Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

That’s your problem since no one with an IQ over room temperature refers to InfoWars as a source to anything other than ridicule.
You are a liar. You mean no Democrat would use them as a source. Besides the ultimate source is the Washington Times. I didn't use them because they don't like my pop up blocker and require a subscription.
Nope, I’m not a liar but you are a fucking moron, Zippy.

Here, this is from your link to InfoWars....

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

That’s not the Washington Times... that’s not a report... that’s not a study... it’s some idiot with a Twitter account named, “ Greg Phillips” from VoteFraud.org.

Only what does votefraud.org say about Greg Phillips? They say they don’t know who he is...

Do you see now why normal people never rely on InfoWars as their source?
Here is the Washington Times article that says 5.9 illegals voted. I can't read it because the site blocks me because of my ad blocker.'
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated'

Found a bypass.
s many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.]/quote]
Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.
Just wow
He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.
Debunks your Harvard study.
Actually, Old Dominion University was debunked long ago. They used unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling

Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.

But wait, there's more... on top of it being based upon unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling, it turns out that many of the respondents erroneously identified themselves as citizens in 2010 but then as non-citizens in 2012...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.
It explains it right there. Those non-citizens forget when to lie on a census and when not to.
Plus internet polling, when done right, is much more accurate representation than phone polling. Phone polling won't get a lot of Conservatives because Conservatives don't answer their phone to just anyone. There is this invention called voice mail. If I don't recognize who is calling it's all your going to get.
Unscientific online polling is never more accurate than scientific polling. And again, respondents answered they we’re citizens and then responded they were not citizens. That you don’t know that only serves to reveal just how ignorant you are when it comes to polling. Just Facts, self described conservatives and libertarians, took an old unscientific poll and merely increased the numbers.

Not to mention, you started with one link to a bullshit story about how 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election to a new link to another bullshit story about how almost 6 million illegal aliens voted in the election. And despite stupidly relying on InfoWars as your source, you haven’t responded to me proving their story was bullshit as I showed votefraud.org never heard of Greg Phillips as InfoWars falsely claimed.

Let’s see you find even 6 illegal aliens who voted in the election...

You are a liar. You mean no Democrat would use them as a source. Besides the ultimate source is the Washington Times. I didn't use them because they don't like my pop up blocker and require a subscription.

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

That’s not the Washington Times... that’s not a report... that’s not a study... it’s some idiot with a Twitter account named, “ Greg Phillips” from VoteFraud.org.

Only what does votefraud.org say about Greg Phillips? They say they don’t know who he is...

Here is the Washington Times article that says 5.9 illegals voted. I can't read it because the site blocks me because of my ad blocker.'

Found a bypass.
s many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.]/quote]
Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.
Just wow
He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.
Actually, Old Dominion University was debunked long ago. They used unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.

But wait, there's more... on top of it being based upon unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling, it turns out that many of the respondents erroneously identified themselves as citizens in 2010 but then as non-citizens in 2012...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.
It explains it right there. Those non-citizens forget when to lie on a census and when not to.
Plus internet polling, when done right, is much more accurate representation than phone polling. Phone polling won't get a lot of Conservatives because Conservatives don't answer their phone to just anyone. There is this invention called voice mail. If I don't recognize who is calling it's all your going to get.
Unscientific online polling is never more accurate than scientific polling. And again, respondents answered they we’re citizens and then responded they were not citizens. That you don’t know that only serves to reveal just how ignorant you are when it comes to polling. Just Facts, self described conservatives and libertarians, took an old unscientific poll and merely increased the numbers.

Not to mention, you started with one link to a bullshit story about how 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election to a new link to another bullshit story about how almost 6 million illegal aliens voted in the election. And despite stupidly relying on InfoWars as your source, you haven’t responded to me proving their story was bullshit as I showed votefraud.org never heard of Greg Phillips as InfoWars falsely claimed.

Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

Found a bypass.

Just wow

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California - Freedom's Final Stand

Found a bypass.

