Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Don't just say it -- prove it.

What a pity you can't post without lying.

Why can you prove any of your shit rhetoric about Trump? HELL NO because it is ALL lies and you all know it is just to slow the death of your dreams of a communist USA.

Better YOU PROVE THEY DIDN"T LIKE YOU ARE ASKING TRUMP to do. PONKEY PUKER.

RODRIGUEZ: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.
Wait... it gets even better. Obama went on to add...

...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Political Hack is sooo rightarded, she actually claims Obama was trying to encourage illegal aliens to vote by telling them they can't.

Hell, that quote from Obama is so thoroughly destructive to her hallucinations, she actually posted a video which cut that part of his dialog out. She m's so dishonest, she was hoping no one would see the full video where he says illegals can't vote so she could sell her lied to other conservative duped.

Even worse, I asked her more than 30 times about Obama saying that; and to this day, she still cowers in fear over that question because she knows the answer utterly destroys her idiocy...

35th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

:dance:

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Read the whole quote.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

In essence

She [a US citizen] asked if I vote
He said [to a US citizen] when you vote.

No, you read it, you ignoramus:

You need that same custard pie smashed in your kisser again???

Sure thing.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.
You're still lying as Obama was still speaking to a U.S. citizen when he said, "... when you vote...

I'm claiming that Dems can't even win CA without illegals
Don't just claim it -- prove it. You can't even prove a single illegal alien voted in California in the 2016 election; no less, 3,000,000

It's been proven over and over in this thread.

And you've proven exactly what the OP claimed:

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.
You've proven nothing other than you're delirious. What had been proven repeatedly is that California does not register illegal aliens to vote when they obtain an AB-60 driver's license.

If I haven't proven it.....why are you so upset?

Ohhhhh.....you looked in the mirror again????
That you think that post of mine portrays me as upset only serves as further evidence that you're delirious.

When do you people stop making shit up??

No, you cannot register to vote in California with only the last 4 digits of a social security number and an address. You also need a valid Californian driver's license or ID card, which illegal alien's can't get. They only qualify for an AB-60 license which cannot be used to register to vote.

How do I register to vote?

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, AND last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Emphasis added

Are you telling us that since DMV did not transmit the registrations to SecState, nine if the DMV registrants were eligible to vote?
I'm telling you that's barely a legible sentence. As far as the DMV submitting applicant data to the Secretary of State, eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not.

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Which performer was murdered by the president of their own fan club?
You're beyond ignorant. There is no special "blue bar" on an AB-60 license. And even if there was and even if a poll worker didn't bother to check ... said illegal alien is still not registered and still not on the voter rolls.

giphy.gif

Who cares what the ID says.....they show some bogus driver's license, and Democrat apparatchiks send 'em into the voting booth.

You know that, don't you.
What I know is you have zero evidence to prove that.

Hell, that quote from Obama is so thoroughly destructive to her hallucinations, she actually posted a video which cut that part of his dialog out. She m's so dishonest, she was hoping no one would see the full video where he says illegals can't vote so she could sell her lied to other conservative duped.\

It explains why she constantly reposts the same exact spam clips. She can't debate, and tries to wear you out by just posting the same disproved talking points.

First she makes clear that she is asking as an illegal alien.
The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

This is what makes you look STUPID.

The Empowering Reason Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

Gina Rodriguez has never been one to stay silent. Up until now, however, the inspiring Puerto Rican actress and star of Jane the Virgin had yet to weigh in on the upcoming presidential election. So, just days away, she decided to change that by interviewing President Obama — naturally.

Puerto RIcans are citizens, you dolt.

I asked you a question:

....are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?
The claim is ... you are lying to portray his words as meaning something other than he said. Evidence of that, aside from your apparent lack of English comprehension..., is you posting the video which edits out where Obama says it's illegal for undocumented aliens to vote.

That you've been told this before yet you keep playing this same card is yet even more evidence you're delirious.

Don't just say it -- prove it.

What a pity you can't post without lying.

Why can you prove any of your shit rhetoric about Trump? HELL NO because it is ALL lies and you all know it is just to slow the death of your dreams of a communist USA.

