Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

jc456, post: 22408085
yep, it's lost on you eh? please feel free, why obammy told the illegals to vote, even though he knew they legally couldn't? and you failed.

You asked what Obama was quoted as saying means. He said ‘can’t legally vote’. So I explained to you what ‘can’t legally vote’ means because you are stupid.

Here it is:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22408008
‘Can’t legally vote’ means ‘can’t legally vote’

So if you actually think ‘Can’t legally vote’ means ‘obammy told the illegals they can vote’ you need to explain why and how.

PoliticalChic, post: 22408406
1. The damage that Hussein did is still in effect.

There was no damage. You are a liar. There is no credible evidence of damage. You have nothing but right wing lies in your head.

I never lie.

And you're gonna prove it.

Watch:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.

How ya' like dat.....boooooyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

yep, it's lost on you eh? please feel free, why obammy told the illegals to vote, even though he knew they legally couldn't? and you failed.

You asked what Obama was quoted as saying means. He said ‘can’t legally vote’. So I explained to you what ‘can’t legally vote’ means because you are stupid.

Here it is:

So if you actually think ‘Can’t legally vote’ means ‘obammy told the illegals they can vote’ you need to explain why and how.

He told them to vote, and no one would investigate.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

Liar.

• At the time of the agreement, then-US President Barack Obama's administration expressed confidence that the JCPOA would prevent Iran from building a nuclear programme in secret. Iran, it said, had committed to "extraordinary and robust monitoring, verification, and inspection".

Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the global nuclear watchdog, continuously monitor Iran's declared nuclear sites and also verify that no fissile material is moved covertly to a secret location to build a bomb.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.

Until 2031, Iran will have 24 days to comply with any IAEA access request. If it refuses, an eight-member Joint Commission - including Iran - will rule on the issue. It can decide on punitive steps, including the reimposition of sanctions. A majority vote by the commission suffices.

Iran nuclear deal: Key details
I realize you only read rightwing bullshit, but cmon, Iran is still in compliance with the nuclear deal even though idiot war mongering TrumpO pulled the US out.

So you are a war mongerer now just because TrumpO is and Obama was not.

Last edited:
PoliticalChic, post: 22408718
1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

You are a liar. Obama was speaking to a US citizen when he said that. You pathetic lying racist who cannot come up with any new lies about Obama.

PoliticalChic, post: 22408741

Obama never told illegals to vote. You are a liar. Provide the quote where you think Obama told illegals to vote and no one would investigate. You are a sick pathetic liar.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But but Trump believes putin more than his own agencies Trump is a traitor ruining America to enrich Russia

Are you claiming to be the only one in the entire nation that doesn't know how corrupt the 'agencies' were??????

None of 'em are even trying to defend what they tried to do.....depose a duly elected American President.

Instead.....they're each turning on the other.....

afb052019dAPR20190520024511.jpg
BALLS said the queen ,if I had 2 I'd be king

I'm sure, in some circles, that passes for clever riposte.....just not here.
Sorry it's led to that Just a little tired of you bashing an honest bright good man like obama while supporting a human turd like trump
you mean the guy that gave Iran 1.7 billion to build a nuke to take out Isreal? maybe us? created a coup against the next president, that honest bright good man? lol.
:cuckoo:

jc456, post: 22408017
wow, that sailed wayyyyyyy over your head poindexter.

Nothing sailed over my head - moron. You can’t explained why you are so ignorant.

That didn't happen either.
That guy is delusional. It's why he votes Republican.

BALLS said the queen ,if I had 2 I'd be king

I'm sure, in some circles, that passes for clever riposte.....just not here.
Sorry it's led to that Just a little tired of you bashing an honest bright good man like obama while supporting a human turd like trump
you mean the guy that gave Iran 1.7 billion to build a nuke to take out Isreal? maybe us? created a coup against the next president, that honest bright good man? lol.

None of that happened.

I'd ask you to stick to the truth.....but then you'd be mute.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

Project Cassandra.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, national security concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

The money that Obama allowed them to gain was used to blow up US soldiers in Iraq.
:cuckoo:

A smart guy like you....still fooled by the most prodigious liar and fraud ever to infest the White House.
A dirty, corrupt thug who thought he was smarter than anyone else.

Open your eyes.
Your description is so Trump. I can't believe you attribute those to Obama He was NOTHING like any of those while trump is every bit You gotta be here for the laughs ,,Right?

Remember these two items that you agreed you couldn't support?

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

I challenge you to find comparable crimes by Trump.
Trump guaranteed Iran the bomb That or war Trump is an AH and he's your AH

I am so disappointed in your lack of honesty.