Just wow

Ex-ICE Agent: I 'Routinely' Arrested Illegal Immigrants with Voter Registrations

Giving Mexican illegals the right to vote, or "sanctuaries" from immigration law, let alone the motor voter thing, well, that's dicey at best. Anyone remember seeing on any ballot anywhere , giving sanctuary to Mexicans here illegally? I never did. It never came up, it just magically happened. I don't believe in magic.
I was born here in this country to legal immigrants. Really truly. Mexican illegals are just con artist, frauds or worse. Unlike my great grandparents. They acquired all the necessary papers and visas and stuff. This might seem a tad trifle , but THAT is the sticking point here. And it's HUGE and I will never understand how this issue got so out of hand.

Found a bypass.

Just wow

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California - Freedom's Final Stand
Could you even find a more unreliable source?

Freedom’s Final Stand is an extreme right biased news and opinion website. Most information on this website is sourced to other questionable or far right sources.

links to a story at even worse site:
Notes: Extreme right wing conservative bias. Routinely publishes ridiculous conspiracy theories. If you are looking for facts this is the wrong place.

Found a bypass.
Just wow

Freedom’s Final Stand is an extreme right biased news and opinion website. Most information on this website is sourced to other questionable or far right sources.

Notes: Extreme right wing conservative bias. Routinely publishes ridiculous conspiracy theories. If you are looking for facts this is the wrong place.
Where you want me to look PMSNBC?

Found a bypass.
Just wow

Sorry, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, ESPN and FakeBook don't report on stories dealing with this subject matter.

Found a bypass.

Just wow

LOL

Fake news. This story doesn’t appear anywhere on the Internet except for that bullshit site.

Your desperation is noted, laughed at, and summarily discarded.

mrz072118dAPR20180720064628.jpg

Aww, how sad ... :(

Poor, demented, lying PoliticalHack is reduced to bumping her own threads. :lmao:

Does this mean you finally found an illegal alien who voted in the last election?

:dance:

"Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Really excellent to see that article....

....of course, now we must get the liars on the record about how many illegal aliens are residing in the USofA....

If they go with the bogus 11 million figure that hasn't changed in over a decade....well, then it's about a million and a half votes for Hillary.

But....if we use the far more accurate 50-60 million.....it's a far more realistic 8 million of so.

Poor, demented, lying PoliticalHack is reduced to bumping her own threads. :lmao:

Does this mean you finally found an illegal alien who voted in the last election?

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

....of course, now we must get the liars on the record about how many illegal aliens are residing in the USofA....

If they go with the bogus 11 million figure that hasn't changed in over a decade....well, then it's about a million and a half votes for Hillary.

But....if we use the far more accurate 50-60 million.....it's a far more realistic 8 million of so.
Great, so that’s a “no,” you haven’t found even one illegal alien who voted in the last election.

No that was a yes. You apparently can't read.

Great, so that’s a “no,” you haven’t found even one illegal alien who voted in the last election.

Try using words next time, you don't have a mind I can read.

I said you were wrong that would be a yes. Try reading next time.
Now who the fuck deleted my post?

There's nothing to read when you don't post words.

And if you can show illegals who got caught voting in 2016 -- link it.

13% said they voted.
What part of that is hard for you to understand.
They aren't caught because California pollsters don't try to catch them.

13% said they voted.
Not in 2016, And not anywhere except an unscientific poll. And even among those, many of them also said they weren't citizens when asked again after saying they were citizens.

So I can only take this as you're just as big of a loser as PoliticalHack who also could point to one single illegal alien who voted in 2016.

13% said they voted.
Not in 2016, And not anywhere except an unscientific poll. And even among those, many of them also said they weren't citizens when asked again after saying they were citizens.

So I can only take this as you're just as big of a loser as PoliticalHack who also could point to one single illegal alien who voted in 2016.

It's california, with the State Sanctuary law. They wouldn't arrest an illegal for voting if they caught them.

Forum List

Back