but neither does he say that they can vote (unless Gina Rodriguez is an illegal). Rodriguez asks if, when she votes, immigration will know where she lives or come for her family, which Obama says is not true. That starts at about 3:22 and goes until about 4:06.

He says that well after telling illegal aliens to go and vote, with no repercussions.

The later statement is for consumption by individuals such as yourself, to allow those who wish to deny the truth.

Let's review:

Transcript:

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

"He says that well after telling illegal aliens to go and vote, with no repercussions."

LOLOL

"Well after??" Just how desperate are you? It's the very next thing he talks about which comes about 3 seconds after the discussion you just transcribed.

Just the fact that you had to inject your demented opinion of what you think every statement they made means, shows how it's you saying illegals can vote as he actually says illegals can't vote.

LOL

Be gone.
LOLOL

Of course there's "can't." You just don't hear it because you intentionally selected a video which edited that part out.

Exactly who do you think you're fooling? :dunno:

You can't post any such transcript.

I can, and did.
Idiot...

Rodriguez: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country are fearful of voting, so if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Obama: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating etcetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Rodriguez: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

Obama: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

Rodriguez: Your entire community.

Obama: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

LOLOL

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I'm sorry, but those statements are not saying specifically that illegal aliens cannot vote. It implies it, but he just says that one of the groups of people voters are speaking for is those who cannot legally vote. He doesn't say who is in such a group.

Obviously Obama knows and knew that illegal can't vote. He didn't say that illegals can vote at any time in the interview. And if we're going to look at the meaning behind his words, sure, he's saying illegals can't vote. He doesn't say that directly in the interview, though.

Actually, he did.

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

Well sure, if you want to contort in mental gymnastics, you can see him as having said that. :lol:

Rodriguez says "millennials, DREAMers, undocumented citizens" and you have decided that when she goes on to ask a question using "I", she must be talking specifically for illegals. You then further decide that Obama knew that is what she was talking about and responded only to that. You then ignore him discussing how citizens should vote to be a voice for those who cannot legally vote just moments later.

Obama certainly did not specifically say that illegals can vote. He did not imply it, either, unless that is what you want to hear him having said.

Actually, he did.

OBAMA:

Well sure, if you want to contort in mental gymnastics, you can see him as having said that. :lol:

Rodriguez says "millennials, DREAMers, undocumented citizens" and you have decided that when she goes on to ask a question using "I", she must be talking specifically for illegals. You then further decide that Obama knew that is what she was talking about and responded only to that. You then ignore him discussing how citizens should vote to be a voice for those who cannot legally vote just moments later.

Obama certainly did not specifically say that illegals can vote. He did not imply it, either, unless that is what you want to hear him having said.

Well sure, if you want to wear mental blinders, you can deny him as having said that.

Illegals are the subject of the sentence.....

Actually, he did.

OBAMA:

Well sure, if you want to wear mental blinders, you can deny him as having said that.

Are all millennials illegals? Are all Dreamers? If the answer is no (which it is), you are just looking at the part of the comment you want to and ignoring the parts that don't fit your narrative. That doesn't even take into account the fact that in the actual question Rodriguez asked, she asked "If I" and not "If they" or "If illegals."

It also ignores Obama mentioning how Latino citizens should vote to be a voice for those who cannot legally vote mere seconds later.

The mental blinders here are not mine. ;)

Actually, he did.

OBAMA:

Are all millennials illegals? Are all Dreamers? If the answer is no (which it is), you are just looking at the part of the comment you want to and ignoring the parts that don't fit your narrative. That doesn't even take into account the fact that in the actual question Rodriguez asked, she asked "If I" and not "If they" or "If illegals."

It also ignores Obama mentioning how Latino citizens should vote to be a voice for those who cannot legally vote mere seconds later.

She stated that she was speaking for illegals.

You'd rather change the subject????

That means I win again, huh?

Actually, he did.

OBAMA:

She never stated she was speaking for illegals. She never actually stated that she was speaking for anyone in the question about whether immigration would look into family when she votes.

I haven't changed the subject at all. I've just pointed out what was actually said, as opposed to the way you have decided to interpret what was said.

You do like to declare yourself the victor a lot, don't you? :p

They wouldn't ship them registration forms if they couldn't vote.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Yet, she lost against a total political newbie. What a colossal loser!
There are not enough fact-checkers in the world to keep up with your phony scandals, super duper...

Actually, he did.

OBAMA:

She never stated she was speaking for illegals. She never actually stated that she was speaking for anyone in the question about whether immigration would look into family when she votes.

I haven't changed the subject at all. I've just pointed out what was actually said, as opposed to the way you have decided to interpret what was said.

It appears you are unable to cease either sounding like a moron, or an apologist for the indefensible.

Clearly, he made the argument for illegals....and he agreed that they should vote....after all, and I quote "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

"So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

Clearly, you dunce, no legal citizen would pose that query.

It appears you are unable to cease either sounding like a moron, or an apologist for the indefensible.

Clearly, he made the argument for illegals....and he agreed that they should vote....after all, and I quote "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

"So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

LOL

You remain as retarded as ever. Your idea of Obama telling illegal aliens to vote was to tell them they can’t vote. :cuckoo:

You never tire of making a fool of yourself, do ya?

You are lying. Gina was speaking ‘about’ illegal aliens. She was not speaking as if she were one of them. And besides Obama qualified his response to Gina with the words ....and I quote "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself." because he knew she was a citizen.

You are lying. Gina was speaking ‘about’ illegal aliens. She was not speaking as if she were one of them. And besides Obama qualified his response to Gina with the words ....and I quote "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself." because he knew she was a citizen.

I never lie.

Let's prove it together:

[Right after she clarified that she was speaking for illegal aliens...Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

OBAMA:

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

See what I taught you?
Wasn't that fun?

PoliticalChic, post: 20354682

How does a citizen become a non-citizen after or just for speaking about non-citizens? You have not worked that out have you? Quit lying and try to work it out. Let us know when you do.

PoliticalChic, post: 20354682

How does a citizen become a non-citizen after or just for speaking about non-citizens? You have not worked that out have you? Quit lying and try to work it out. Let us know when you do.
She can’t quit lying ... she’s pathological. Anyone who doesn’t get that by now it’s simply not paying attention.

In other words, if someone is voting, they are a citizen, because only citizens can vote is the vast majority of elections.

The point seems to be that if the family is illegal, if the citizen in the family votes, will immigration use that to go after their family.

Forum List

Back