Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Faun, post: 22419892
OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

jc456, post: 22423082
He acknowledges they can't vote legally, and yet he is promoting them to vote at the same time. That's why that phrase, the one we initially started with back many pages back I responded to.

And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard,

So now you have learned the truth; “He acknowledges they can't vote legally”. Why did you lie prior to this when you claimed Obama never said in the interview that illegals cannot vote? Why did you lie like that, liar?

So you have learned something from this discussion, Now it is time you learn that the continuation of your statement is a lie. It is not true and cannot be.

The second part of your statement is:
“...and yet he is promoting them to vote at the same time.”

I understand your definition of “them” to be “illegals (non-citizens) who contribute to society and vote while being fearful of voting” .

So you are saying (lying) that Obama is promoting “illegals (non-citizens) who contribute to society and vote while being fearful of voting” to vote illegally because no one will investigate them and they are citizens when they vote as non-citizens. All this on account of Obama saying so in this one interview five days before the election.

You are a liar or so stupid you should probably be locked up before you hurt yourself.

Here is why;

When we add the full paragraph by Obama posted by Faun earlier it is crystal clear that Obama was speaking to a legal citizen not your made up cockamamie constructed illegal citizen converted to a legal citizen by an act of voting illegally.

Obama says: “You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.“

Answer this you lying fool:

How is Obama telling the illegals who cannot legally vote ..... to vote ......while at the same time telling them “they have no voice”?

You are an idiot.

If Obama were telling them they “have a voice” as you say, why is he telling them that “they’re counting on” legal, lawful full US CITIZENS like Gina to vote instead of voting themselves.

Your lie makes no sense.

No one in a right mind (sane mind) wouid understand this paragraph by Obama as an encouragement for people that have no right to and no personal immediate VOICE in the voting process to vote and have their own VOICE.

You are stupid and a liar when you promote your crap.
Conservatism is a mental sickness. These cultists can't tell the truth about anything. Just look at their cult leader.

So much stupid in that one little post. The fever swamp must be buzzing tonight.

You might want to consider telling the truth when you whine about people telling the truth. Just a thought.
:itsok:

How appropriate.....a clown posting, having a picture of a clown as the avi.

Faun, post: 22419892
OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

jc456, post: 22423082
He acknowledges they can't vote legally, and yet he is promoting them to vote at the same time. That's why that phrase, the one we initially started with back many pages back I responded to.

And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard,

So now you have learned the truth; “He acknowledges they can't vote legally”. Why did you lie prior to this when you claimed Obama never said in the interview that illegals cannot vote? Why did you lie like that, liar?

So you have learned something from this discussion, Now it is time you learn that the continuation of your statement is a lie. It is not true and cannot be.

I understand your definition of “them” to be “illegals (non-citizens) who contribute to society and vote while being fearful of voting” .

So you are saying (lying) that Obama is promoting “illegals (non-citizens) who contribute to society and vote while being fearful of voting” to vote illegally because no one will investigate them and they are citizens when they vote as non-citizens. All this on account of Obama saying so in this one interview five days before the election.

You are a liar or so stupid you should probably be locked up before you hurt yourself.

Here is why;

When we add the full paragraph by Obama posted by Faun earlier it is crystal clear that Obama was speaking to a legal citizen not your made up cockamamie constructed illegal citizen converted to a legal citizen by an act of voting illegally.

Obama says: “You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.“

How is Obama telling the illegals who cannot legally vote ..... to vote ......while at the same time telling them “they have no voice”?

You are an idiot.

If Obama were telling them they “have a voice” as you say, why is he telling them that “they’re counting on” legal, lawful full US CITIZENS like Gina to vote instead of voting themselves.

Your lie makes no sense.

No one in a right mind (sane mind) wouid understand this paragraph by Obama as an encouragement for people that have no right to and no personal immediate VOICE in the voting process to vote and have their own VOICE.

Conservatism is a mental sickness. These cultists can't tell the truth about anything. Just look at their cult leader.

So much stupid in that one little post. The fever swamp must be buzzing tonight.

You might want to consider telling the truth when you whine about people telling the truth. Just a thought.

Irony is . . . ironic

Faun, post: 22419892 jc456, post: 22423082 So now you have learned the truth; “He acknowledges they can't vote legally”. Why did you lie prior to this when you claimed Obama never said in the interview that illegals cannot vote? Why did you lie like that, liar?

Here is why;

You are an idiot.

Your lie makes no sense.

Irony is . . . ironic

Did you miss Mueller's interview???

Pretty much like yours, huh?

Irony is . . . ironic

Did you miss Mueller's interview???

Pretty much like yours, huh?

LOL

No, I'm still laughing at the irony of your post.

California's motor-voter system.....lots of problems.
And lots of illegal aliens.

Seems the two are related.

"Questions also remain over whether the problems, combined with several other recent state laws designed to ease voter registration and the process of getting ballots to the ballot box — including the most lenient ballot-harvesting law in the nation — exacerbated ballot-box irregularities.

In the lead-up to the midterms, California also passed a law that allowed people to register to vote the same day of an election, making verifying their U.S. citizenship and California residency nearly impossible."
California's Botched Motor-Voter Rollout Hovers Over 2020 | RealClearPolitics

Could it be on purpose???

You betcha'!!!!

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."
Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump states

If you hate America, you'll cheer.

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."
Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump st

Hussein?
Nothing like a balance view

Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump st

Hussein?
Nothing like a balance view
Balanced ?? lol PC ? She better not walk on a high wire

Might cancel out the repubs voter cancellations

Hate to confuse you with facts.
Immigrants are the best hardest workers and aggressive sector.
You should be grateful
Immigrants Contribute Greatly to U.S. Economy, Despite Administration’s “Public Charge” Rule Rationale

I guess you are a Ben Franklin supporter?
Wanted to ban German immigrants
"They are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar ??
All 4 of my grand parents were immigrants Now I should bash them ? Some republicans are brainless

Knees news? Where's the gateway pundit, really balanced commie lit??

You should be grateful
Immigrants Contribute Greatly to U.S. Economy, Despite Administration’s “Public Charge” Rule Rationale

Sound familiar ??
All 4 of my grand parents were immigrants Now I should bash them ? Some republicans are brainless
You don't leave your country, walk 2000 miles just for the hell of it.
Our spoiled white rubes have no conceprion

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
You don't leave your country, walk 2000 miles just for the hell of it.
Our spoiled white rubes have no conceprion
Conception, sorry

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
Why would you bash them if they came legally? That’s stupid

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
Ask some of your republican brothers I'm not for illegal entry either

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
Ask some of your republican brothers I'm not for illegal entry either
Then you don’t support her nonsense?

Forum List

Back