Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

jc456, post: 22408085
yep, it's lost on you eh? please feel free, why obammy told the illegals to vote, even though he knew they legally couldn't? and you failed.

You asked what Obama was quoted as saying means. He said ‘can’t legally vote’. So I explained to you what ‘can’t legally vote’ means because you are stupid.

Here it is:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22408008
‘Can’t legally vote’ means ‘can’t legally vote’

So if you actually think ‘Can’t legally vote’ means ‘obammy told the illegals they can vote’ you need to explain why and how.

He told them to vote, and no one would investigate.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.

Obama Encouraged ‘Illegal Aliens’ to Vote
In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.
BETHANIA PALMA
  • PUBLISHED 6 NOVEMBER 2016

Keep in mind -- you're talking to idiots who thought America wasn't a great nation.

Th
50 different investigations ,,,15 subpoenas Fuk all republican BS patriots
15 subpoenas that had nothing to do with interfering in 2016. where are those at? You know, the reason for Mueller? come on batman, tell us.
the 30 or so of trump people in touch with russian big wigs Or was the talk all about adoption?
so what we're finding out is the russia people in touch with those in the campaign were plants, it was their intentions to talk to them, so that they could run the hoax, it's what we just learned through the mueller investigation. Your SC revealed the plot.

No that is incorrect. Putin could not stand Obama but according to you he allowed his government to work with Obama to spy on Trump. So as part of the hoax, Putin was supposed to stand in Helsinki claiming he supported Trump. Yeah, that's the ticket.
The hoax is up

yep, it's lost on you eh? please feel free, why obammy told the illegals to vote, even though he knew they legally couldn't? and you failed.

You asked what Obama was quoted as saying means. He said ‘can’t legally vote’. So I explained to you what ‘can’t legally vote’ means because you are stupid.

Here it is:

So if you actually think ‘Can’t legally vote’ means ‘obammy told the illegals they can vote’ you need to explain why and how.
Well he fking did! Can’t change the fact. Waiting on your facts

Here it is:

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Except he did

Th
50 different investigations ,,,15 subpoenas Fuk all republican BS patriots
15 subpoenas that had nothing to do with interfering in 2016. where are those at? You know, the reason for Mueller? come on batman, tell us.
the 30 or so of trump people in touch with russian big wigs Or was the talk all about adoption?
so what we're finding out is the russia people in touch with those in the campaign were plants, it was their intentions to talk to them, so that they could run the hoax, it's what we just learned through the mueller investigation. Your SC revealed the plot.

No that is incorrect. Putin could not stand Obama but according to you he allowed his government to work with Obama to spy on Trump. So as part of the hoax, Putin was supposed to stand in Helsinki claiming he supported Trump. Yeah, that's the ticket.
The hoax is up
You're right Trumps state taxes and bank records are on their way and we already know kurshner sent money to russians

Here it is:

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Except he did

Not so, loon.

jc456, post: 22409382

Here it is:

Well he fking did! Can’t change the fact. Waiting on your facts

My basis in fact here is the fact that you actually believe in and promote the idea that ‘can’t legally vote’ means ‘obammy told the illegals they can vote’ which means you are a baseless lying racist fool who has no business using the word ‘fsct’ as if it were something your under-developed mind can cope with.

PoliticalChic, post: 22408741

Those are not exact words because you leave plenty of contextual words out. But the larger point still remains that Obama never ever tells in the !exact words’ you did cite, that any non-citizen ttat they should vote and that their illegal voting will not be investigated.

What prompts you to pop up ever so often with this summarily refuted by the facts absurd racist theme against Obama’s?

What triggers your hate every six months so to promote this deplorable fake attack against Obama.

Is it your MAGA White Hope’s inability to sell his clown calamity circus to any American in the 60% majority as something to be respected and a legitimate functioning contribution to the greatness of the United States if America.

Are you frustrated that the majority of Americans are never going to submit to becoming ignorant racist homophobic pure Christian deplorables.

TrumpO can’t sell that to more than the already duped.

CrusaderFrank, post: 22410547
Obama suborned felony voter fraud by telling illegals that voting makes them citizens

Kindly provide a quote where Obama is “telling illegals that voting makes them citizens” or even remotely conveys a message resembling your outrageous lie.

Since you cannot find a quote you are indeed a liar.

Obama suborned felony voter fraud by telling illegals that voting makes them citizens

Kindly provide a quote where Obama is “telling illegals that voting makes them citizens” or even remotely conveys a message resembling your outrageous lie.

Nah. Obama said it

PoliticalChic, post: 22408406
2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

Liar.

• At the time of the agreement, then-US President Barack Obama's administration expressed confidence that the JCPOA would prevent Iran from building a nuclear programme in secret. Iran, it said, had committed to "extraordinary and robust monitoring, verification, and inspection".

Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the global nuclear watchdog, continuously monitor Iran's declared nuclear sites and also verify that no fissile material is moved covertly to a secret location to build a bomb.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.

Until 2031, Iran will have 24 days to comply with any IAEA access request. If it refuses, an eight-member Joint Commission - including Iran - will rule on the issue. It can decide on punitive steps, including the reimposition of sanctions. A majority vote by the commission suffices.

Iran nuclear deal: Key details
I realize you only read rightwing bullshit, but cmon, Iran is still in compliance with the nuclear deal even though idiot war mongering TrumpO pulled the US out.

So you are a war mongerer now just because TrumpO is and Obama was not.

I never lie....and you're going to help prove it: there are no inspections:

1. Anyone who maintains that Iran is living up to the agreement is a bald-faced liar!!!

No one knows, no one can tell…..because the deal prevents actual inspections.

2. "The deal's provisions for inspections of military facilities, or "undeclared sites," involve a complex process with plenty of opportunities for Iran to stall. Tehran can propose alternatives to on-site inspections, or reject the request, which would trigger a 24-day process for the Joint Commission countries to override the rejection.

That could drag on for months. And under ambiguities built into the deal, it's unclear whether Iran must allow IAEA inspectors into military sites, or whether the Iranians can take their own environmental samples and send them to the IAEA for testing, as was allowed under a 2015 side agreement that let Iran use its own experts to inspect the Parchin military site."
U.S. seeks to test Iran deal with more inspections

3. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

4. § The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was not allowed to inspect or monitor Iran's military sites where nuclear activities were most likely being carried out. Among the many concessions that the Obama administration gave the Iranian government, one was accepting the Iranian leaders' demand that these military sites would be out of the IAEA's reach.

§ Due to this surrender, various high-profile Iranian sites such as the Parchin military complex, located southeast of Tehran, were free to engage in nuclear activities without the risk of inspection.

§ Once the authoritarian, anti-Semitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe.

§ Stop Iran From Going Nuclear

5. In 2015, President Obama promised when he tried to sell the deal to a skeptical American public that the Iranians agreed to the "most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regime, ever negotiated for any nuclear program in history," based on "unprecedented verification." Moreover, Obama adviser Ben Rhodes reassured the public repeatedly that the deal included "anywhere, anytime" inspections and 24-7 access to Iran's key nuclear facilities.

But in reality, the administration repeatedly lied to the American public by misrepresenting the deal and the nature of the inspections Iran agreed to. The robust inspections referred only to Iran's declared nuclear sites. Other sites that the IAEA has suspicions about, including all military sites and undeclared nuclear sites, fell under a separate cheating-friendly procedure.

One of the most controversial issues in the 2015 negotiations was whether the U.N.'s IAEA would be able to visit military sites if they had questions about suspected nuclear activities or facilities within them. In the end, Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei on June 23, 2015 stated that granting access to Iran's military sites was a red line, and the U.S. and its partners gave in and agreed on language with Iran avoiding a direct mention of the military sites issue.

Instead, the deal stated that in order to allay IAEA concerns, Iran would give access within a 24-day time frame, after the IAEA made a request to visit a suspected site. Furthermore, the deal stated that if Iran refused the access, the Islamist state and the IAEA would have additional 14 days to resolve the agreement among themselves. If they failed to agree, a joint commission comprising the six member-nations who are parties to the agreement would consider the matter for an additional week.

In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/obama_and_irans_nuclear_lies.html#ixzz5nH0Ua9im

Bet you feel pretty stooooooopid right now, huh?

PoliticalChic, post: 22408718
1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

You are a liar. Obama was speaking to a US citizen when he said that. You pathetic lying racist who cannot come up with any new lies about Obama.

At the start she said she was speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

PoliticalChic, post: 22408741

Obama never told illegals to vote. You are a liar. Provide the quote where you think Obama told illegals to vote and no one would investigate. You are a sick pathetic liar.

Transcript:

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Transcript:

I'd ask you to stick to the truth.....but then you'd be mute.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

Project Cassandra.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, national security concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

The money that Obama allowed them to gain was used to blow up US soldiers in Iraq.
And the traitor did this...

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Well, technically, he's not a traitor .......to his true faith.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

You are an idiot. Everything you say is inaccurate. And you might want to take me off your list before I make you slither to another forum after being completely embarrassed.

Everything I post is documented, linked and sourced......and 100% correct.

It must hurt, huh?

Here it is:

Transcript:

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.
BETHANIA PALMA
  • PUBLISHED 6 NOVEMBER 2016

Transcript:

OBAMA:

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.[/QUOTE]

Transcript:

OBAMA:

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.[/QUOTE]

Here, in his own voice, telling illegals to vote

Forum List

Back