Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

ā€œā€¦Obama was cleverly giving a green light for illegal voting while giving himself plausible deniability that he was not doing so. Note that he didnā€™t take issue with Rodriguezā€™ absurd notion that the mere fact of being present in the country and ā€œcontributing,ā€ whatever that means (others would say ā€œleechingā€), makes one a ā€œcitizen.ā€ Given this, Obamaā€™s statement that ā€œwhen you vote, you are a citizen yourselfā€ could be taken to mean that the mere act of ā€œparticipatingā€ in our civic life makes you a citizen in spirit.

Note also that Obama subsequently said that you have even more of a reason to cast a ballot if you have relatives who ā€œcanā€™t legally voteā€ (emphasis tadded). Does this imply that they ā€œcanā€ ā€” a word denoting capability, not what one should do ethically ā€” vote illegally? After all, they certainly can, given that illegals can obtain driverā€™s licenses in many states, and proof of citizenship may not be a prerequisite for voting. Realize, too, that Obama has been flooding the US with illegals, ordering they not be deported and that the border patrol stand down. Itā€™s logical to assume heā€™s doing this for a reason.ā€
Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?
LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, Obama said illegal aliens "can't" legally vote.
Think I said she wasn't in complete control of her facilities a while ago But shes from brooklyn so I understand'

Even you will see the humor in this when you sober up.....I provide Obama, in his own words, telling illegal aliens to go and vote, and you deny it.

This must be that TDS thing, huh?

Brooklyn (and Seoul) in da house!!!
Could that be the same thing as the AH trump telling Russia if they have Hillary's e mails etc etc etc ??

So you're claiming that Hussein was simply joking?

At least I got you to admit he said it.

Any who see the vid can decide if there was any joking.
Did Obama sanction Russia? And what big favors did he do for Putin?? While dump tried to remove sanctions

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOLOLOL

Think I said she wasn't in complete control of her facilities a while ago But shes from brooklyn so I understand'

Even you will see the humor in this when you sober up.....I provide Obama, in his own words, telling illegal aliens to go and vote, and you deny it.

Could that be the same thing as the AH trump telling Russia if they have Hillary's e mails etc etc etc ??

Did Obama sanction Russia? And what big favors did he do for Putin?? While dump tried to remove sanctions

Obama:

Hillary:

$145 million bribe to sell out our national assets to Russia

Trump:
1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran dealā€¦a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accordsā€¦.a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russiaā€¦460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies

7. Obamaā€¦.more flexible, Hillary ā€˜reset button,ā€™ wouldnā€™t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one dealā€¦.

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russiaā€¦.

And, of course, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Last edited:
Yet it was Trump who was trying to get a Trump Tower in Moscow not Oblama..Along with Kusher buying more real estate and the Ruskies loaning them the funds to do it.

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:
1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

7. Obamaā€¦.more flexible, Hillary ā€˜reset button,ā€™ wouldnā€™t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one dealā€¦.

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russiaā€¦.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Obama was president when he said that and duly authorized by the American people. Trump was not yet president when his administration, preparing for his presidency, negotiated terms of the sanctions with Russia

As far as Hillary being bribed with $145 million, that was thoroughly debunked when it was shown she was in no position to approve any Russian deal when the money was donated to the Clinton Foundation. Donating money to someone who'd not in a position to return the favors you speak of could not be bribed

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

But but Trump believes putin more than his own agencies Trump is a traitor ruining America to enrich Russia

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

But but Trump believes putin more than his own agencies Trump is a traitor ruining America to enrich Russia

Are you claiming to be the only one in the entire nation that doesn't know how corrupt the 'agencies' were??????

None of 'em are even trying to defend what they tried to do.....depose a duly elected American President.

Instead.....they're each turning on the other.....

afb052019dAPR20190520024511.jpg

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

how about a transcript of that private meeting?

50 different investigations ,,,15 subpoenas Fuk all republican BS patriots
15 subpoenas that had nothing to do with interfering in 2016. where are those at? You know, the reason for Mueller? come on batman, tell us.
the 30 or so of trump people in touch with russian big wigs Or was the talk all about adoption?
so what we're finding out is the russia people in touch with those in the campaign were plants, it was their intentions to talk to them, so that they could run the hoax, it's what we just learned through the mueller investigation. Your SC revealed the plot.

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

Are you claiming to be the only one in the entire nation that doesn't know how corrupt the 'agencies' were??????

None of 'em are even trying to defend what they tried to do.....depose a duly elected American President.

BALLS said the queen ,if I had 2 I'd be king

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

I'm sure, in some circles, that passes for clever riposte.....just not here.

LOLOLOL

was obama joking when he said he could deal w/russia after the election?

i'm simply amazed at the events you let slide when you like someone vs. the shit that pisses you off when you don't. while that itself can be human nature, adults can recognize it and govern it at times. you? never.
that wasn't a private meeting with no other State department personnel aware.
the funny thing about hearing this crap from you is the shit you feed me about why you can "selectively hate" actions you seem to honestly expect me to eat. but if i were to do the same for trump, you'd shit yourself while frothing at the mouth with hate.

we *all* really need to get back to hating actions people take, not people themselves.

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

Sorry it's led to that Just a little tired of you bashing an honest bright good man like obama while supporting a human turd like trump

i'm simply amazed at the events you let slide when you like someone vs. the shit that pisses you off when you don't. while that itself can be human nature, adults can recognize it and govern it at times. you? never.
the funny thing about hearing this crap from you is the shit you feed me about why you can "selectively hate" actions you seem to honestly expect me to eat. but if i were to do the same for trump, you'd shit yourself while frothing at the mouth with hate.

we *all* really need to get back to hating actions people take, not people themselves.
Believe it or not I try but I can't get past the guy in the WH and those who worship the ground he walks on

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

Let's see PC
Trump is a bully ,,,check
Trump is a cheat check
Trump is a molester Check
Trump is a crook check
Trump is a moron check
Trump is a rapist check
PC worships this piece of dung ,,check and double check

i have no idea what you are talking about.

Obama:

Hillary:

Trump:

Sorry it's led to that Just a little tired of you bashing an honest bright good man like obama while supporting a human turd like trump

A smart guy like you....still fooled by the most prodigious liar and fraud ever to infest the White House.
A dirty, corrupt thug who thought he was smarter than anyone else.

Open your eyes.

A smart guy like you....still fooled by the most prodigious liar and fraud ever to infest the White House.
A dirty, corrupt thug who thought he was smarter than anyone else.

Open your eyes.
Your description is so Trump. I can't believe you attribute those to Obama He was NOTHING like any of those while trump is every bit You gotta be here for the laughs ,,Right?

jc456, post: 22405983
then what does it mean? explain it to us Pinocchio?

ā€˜Canā€™t legally voteā€™ means ā€˜canā€™t legally voteā€™ You are an idiot since you had to ask. No wonder you are a TrumpOroid.

Forum List

Back