Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

DERP

Why do you think that just flat out lying in the face of MOUNTAINS of facts? Do you really think posting gifs will convince anyone smarter than rdean or candycorn that facts don't matter? You might want to check your tactics, psychopath.

You are desperate to protect election fraud, I get it. You rightfully view election fraud as the main means of electing democrats.

Open and honest elections are a death knell for you vile scum, and we all know it.
LOLOL

Fruitcake, if I’m the one lying here, and not you, how come you still can’t name one single illegal alien who voted in the last 2 elections?

giphy.gif
1. the liberal media doesn't report on them so there are no articles naming individuals who have voted.
2. They don't get caught voting because they vote in areas where nobody is trying to catch them.
Pure brain-dead nonsense.

1. There's also conservative media. None found there either.

2. Democrats and Republicans are stationed at polling locations.

According to morons like you, millions upon millions of illegal aliens voted in the last two elections, and these people, mostly uneducated and coming here to take menial jobs, have managed to evade capture by Republicans, conservatives, local law enforcement, state law enforcement, federal law enforcement, trump and his millions of cult followers.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How have so many millions of these 3rd worlders outsmarted you? :badgrin:

Fuck off loser.

If you lack the intellect to even approach what is presented you are not worthy of responses more than "fuck off, you lying bitch."
LOLOL

You’re presenting bullshit, Zippy. You wanna present reality? Post the name of even one illegal alien who voted in the last election......

:lmao:

Lying fuck.

LOLOL

Why do you insist on continuing to make a complete fool of yourself?

Dumbfuck, the thread topic is “illegal aliens” voting. Not legal aliens voting.

2s0blvo.jpg

DERP

Why do you think that just flat out lying in the face of MOUNTAINS of facts? Do you really think posting gifs will convince anyone smarter than rdean or candycorn that facts don't matter? You might want to check your tactics, psychopath.

You are desperate to protect election fraud, I get it. You rightfully view election fraud as the main means of electing democrats.

Open and honest elections are a death knell for you vile scum, and we all know it.
LOLOL

Fruitcake, if I’m the one lying here, and not you, how come you still can’t name one single illegal alien who voted in the last 2 elections?

giphy.gif

Oh look, a gif.

Well that makes all the facts I post vanish, doesn't it fucktard??
LOLOL

You don’t post facts.

You post nonsense. Like an unscientific online poll which doesn’t even pertain to the thread topic.

And speaking of the thread topic, you still can’t find one single illegal alien who voted in either of the last two national elections. Now THAT is a fact.

Lying fuck.
Prove me wrong... post the names of even just a few illegal aliens who voted in either of the last two elections. :mm:

LOLOL

giphy.gif
1. the liberal media doesn't report on them so there are no articles naming individuals who have voted.
2. They don't get caught voting because they vote in areas where nobody is trying to catch them.

According to morons like you, millions upon millions of illegal aliens voted in the last two elections, and these people, mostly uneducated and coming here to take menial jobs, have managed to evade capture by Republicans, conservatives, local law enforcement, state law enforcement, federal law enforcement, trump and his millions of cult followers.

Learn to read fucktard.

Dumbass lying bitch.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

Lying fuck.
Prove me wrong... post the names of even just a few illegal aliens who voted in either of the last two elections. :mm:

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Fuck off loser.

If you lack the intellect to even approach what is presented you are not worthy of responses more than "fuck off, you lying bitch."
LOLOL

You’re presenting bullshit, Zippy. You wanna present reality? Post the name of even one illegal alien who voted in the last election......

Lying fuck.

DERP

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Oh look, a gif.

LOLOL

You don’t post facts.

You post nonsense. Like an unscientific online poll which doesn’t even pertain to the thread topic.

And speaking of the thread topic, you still can’t find one single illegal alien who voted in either of the last two national elections. Now THAT is a fact.

Lying fuck.

Already did, a dozen times.

Lying fuck

Learn to read fucktard.

Dumbass lying bitch.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

Lying fuck.

Already did.

Lying fuck

Fuck off loser.

LOLOL

Lying fuck.

DERP

Lying fuck

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Oh look, a gif.

LOLOL

You don’t post facts.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck
Liar, you never named even one. All you did was post unsubstantiated claims that millions did.

Let’s be clear: Voter suppression is real

This is the next battle for our democracy, one where all eligible citizens can have their say about the vision we want for our country. We must reject the cynicism that says allowing every eligible vote to be cast and counted is a power grab

In his SOTU address, Trump avoided making false claims about noncitizens voting en masse, as he has been wont to do in past speeches. Nor did he say anything about one of his favorite issues, voter fraud. But just last week he amplified a likely false claim of rampant voter fraud by Latino immigrants in Texas.

Oh look, a gif.

LOLOL

You don’t post facts.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck
Liar, you never named even one. All you did was post unsubstantiated claims that millions did.

Lying fuck

LOLOL

You don’t post facts.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck

Lying fuck
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged, gramps. The proof of that is in this thread where you call me a liar for pointing out you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections; when you call me a liar because you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in the last 2 elections.

:dance:

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck

Lying fuck
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged, gramps. The proof of that is in this thread where you call me a liar for pointing out you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections; when you call me a liar because you haven’t named a single illegal alien who voted in the last 2 elections.

Lying fuck

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.
I want some of what you are smoking

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.

Sometimes you wonder just how stupid, or dishonest, they can be.

Then, you see posts like that and see it's unlimited.

Sometimes you wonder just how stupid, or dishonest, they can be.

Then, you see posts like that and see it's unlimited.
I know, You see some of the responses and it explains how some of these democrats get elected. The voters are even more stupid than the people they voted for,

Lying fuck

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Lying fuck
You can cry, “liar,” all you want, ya senile old fool; there still isn’t a post from you naming even one illegal alien who voted in either of the last two elections.

Lying fuck

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Lying fuck
You can cry, “liar,” all you want, ya senile old fool; there still isn’t a post from you naming even one illegal alien who voted in either of the last two elections.

Anyone here can read the thread and see the dozens of links and cites,

You're an idiot and not worthy of response.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Lying fuck

Lying fuck.
And anyone who does that will see you have not posted one single name of an illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections.

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Lying fuck

Lying fuck.
And anyone who does that will see you have not posted one single name of an illegal alien who voted in either of the last 2 elections.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck.

Lying fuck

Lying fuck
LOLOL

Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

LAKE COUNTY, Ill. - An illegal alien from the Philippines was arrested Thursday morning on a felony complaint charging her with 17 counts related to voter fraud in Lake County. The state charges resulted from a joint investigation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Lake County State's Attorneys Office. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) also provided assistance.

Maria Azada, 53, of Grayslake, Ill., was arrested March 17 by ICE HSI agents and a Lake County State's Attorneys special investigator. Azada faces 17 felony counts in Lake County Circuit Court of perjury, mutilation of election materials, and tampering with voting machines in connection with illegal voting by a non-U.S. citizen.

Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

19 Illegal Aliens Charged with Voting Illegally in 2016
19 Illegal Aliens Charged with Voting Illegally in 2016

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged the following foreign nationals with falsely claiming U.S. citizenship to register to vote in North Carolina, and also with unlawfully voting. If convicted, these individuals face maximum penalties of six years in federal prison, a $350,000 fine, and a term of supervised release.

Democrats have a vested interest in making sure the extent of vote fraud in the U.S. goes un-investigated., because that is how they win elections. They cheat. And they don’t want that uncovered.

Forum List

Back