Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Prove me wrong... post the names of even just a few illegal aliens who voted in either of the last two elections. :mm:

Already did, a dozen times.

:lmao:

Lying fuck
Liar, you never named even one. All you did was post unsubstantiated claims that millions did.

Lying fuck
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged, gramps. The proof of that is in this thread where you call me a liar for pointing out you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections; when you call me a liar because you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in the last 2 elections.

:dance:
Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

LAKE COUNTY, Ill. - An illegal alien from the Philippines was arrested Thursday morning on a felony complaint charging her with 17 counts related to voter fraud in Lake County. The state charges resulted from a joint investigation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Lake County State's Attorneys Office. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) also provided assistance.

Maria Azada, 53, of Grayslake, Ill., was arrested March 17 by ICE HSI agents and a Lake County State's Attorneys special investigator. Azada faces 17 felony counts in Lake County Circuit Court of perjury, mutilation of election materials, and tampering with voting machines in connection with illegal voting by a non-U.S. citizen.

19 Illegal Aliens Charged with Voting Illegally in 2016

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged the following foreign nationals with falsely claiming U.S. citizenship to register to vote in North Carolina, and also with unlawfully voting. If convicted, these individuals face maximum penalties of six years in federal prison, a $350,000 fine, and a term of supervised release.

Democrats have a vested interest in making sure the extent of vote fraud in the U.S. goes un-investigated., because that is how they win elections. They cheat. And they don’t want that uncovered.

Thank you.

Don't bother with fawn though, he'll just lie about what you posted.

LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged, gramps. The proof of that is in this thread where you call me a liar for pointing out you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections; when you call me a liar because you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in the last 2 elections.

Lying fuck
You can cry, “liar,” all you want, ya senile old fool; there still isn’t a post from you naming even one illegal alien who voted in either of the last two elections.

Anyone here can read the thread and see the dozens of links and cites,

You're an idiot and not worthy of response.

Lying fuck.
And anyone who does that will see you have not posted one single name of an illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections.

Lying fuck.
And yet, you still can't name one.

Prove me wrong... post the names of even just a few illegal aliens who voted in either of the last two elections. :mm:

Lying fuck
Liar, you never named even one. All you did was post unsubstantiated claims that millions did.

Lying fuck
LOLOL

LAKE COUNTY, Ill. - An illegal alien from the Philippines was arrested Thursday morning on a felony complaint charging her with 17 counts related to voter fraud in Lake County. The state charges resulted from a joint investigation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Lake County State's Attorneys Office. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) also provided assistance.

Maria Azada, 53, of Grayslake, Ill., was arrested March 17 by ICE HSI agents and a Lake County State's Attorneys special investigator. Azada faces 17 felony counts in Lake County Circuit Court of perjury, mutilation of election materials, and tampering with voting machines in connection with illegal voting by a non-U.S. citizen.

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged the following foreign nationals with falsely claiming U.S. citizenship to register to vote in North Carolina, and also with unlawfully voting. If convicted, these individuals face maximum penalties of six years in federal prison, a $350,000 fine, and a term of supervised release.

Democrats have a vested interest in making sure the extent of vote fraud in the U.S. goes un-investigated., because that is how they win elections. They cheat. And they don’t want that uncovered.

Rightarded fake news. None of them were identified as illegal immigrants...

19 foreign nationals indicted for illegally voting in 2016 elections

Lying fuck
You can cry, “liar,” all you want, ya senile old fool; there still isn’t a post from you naming even one illegal alien who voted in either of the last two elections.

Lying fuck.
And anyone who does that will see you have not posted one single name of an illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections.

Lying fuck.

Lie some more, Lying fuck.

Lying fuck

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Stupid fuck, as well as lying fuck.

You're worthless, even for a hack.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck.

LOL

Dumbfuck, everyone here sees you’re a raving lunatic, calling me a liar even though I accurately point out you can’t name one single illegal alien who voted.

Even Slyhunter tried throwing you a lifeline out of pity, for which you graciously thanked him because even you know you’re drowning. Unfortunately for you, it turned out to be an anchor.

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Stupid fuck, as well as lying fuck.

You're worthless, even for a hack.
LOLOL

Great, if I’m lying, quote where this link says even one of them were here illegally...

