Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Obama:

Hillary:

$145 million bribe to sell out our national assets to Russia

Trump:
1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran dealā€¦a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accordsā€¦.a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russiaā€¦460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies

7. Obamaā€¦.more flexible, Hillary ā€˜reset button,ā€™ wouldnā€™t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one dealā€¦.

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russiaā€¦.

And, of course, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

But but Trump believes putin more than his own agencies Trump is a traitor ruining America to enrich Russia

Are you claiming to be the only one in the entire nation that doesn't know how corrupt the 'agencies' were??????

None of 'em are even trying to defend what they tried to do.....depose a duly elected American President.

Instead.....they're each turning on the other.....

afb052019dAPR20190520024511.jpg

BALLS said the queen ,if I had 2 I'd be king

I'm sure, in some circles, that passes for clever riposte.....just not here.

Sorry it's led to that Just a little tired of you bashing an honest bright good man like obama while supporting a human turd like trump

you mean the guy that gave Iran 1.7 billion to build a nuke to take out Isreal? maybe us? created a coup against the next president, that honest bright good man? lol.

ā€œā€¦Obama was cleverly giving a green light for illegal voting while giving himself plausible deniability that he was not doing so. Note that he didnā€™t take issue with Rodriguezā€™ absurd notion that the mere fact of being present in the country and ā€œcontributing,ā€ whatever that means (others would say ā€œleechingā€), makes one a ā€œcitizen.ā€ Given this, Obamaā€™s statement that ā€œwhen you vote, you are a citizen yourselfā€ could be taken to mean that the mere act of ā€œparticipatingā€ in our civic life makes you a citizen in spirit.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who ā€œcanā€™t legally voteā€ (emphasis tadded). Does this imply that they ā€œcanā€ ā€” a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically ā€” vote illegally? After all, they certainly can, given that illegals can obtain driverā€™s licenses in many states, and proof of citizenship may not be a prerequisite for voting. Realize, too, that Obama has been flooding the US with illegals, ordering they not be deported and that the border patrol stand down. Itā€™s logical to assume heā€™s doing this for a reason.ā€
Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?
LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, Obama said illegal aliens "can't" legally vote.
Think I said she wasn't in complete control of her facilities a while ago But shes from brooklyn so I understand'

Even you will see the humor in this when you sober up.....I provide Obama, in his own words, telling illegal aliens to go and vote, and you deny it.

This must be that TDS thing, huh?

Brooklyn (and Seoul) in da house!!!
Could that be the same thing as the AH trump telling Russia if they have Hillary's e mails etc etc etc ??
was obama joking when he said he could deal w/russia after the election?

i'm simply amazed at the events you let slide when you like someone vs. the shit that pisses you off when you don't. while that itself can be human nature, adults can recognize it and govern it at times. you? never.

Adults understand what a false equivalence is. And you made one in the post I quoted.

But but Trump believes putin more than his own agencies Trump is a traitor ruining America to enrich Russia

Are you claiming to be the only one in the entire nation that doesn't know how corrupt the 'agencies' were??????

None of 'em are even trying to defend what they tried to do.....depose a duly elected American President.

Sorry it's led to that Just a little tired of you bashing an honest bright good man like obama while supporting a human turd like trump
you mean the guy that gave Iran 1.7 billion to build a nuke to take out Isreal? maybe us? created a coup against the next president, that honest bright good man? lol.

None of that happened.

A smart guy like you....still fooled by the most prodigious liar and fraud ever to infest the White House.
A dirty, corrupt thug who thought he was smarter than anyone else.

Open your eyes.
Your description is so Trump. I can't believe you attribute those to Obama He was NOTHING like any of those while trump is every bit You gotta be here for the laughs ,,Right?

Remember these two items that you agreed you couldn't support?

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

I challenge you to find comparable crimes by Trump.

Could that be the same thing as the AH trump telling Russia if they have Hillary's e mails etc etc etc ??

So you're claiming that Hussein was simply joking?

At least I got you to admit he said it.

Any who see the vid can decide if there was any joking.
Did Obama sanction Russia? And what big favors did he do for Putin?? While dump tried to remove sanctions

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:
1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

7. Obamaā€¦.more flexible, Hillary ā€˜reset button,ā€™ wouldnā€™t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one dealā€¦.

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russiaā€¦.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Do you understand just exactly how dumb you really are?

A smart guy like you....still fooled by the most prodigious liar and fraud ever to infest the White House.

Open your eyes.
Your description is so Trump. I can't believe you attribute those to Obama He was NOTHING like any of those while trump is every bit You gotta be here for the laughs ,,Right?

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

Trump guaranteed Iran the bomb That or war Trump is an AH and he's your AH

None of that happened.

I'd ask you to stick to the truth.....but then you'd be mute.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

Project Cassandra.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, national security concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

The money that Obama allowed them to gain was used to blow up US soldiers in Iraq.

None of that happened.
And those arenā€™t the droids youā€™re looking for! We know

Open your eyes.

Trump guaranteed Iran the bomb That or war Trump is an AH and he's your AH

I am so disappointed in your lack of honesty.

"Trump: 'I will not let Iran have nuclear weapons'"
Trump: 'I will not let Iran have nuclear weapons'

So you're claiming that Hussein was simply joking?

At least I got you to admit he said it.

Any who see the vid can decide if there was any joking.
Did Obama sanction Russia? And what big favors did he do for Putin?? While dump tried to remove sanctions

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

Do you understand just exactly how dumb you really are?

That's the sort of post I force folks like you to post, when you can't find a single error in my posts.

None of that happened.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

Project Cassandra.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, national security concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]

The money that Obama allowed them to gain was used to blow up US soldiers in Iraq.
And the traitor did this...

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

None of that happened.

Project Cassandra.

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Well, technically, he's not a traitor .......to his true faith.

50 different investigations ,,,15 subpoenas Fuk all republican BS patriots
15 subpoenas that had nothing to do with interfering in 2016. where are those at? You know, the reason for Mueller? come on batman, tell us.
the 30 or so of trump people in touch with russian big wigs Or was the talk all about adoption?
so what we're finding out is the russia people in touch with those in the campaign were plants, it was their intentions to talk to them, so that they could run the hoax, it's what we just learned through the mueller investigation. Your SC revealed the plot.

No that is incorrect. Putin could not stand Obama but according to you he allowed his government to work with Obama to spy on Trump. So as part of the hoax, Putin was supposed to stand in Helsinki claiming he supported Trump. Yeah, that's the ticket.

None of that happened.

Project Cassandra.

You might want to read the article.

None of that happened.

Project Cassandra.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

None of that happened.

Project Cassandra.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

Forum List

Back