Better YOU PROVE THEY DIDN"T LIKE YOU ARE ASKING TRUMP to do. PONKEY PUKER.
:cuckoo:

Hell, that quote from Obama is so thoroughly destructive to her hallucinations, she actually posted a video which cut that part of his dialog out. She m's so dishonest, she was hoping no one would see the full video where he says illegals can't vote so she could sell her lied to other conservative duped.\

It explains why she constantly reposts the same exact spam clips. She can't debate, and tries to wear you out by just posting the same disproved talking points.
No worries. I have a high tolerance for rightards. :mm:

You never lied? LOL LOL LOL. You cannot even prove anything from illegals votes to DL------ except LIES like your president a pathological liar. Keep it up.

You are using a link like CAIRCO is obvious an anti immigration racist group which you catered is a pure garbage.
The 50 millions is about the equivalent of 19 states from Utah all the way down to Wyoming with a total combined of 48 millions population based from 2017 count. How is that even possible?

But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions.

"But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions."

Well, then....time to smack you around some more....smack some sense into you.

Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

In your face, booyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!

You are such a BIG LIAR BIG TIME. A pathological liar just like your god Trump.
So far you have not proven any where that illegal aliens votes by the millions.
Opinion repeat an opinion from any bullshiter like you or anyone doesn't mean a diddly shit. You need to come down with real data. Not just an opinion from any one that are anti immigration laws me racist CAIRCO.

The 50 to 80 millions you falsely claimed just doesn't make sense.
1. It is the equivalent of about 20 to 25 US states.
2. The numbers of illegals on welfare and that includes kids at public schools that alone will trash your 50 to 80 millions.
3. There are large part of US that you don't see illegals.
4. Are you aware that there are yearly count of US populations? The US population is about 313 millions------- Are you saying that those numbers are false? That you numbers is close to 400 millions repeat 400 millions? You are such a bullshiter.

You are hopeless.

"The 50 to 80 millions you falsely claimed just doesn't make sense."

Au contraire.....

I didn't say it.....experts said it.

I quoted James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice,
and several Border Patrol Agents.

I explained how they came up with their estimates.

And....the result for a moron.....you....is the usual 'is not, isssss noootttttttttt!!!!'

True?

No idiot------ Those are just an opinion coming from anti immigration and anti Obama bull shit like you. Not a pure data.

Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?
Oh I'm doing a very bad job very bad so those numbers are not the real numbers. Do you see how hypocrite and stupid fuck these people are?
If you had a job ( I hope ) let say janitor------ Are you going to tell the whole company that you are a shitty worker? Oh it's very dirty there, I didn't do my job, I'm a shitty worker so don't look over there--------- That's pure nonsense and stupidity on your part. Don't you think? Moron.

This is why I keep telling you to READ the link that you keep posting because you don't know a diddly shit.
You are hopeless.

Whew!!!!

I was afraid you'd left.....and I was having such a good time destroying you!

"Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?"

See if this helps you understand the situation:

View attachment 130199

Coming from anti immigration and anti Obama. What made you think your opinion is credible?

Truth coming from LIARS like you? LMAO.

Sooooo.....we agree, huh....that we just proved that I never lie, and you know less than nothing.

Excellent.
LOLOL

If you never lie, how on Earth do you explain you claiming the L.A. Times says illegals who get a license will be registered to vote when in reality, the L.A. Times explicitly states illegals who get a license will NOT be registered to vote?

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

So who's lying? You claiming the L.A. Times saying illegals can register to vote? Or the L.A. Times who says they can't register to vote?

I didn't 'claim' anything, you moron.

I quoted the exact words of the LATimes.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Now....which are more: Ugly or stupid???

Speak up!
Ok, then highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in that L.A. Times article you lie about where you falsely claim it states illegal aliens will be registered to vote....

Watch me ram your words down your throat:

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

I win again, huh?

No your not winning anything from your lies.
1. Read what you just posted. You are talking about legal American citizen which is not part of this crapola.
We are taking about DMV illegals registrations which has nothing to do what you are talking about.
2. So what are you trying to say?

Last edited:
"But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions."

Well, then....time to smack you around some more....smack some sense into you.

Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

In your face, booyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!

You are such a BIG LIAR BIG TIME. A pathological liar just like your god Trump.
So far you have not proven any where that illegal aliens votes by the millions.
Opinion repeat an opinion from any bullshiter like you or anyone doesn't mean a diddly shit. You need to come down with real data. Not just an opinion from any one that are anti immigration laws me racist CAIRCO.

