Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

“…Obama was cleverly giving a green light for illegal voting while giving himself plausible deniability that he was not doing so. Note that he didn’t take issue with Rodriguez’ absurd notion that the mere fact of being present in the country and “contributing,” whatever that means (others would say “leeching”), makes one a “citizen.” Given this, Obama’s statement that “when you vote, you are a citizen yourself” could be taken to mean that the mere act of “participating” in our civic life makes you a citizen in spirit.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who “can’t legally vote” (emphasis added). Does this imply that they “can” — a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically — vote illegally? After all, they certainly can, given that illegals can obtain driver’s licenses in many states, and proof of citizenship may not be a prerequisite for voting. Realize, too, that Obama has been flooding the US with illegals, ordering they not be deported and that the border patrol stand down. It’s logical to assume he’s doing this for a reason.”
Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?

Republicans controlled the house and senate along with 37 states. And since voting is controlled by states these references to Obama from far right websites have no merit. Take off the tin foil hat.

There is no Far Right in this country....only a Far Left.

Hussein Obama, the Muslim you put in office, told illegal aliens to vote.

That's the truth.

“…Obama was cleverly giving a green light for illegal voting while giving himself plausible deniability that he was not doing so. Note that he didn’t take issue with Rodriguez’ absurd notion that the mere fact of being present in the country and “contributing,” whatever that means (others would say “leeching”), makes one a “citizen.” Given this, Obama’s statement that “when you vote, you are a citizen yourself” could be taken to mean that the mere act of “participating” in our civic life makes you a citizen in spirit.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who “can’t legally vote” (emphasis added). Does this imply that they “can” — a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically — vote illegally? After all, they certainly can, given that illegals can obtain driver’s licenses in many states, and proof of citizenship may not be a prerequisite for voting. Realize, too, that Obama has been flooding the US with illegals, ordering they not be deported and that the border patrol stand down. It’s logical to assume he’s doing this for a reason.”

Republicans controlled the house and senate along with 37 states. And since voting is controlled by states these references to Obama from far right websites have no merit. Take off the tin foil hat.

That's the truth.
If that is what you call far left you ain't seen nothing..

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who “can’t legally vote” (emphasis tadded). Does this imply that they “can” — a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically — vote illegally? After all, they certainly can, given that illegals can obtain driver’s licenses in many states, and proof of citizenship may not be a prerequisite for voting. Realize, too, that Obama has been flooding the US with illegals, ordering they not be deported and that the border patrol stand down. It’s logical to assume he’s doing this for a reason.”
LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, Obama said illegal aliens "can't" legally vote.
Think I said she wasn't in complete control of her facilities a while ago But shes from brooklyn so I understand'

Even you will see the humor in this when you sober up.....I provide Obama, in his own words, telling illegal aliens to go and vote, and you deny it.

This must be that TDS thing, huh?

Brooklyn (and Seoul) in da house!!!

Obama was the best president in our lifetimes thus far.

In that case, which of these do you support....

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Speak up, you dolt.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who “can’t legally vote” (emphasis added). Does this imply that they “can” — a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically — vote illegally?

You are one of the stupidest humans, living or dead, if you actually believe an argument that Obama saying “can’t legally vote” implies to illegals that they can and should vote illegally. You are indeed a moron and a liar.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who “can’t legally vote” (emphasis tadded). Does this imply that they “can” — a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically — vote illegally? After all, they certainly can, given that illegals can obtain driver’s licenses in many states, and proof of citizenship may not be a prerequisite for voting. Realize, too, that Obama has been flooding the US with illegals, ordering they not be deported and that the border patrol stand down. It’s logical to assume he’s doing this for a reason.”
LOLOLOL

Think I said she wasn't in complete control of her facilities a while ago But shes from brooklyn so I understand'

Even you will see the humor in this when you sober up.....I provide Obama, in his own words, telling illegal aliens to go and vote, and you deny it.

Could that be the same thing as the AH trump telling Russia if they have Hillary's e mails etc etc etc ??

LOLOLOL

Could that be the same thing as the AH trump telling Russia if they have Hillary's e mails etc etc etc ??

So you're claiming that Hussein was simply joking?

At least I got you to admit he said it.

Any who see the vid can decide if there was any joking.

That's the truth.
LOL

Obama told them to vote by telling them they can't vote??

Bitch, you crazy. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

was obama joking when he said he could deal w/russia after the election?

i'm simply amazed at the events you let slide when you like someone vs. the shit that pisses you off when you don't. while that itself can be human nature, adults can recognize it and govern it at times. you? never.

LOLOLOL

i'm simply amazed at the events you let slide when you like someone vs. the shit that pisses you off when you don't. while that itself can be human nature, adults can recognize it and govern it at times. you? never.
that wasn't a private meeting with no other State department personnel aware.

LOLOLOL

"was obama joking when he said he could deal w/russia after the election?"

What does that have to do with anything?

50 different investigations ,,,15 subpoenas Fuk all republican BS patriots
15 subpoenas that had nothing to do with interfering in 2016. where are those at? You know, the reason for Mueller? come on batman, tell us.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who “can’t legally vote” (emphasis added). Does this imply that they “can” — a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically — vote illegally?

You are one of the stupidest humans, living or dead, if you actually believe an argument that Obama saying “can’t legally vote” implies to illegals that they can and should vote illegally. You are indeed a moron and a liar.
then what does it mean? explain it to us Pinocchio?

I love it when one post shuts the left up. amazing shit indeed. they all disappeared, because, there is no answer.

it isn't lawful for the undocumented to vote with our Naturalization clause.

LOLOLOL

And you ?? He did it She did it So who cares if trump does it? Is that the way you roll?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back