Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

You are an idiot. Everything you say is inaccurate. And you might want to take me off your list before I make you slither to another forum after being completely embarrassed.

Everything I post is documented, linked and sourced......and 100% correct.

It must hurt, huh?
100 percent sourced by far right tabloids with mixed factual reporting reputations, which means far from 100 percent correct.

There is no Far Right in this country.
The far right is one the rise.
see, quite the contrary.
not only does it exist, its also getting bigger and more violent.

1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

You are an idiot. Everything you say is inaccurate. And you might want to take me off your list before I make you slither to another forum after being completely embarrassed.

It must hurt, huh?
100 percent sourced by far right tabloids with mixed factual reporting reputations, which means far from 100 percent correct.

see, quite the contrary.

There is no Far Right in this country....only a Far Left.

Watch me FORCE you to prove it.

As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

To be 'far,' it must be at a distance to the center: American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

There are so very many ways to prove same.....

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

I sure put a cork in your pie-hole, didn't I.

Proof or no proof, the sad part is that Democrats really wouldn't mind if illegals voted as long as it helped their candidates. The sanctity of country doesn't matter to them.
Bullshit. Democrats run states like California, where they passed laws to prevent illegal aliens from voting
You mean where they passed laws which makes it easier to illegally vote.
Great, try citing a law that does that....
They made it possible to register to vote while renewing their Drivers license simply by stating (lying) that they are US citizens. No proof of citizenship required.
They made it possible for non-citizens to vote in state elections which are held at the same time as National elections making it easy for non-citizens to illegally vote in both simply by lying and claiming to be citizens.
They count them on the census so they get more tax money because they have non-citizens in their counties.
"They made it possible to register to vote while renewing their Drivers license simply by stating (lying) that they are US citizens."

Not true. You are woefully misinformed. Proof is required to get a standard California driver's license. Without such proof, individuals can only obtain an AB60 driver's license, which can neither be used to vote nor register to vote.

Assembly Bill No. 60

AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation.

This bill would require the department to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law if he or she meets all other qualifications for licensure and provides satisfactory proof to the department of his or her identity and California residency.

[...]

The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

Proof or no proof, the sad part is that Democrats really wouldn't mind if illegals voted as long as it helped their candidates. The sanctity of country doesn't matter to them.
Bullshit. Democrats run states like California, where they passed laws to prevent illegal aliens from voting

Like this:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Illegal aliens are not registered to vote with that process.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

(no need to answer, that's rhetorical)

According to Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama, when an Illegal votes he becomes a citizen
LOLOL

No, accord to brain-dead cultists, Obma said that. According to Obma, he said U.S. citizens should vote while non-citizens can't.

Last edited:
jc456, post: 22411647
we already quoted it by providing him saying it. what is it you missed in the video? I'll wait.

He never says it in the transcript or in the video. You are a liar. There is no other way to describe you.

In the video you can be hearing what you want to hear. But in the transcript you cannot read what you want to read.

Provide a transcript. Nothing posted by anyone to date has Obama telling illegals that they become citizens when they vote. It’s a lie. You are a liar every time you repeat it and provide no transcript.

jc456, post: 22411647
we already quoted it by providing him saying it. what is it you missed in the video? I'll wait.

He never says it in the transcript or in the video. You are a liar. There is no other way to describe you.

In the video you can be hearing what you want to hear. But in the transcript you cannot read what you want to read.

Provide a transcript. Nothing posted by anyone to date has Obama telling illegals that they become citizens when they vote. It’s a lie. You are a liar every time you repeat it and provide no transcript.
what is it you don't understand, you're listening and reading skills suck dude. not anything more I can tell you. that's on you, the language is there.

Tell me what you is so difficult for you to understand with this ...
RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I (an illegal) vote......

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
I think they have a few more brains than you darlin.
A voting booth is the last place they go.
Btw, remember the cons crack birther team?
Found one illegal voter, a repub woman and then disbanded??

jc456, post: 22412709
So if I (an illegal) vote...

Gina Ridruguez is not an illegal. The parenthesis is yours and you are a liar for adding it.

She calls them citizens but no one tells them to vote. Obama says they cannot vote.