"Trump: 'I will not let Iran have nuclear weapons'"
Trump: 'I will not let Iran have nuclear weapons'
Dumbass, that means they didn't get any while Obama was president. Thank Obama for that.

There was no damage. You are a liar. There is no credible evidence of damage. You have nothing but right wing lies in your head.

I never lie.

And you're gonna prove it.

Watch:

3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.

How ya' like dat.....boooooyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
"I never lie."

That in itself is a lie.

Thanks for admitting to the forum that you're a liar.

:dance:

PoliticalChic, post: 22408741

Obama never told illegals to vote. You are a liar. Provide the quote where you think Obama told illegals to vote and no one would investigate. You are a sick pathetic liar.
Not only did Obama tell illegals they can't vote, he told viewers of that interview about a website which says only U.S. citizens can vote. PoliticalHack is a liar.

Even worse for her pathology.... he did that interview only about a week before the election -- when it was too late for anyone to register to vote in that election. Especially for illegal aliens who can't register to vote anyway.

PoliticalChic, post: 22408718 you

Liar. Iran continues to be in compliance with the Nuclear Deal - open to inspections - and less likely to get a nuclear weapon than before the deal.

• Before July 2015, Iran had a large stockpile of enriched uranium and almost 20,000 centrifuges, enough to create eight to 10 bombs, according to the Obama administration.

US experts estimated then that if Iran had decided to rush to make a bomb, it would take two to three months until it had enough 90%-enriched uranium to build a nuclear weapon - the so-called "break-out time".

The Obama administration said the JCPOA would remove the key elements Iran would need to create a bomb and increase its break-out time to one year or more.

So what is with your bullshit lie that Obama guaranteed Iran could get a nuclear weapon?

Before the deal the Obama Admin said Iran was 3 months from being able to rush to produce 8 to 10 Nuclear bombs.

So how did the nuclear deal become a guarantee that Iran could do something they already had the capability to do,

Last edited:

Liar. Iran continues to be in compliance with the Nuclear Deal - open to inspections - and less likely to get a nuclear weapon than before the deal.

• Before July 2015, Iran had a large stockpile of enriched uranium and almost 20,000 centrifuges, enough to create eight to 10 bombs, according to the Obama administration.

US experts estimated then that if Iran had decided to rush to make a bomb, it would take two to three months until it had enough 90%-enriched uranium to build a nuclear weapon - the so-called "break-out time".

The Obama administration said the JCPOA would remove the key elements Iran would need to create a bomb and increase its break-out time to one year or more.

So what is with your bullshit lie that Obama guaranteed Iran could get a nuclear weapon?
Even worse for these nutjobs is that most of them voted for Bush -- the president who lumped Iran with Iraq and then proceeded to shock and awe Iraq; prompting Iran to want nukes more than they ever had in the past.

It's actually their fault. That's why they blame the left.

Even worse for these nutjobs is that most of them voted for Bush -- the president who lumped Iran with Iraq and then proceeded to shock and awe Iraq; prompting Iran to want nukes more than they ever had in the past.

It's actually their fault. That's why they blame the left.

Yes, and invading Iraq, as TrumpO says “based on lies”, removed the major check on Iran’s influence and dominance to the entire region.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
None of that happened.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

Project Cassandra.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, national security concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]

The money that Obama allowed them to gain was used to blow up US soldiers in Iraq.
And the traitor did this...

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Well, technically, he's not a traitor .......to his true faith.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

2. There is no way to know what Iran is doing, as the Obama deal provided no inspections.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.
they should have converted to gold.

None of that happened.

Project Cassandra.

And the traitor did this...

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Well, technically, he's not a traitor .......to his true faith.

Well the thing is Obama is not the president. And they did get Iran to stop producing nuclear materials. 5 other nations plus Iran (including Russia/China) agreed to the terms. You are seriously dislocated from fact and truth. And you are a traitor to intelligence.

3. Every nation agreeing to the deal did so for the economic benefits of dealing with the rogue state, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

4. I challenge you to find anything I posted that is not 100% true, accurate and correct.

5. I remain a warrior for truth and justice. I belong to Idiot-Free America.....which is why you are on my list.

You are an idiot. Everything you say is inaccurate. And you might want to take me off your list before I make you slither to another forum after being completely embarrassed.

Here it is:

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.

Obama Encouraged ‘Illegal Aliens’ to Vote
In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.
BETHANIA PALMA
  • PUBLISHED 6 NOVEMBER 2016

Forum List

Back