The 50 to 80 millions you falsely claimed just doesn't make sense.
1. It is the equivalent of about 20 to 25 US states.
2. The numbers of illegals on welfare and that includes kids at public schools that alone will trash your 50 to 80 millions.
3. There are large part of US that you don't see illegals.
4. Are you aware that there are yearly count of US populations? The US population is about 313 millions------- Are you saying that those numbers are false? That you numbers is close to 400 millions repeat 400 millions? You are such a bullshiter.

You are hopeless.

"The 50 to 80 millions you falsely claimed just doesn't make sense."

Au contraire.....

I didn't say it.....experts said it.

I quoted James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice,
and several Border Patrol Agents.

I explained how they came up with their estimates.

And....the result for a moron.....you....is the usual 'is not, isssss noootttttttttt!!!!'

True?

No idiot------ Those are just an opinion coming from anti immigration and anti Obama bull shit like you. Not a pure data.

Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?
Oh I'm doing a very bad job very bad so those numbers are not the real numbers. Do you see how hypocrite and stupid fuck these people are?
If you had a job ( I hope ) let say janitor------ Are you going to tell the whole company that you are a shitty worker? Oh it's very dirty there, I didn't do my job, I'm a shitty worker so don't look over there--------- That's pure nonsense and stupidity on your part. Don't you think? Moron.

This is why I keep telling you to READ the link that you keep posting because you don't know a diddly shit.
You are hopeless.

Whew!!!!

I was afraid you'd left.....and I was having such a good time destroying you!

"Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?"

See if this helps you understand the situation:

View attachment 130199

Coming from anti immigration and anti Obama. What made you think your opinion is credible?

Illegal aliens aren't 'immigrants,' you lying sack of offal.

They are criminals.

Sooooo.....we agree, huh....that we just proved that I never lie, and you know less than nothing.

Excellent.
LOLOL

If you never lie, how on Earth do you explain you claiming the L.A. Times says illegals who get a license will be registered to vote when in reality, the L.A. Times explicitly states illegals who get a license will NOT be registered to vote?

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

So who's lying? You claiming the L.A. Times saying illegals can register to vote? Or the L.A. Times who says they can't register to vote?

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Speak up!
Ok, then highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in that L.A. Times article you lie about where you falsely claim it states illegal aliens will be registered to vote....

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

I win again, huh?

1. Read what you just posted. You are talking about legal American citizen which is not part of this crapola.
We are taking about DMV illegals registrations which has nothing to do what you are talking about.

1. "No your (sic) not winning anything from your lies."
Of course I am....that's what brings you slithering up out of the sewer.

2. "You are talking about legal American citizen which is not part of this crapola (sic)."
No, as the quote says...'undocumented immigrants,' ...i.e., illegal aliens.
Now stop lying.

They go to the DMV for a bogus Democrat-driver's license and "they will be registered" to vote/

3. "So what are you trying to say?"
You should seek medical advice about that short term memory loss....but, can help:

Here's what I'm trying to say:

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

Clear enough?

Oh....and you should work on your spelling and grammar.
M'kay?

LOLOL

Speak up!

I win again, huh?

2. "You are talking about legal American citizen which is not part of this crapola (sic)."
Now stop lying.

They go to the DMV for a bogus Democrat-driver's license and "they will be registered" to vote/

You should seek medical advice about that short term memory loss....but, can help:

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

Clear enough?

M'kay?

What you're "saying" is all untrue. So, what you're saying is you're a liar.

Speak up!

I win again, huh?

Now stop lying.

Clear enough?

M'kay?

I never lie.

That's why you're here: by revealing the scam, the Democrat plans to infect and direct our elections with masses of mercenaries from beyond our border, I've wounded you and every supporter of the scheme.

You are either
1. a true believer in taking over our country

or

2. are incensed at what the thread reveals, as it destroys your worldview.

In either case.....
.....excellent.

LOLOL

Speak up!

I win again, huh?

Now stop lying.

Clear enough?

M'kay?
"They go to the DMV for a bogus Democrat-driver's license and "they will be registered" to vote"

Do you ever stop lying, PoliticalHack?

Ever??

No, illegal aliens are not registered to vote.

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

I win again, huh?

Now stop lying.

Clear enough?

M'kay?

I never lie.

That's why you're here: by revealing the scam, the Democrat plans to infect and direct our elections with masses of mercenaries from beyond our border, I've wounded you and every supporter of the scheme.

You are either
1. a true believer in taking over our country

or

2. are incensed at what the thread reveals, as it destroys your worldview.

In either case.....
.....excellent.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back