Gina Ridruguez is not an illegal. The parenthesis is yours and you are a liar for adding it.

She calls them citizens but no one tells them to vote. Obama says they cannot vote.
again, you didn't listen to what she said in the video, it was the purpose of her question and correctly ascribed. did she start her question recognizing the dreamers or not? It's how we follow a conversation based on the sentence structure. you should go to school and learn it. It's obvious you didn't.

Great, try citing a law that does that....
They made it possible to register to vote while renewing their Drivers license simply by stating (lying) that they are US citizens. No proof of citizenship required.
They made it possible for non-citizens to vote in state elections which are held at the same time as National elections making it easy for non-citizens to illegally vote in both simply by lying and claiming to be citizens.
They count them on the census so they get more tax money because they have non-citizens in their counties.
"They made it possible to register to vote while renewing their Drivers license simply by stating (lying) that they are US citizens."

Not true. You are woefully misinformed. Proof is required to get a standard California driver's license. Without such proof, individuals can only obtain an AB60 driver's license, which can neither be used to vote nor register to vote.

Assembly Bill No. 60

AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation.

This bill would require the department to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law if he or she meets all other qualifications for licensure and provides satisfactory proof to the department of his or her identity and California residency.

[...]

The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”
Oh, quit it with the facts.
All we need is info wars and knees news.
My cal daughter laughed at this cult bs too

again, you didn't listen to what she said in the video, it was the purpose of her question and correctly ascribed. did she start her question recognizing the dreamers or not? It's how we follow a conversation based on the sentence structure. you should go to school and learn it. It's obvious you didn't.
You're still lying and everybody here reading this knows it. What she asked is if she, a U.S. citizen, has to worry about immigration coming after her family members and friends who are not here legally, if she votes.

You're still lying and everybody here reading this knows it. What she asked is if she, a U.S. citizen, has to worry about immigration coming after her family members and friends who are not here legally, if she votes.
Hilarious that the biggest and most consistently rabid liar on USMB would ever call another poster a liar. LMFAO.

jc456, post: 22412765
did she start her question recognizing the dreamers or not?

Yes she did. She is not a dreamer. Obama was speaking to a US CITIZEN, when he said you are a citizen yourself. There is no way to turn that into Obama telling illegals they can vote.

jc456, post: 22411592,
Gina says dreamers vote.

You are a liar. Gina never said ‘dreamers vote’.

It must hurt, huh?

see, quite the contrary.

As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

To be 'far,' it must be at a distance to the center: American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

what are the positions of the radical right?
Look no futher than Alex Jones or Milo Yiannopoulos. Any well know views of either can be considered far right radicalism. Why do think Alex Jones and other far right nuts have been banned from all social media? Because they're right wing nuts fomenting violence, but Trump sympathizes with them.

It must hurt, huh?

see, quite the contrary.

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'

Look no futher than Alex Jones or Milo Yiannopoulos. Any well know views of either can be considered far right radicalism. Why do think Alex Jones and other far right nuts have been banned from all social media? Because they're right wing nuts fomenting violence, but Trump sympathizes with them.

1. Which is an elected representative of the Right?
Neither one.

2. What positions of the Right are racial?
None that you can name.

3. You have been an excellent witness to prove that there is no Far Right in this country.

You're dismissed.

jc456, post: 22412765
did she start her question recognizing the dreamers or not?

Yes she did. She is not a dreamer. Obama was speaking to a US CITIZEN, when he said you are a citizen yourself. There is no way to turn that into Obama telling illegals they can vote.

jc456, post: 22411592,
Gina says dreamers vote.

You are a liar. Gina never said ‘dreamers vote’.
she didn't say that though. she was discussing with obammy if she were an illegal. see, it's the role play she stated in the context of her question. you should actually listen.

see, quite the contrary.

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'

1. Which is an elected representative of the Right?
Neither one.

2. What positions of the Right are racial?
None that you can name.

3. You have been an excellent witness to prove that there is no Far Right in this country.

You're dismissed.
of course alex jones is a representative of the far right. Trump bitched and moaned when social media kicked him off. Rush Limbaugh aint far behind.

I had already given you proof that far right exists, and is growing:
The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States

Forum List

Back