Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Well, technically, he's not a traitor .......to his true faith.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

You are an idiot. Everything you say is inaccurate. And you might want to take me off your list before I make you slither to another forum after being completely embarrassed.

Everything I post is documented, linked and sourced......and 100% correct.

It must hurt, huh?
100 percent sourced by far right tabloids with mixed factual reporting reputations, which means far from 100 percent correct.

jc456, post: 22409425

You cannot provide the quote where Obama encouraged illegals to vote. Therefore your self acquired status on this subject is full fledged liar.

Again???

Sure....

Watch as she says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.

Well, technically, he's not a traitor .......to his true faith.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

You are an idiot. Everything you say is inaccurate. And you might want to take me off your list before I make you slither to another forum after being completely embarrassed.

Everything I post is documented, linked and sourced......and 100% correct.

It must hurt, huh?
100 percent sourced by far right tabloids with mixed factual reporting reputations, which means far from 100 percent correct.

There is no Far Right in this country.

PoliticalChic, post: 22408741

Those are not exact words because you leave plenty of contextual words out. But the larger point still remains that Obama never ever tells in the !exact words’ you did cite, that any non-citizen ttat they should vote and that their illegal voting will not be investigated.

What prompts you to pop up ever so often with this summarily refuted by the facts absurd racist theme against Obama’s?

What triggers your hate every six months so to promote this deplorable fake attack against Obama.

Is it your MAGA White Hope’s inability to sell his clown calamity circus to any American in the 60% majority as something to be respected and a legitimate functioning contribution to the greatness of the United States if America.

Are you frustrated that the majority of Americans are never going to submit to becoming ignorant racist homophobic pure Christian deplorables.

TrumpO can’t sell that to more than the already duped.

In Hussein's own words and own voice:

Watch as she says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

CrusaderFrank, post: 22410547
Obama suborned felony voter fraud by telling illegals that voting makes them citizens

Kindly provide a quote where Obama is “telling illegals that voting makes them citizens” or even remotely conveys a message resembling your outrageous lie.

Since you cannot find a quote you are indeed a liar.

Transcript:

Proof or no proof, the sad part is that Democrats really wouldn't mind if illegals voted as long as it helped their candidates. The sanctity of country doesn't matter to them.

Obama suborned felony voter fraud by telling illegals that voting makes them citizens

Kindly provide a quote where Obama is “telling illegals that voting makes them citizens” or even remotely conveys a message resembling your outrageous lie.

Nah. Obama said it
Idiot. He pointed out Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, gets to vote because she's a U.S citizen herself.

Proof or no proof, the sad part is that Democrats really wouldn't mind if illegals voted as long as it helped their candidates. The sanctity of country doesn't matter to them.
Bullshit. Democrats run states like California, where they passed laws to prevent illegal aliens from voting

Transcript:

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

"Watch as she says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens."

LOLOL

To the brain-dead cultists, "I" means "others." :lmao:

Then, when speaking to Gina Rodriguez, Barack answers, "when you vote..."

To those same zombie cultists, "you" also means "others."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nah. Obama said it
Idiot. He pointed out Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, gets to vote because she's a U.S citizen herself.

LOL!!!! What a ma-rooon!

They were discussing Illegals voting

May I be the first to call bullshit on your lying post?

show us the express immigration clause, right wingers. the left knows how to read.

Nah. Obama said it

LOL!!!! What a ma-rooon!

They were discussing Illegals voting
No they weren't. They were discussing latin U.S. citizens voting. Barack even said when you're a Latin U.S. citizen, you have an even greater responsibility to vote because such votes by latin U.S. voters speak for non-citizens who can't vote.

PoliticalChic, post: 22410844

You racist moron - it still remains a fact that Gina is a US citizen being told by Obama directly that when she votes, because she is a US citizen, she will not be investigated for voting kegally.

You idiot, if a US citizen speaks up for non-citizens they are still a US citizen. Obama was speaking directly to a US Citizen when he said you are a citizen yourself.

DBA, post: 22410849
Proof or no proof, the sad part is that Democrats really wouldn't mind if illegals voted as long as it helped their candidates.

You have no proof that your fellow liars are quoting Obama directly so your plan is to fabricate another lie about Democrats that you cannot prove either.

Bullshit. Democrats run states like California, where they passed laws to prevent illegal aliens from voting
You mean where they passed laws which makes it easier to illegally vote.

Forum List

Back