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck.

LOL

Dumbfuck, everyone here sees you’re a raving lunatic, calling me a liar even though I accurately point out you can’t name one single illegal alien who voted.

Even Slyhunter tried throwing you a lifeline out of pity, for which you graciously thanked him because even you know you’re drowning. Unfortunately for you, it turned out to be an anchor.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck.

LOL

Lying fuck.
Still waiting for you to post the name of one single illegal alien who voted......

Lying fuck.

LOL

Lying fuck.
Still waiting for you to post the name of one single illegal alien who voted......
I already did. I posted a link that showed 9 of them voted. Fuck you!

LOL

Lying fuck.
I already did. I posted a link that showed 9 of them voted. Fuck you!
LOLOL

You poor thing, none of them were illegal aliens...

"Noncitizen Voting Called ‘Next Battle Space’ in Fight for Election Integrity
The “next battle space,” former Justice Department lawyer J. Christian Adams said, involves illegal immigrants who acquire driver’s licenses that enable them to become registered voters.

...focus their attention on where the left now operates, he said.

“The next battle space is alien registration,” Adams said.

The federal “motor voter” law requires state motor vehicle agencies to offer voter registration forms when residents apply for a driver’s license. The law also requires other social service agencies to offer voter registration forms to applicants who seek health and welfare benefits.

As part of the process, applicants are asked to check a box on the voter registration form to indicate whether they are citizens.

Checking a box is a “flawed system,” Adams said, because “states are not checking for citizenship.”
Noncitizen Voter Registration Called ‘Next Battle Space’

This is exactly what I said when this thread began.

Everyone......even lying low-lives.....know it is the truth.

Another expensive and fake right wing problem due to bigotry. How much is right wing bigotry going to continue to cost us. There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution and we should have no illegal problem simply Because all foreign nationals in the US should be federally identified with our naturalization clause.

"...Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen....tens of thousands of families are crossing the border illegally every month, straining resources. Last month, there were more than 76,000 migrants apprehended —,,,"
Homeland Security Chief Faces Questioning From Democrats

Happy days for Democrats.....something like a million a year.........and for how many years has this gone on?

"...Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen....tens of thousands of families are crossing the border illegally every month, straining resources. Last month, there were more than 76,000 migrants apprehended —,,,"

Happy days for Democrats.....something like a million a year.........and for how many years has this gone on?
Didn't some Unhinged DemNazi LibTard in Congress actually insult Nielsen and call her a Liar after she dropped all those statistics on them?

Didn't some Unhinged DemNazi LibTard in Congress actually insult Nielsen and call her a Liar after she dropped all those statistics on them?

Kathleen Rice? Bennie Thompson?

Not sure. I heard a quick sound bite on it in the radio one time and never again after that.

Kathleen Rice? Bennie Thompson?

"Noncitizen Voting Called ‘Next Battle Space’ in Fight for Election Integrity
The “next battle space,” former Justice Department lawyer J. Christian Adams said, involves illegal immigrants who acquire driver’s licenses that enable them to become registered voters.

...focus their attention on where the left now operates, he said.

“The next battle space is alien registration,” Adams said.

The federal “motor voter” law requires state motor vehicle agencies to offer voter registration forms when residents apply for a driver’s license. The law also requires other social service agencies to offer voter registration forms to applicants who seek health and welfare benefits.

As part of the process, applicants are asked to check a box on the voter registration form to indicate whether they are citizens.

Checking a box is a “flawed system,” Adams said, because “states are not checking for citizenship.”
Noncitizen Voter Registration Called ‘Next Battle Space’

This is exactly what I said when this thread began.

Everyone......even lying low-lives.....know it is the truth.
Nope. States like California are producing special driver's licenses which can be used to drive a car legally while not being able to vote in a federal election. You've been shown this 100 times -- you just can't stop lying.

Another expensive and fake right wing problem due to bigotry. How much is right wing bigotry going to continue to cost us. There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution and we should have no illegal problem simply Because all foreign nationals in the US should be federally identified with our naturalization clause.
Daniel you should be deported.

670B34DD-C308-4D9E-B624-09118A0B3BCF-87986-00004CB260176ED7.jpeg

Forum List

Back