Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

I'm claiming that Dems can't even win CA without illegals
Don't just claim it -- prove it. You can't even prove a single illegal alien voted in California in the 2016 election; no less, 3,000,000

It's been proven over and over in this thread.

And you've proven exactly what the OP claimed:

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

I think Stats and Starkey just pay him per post, so he's incentivized just to cut and paste the same incorrect information

And.....I sense a palpable fear of the Democrat scheme being exposed!!!!

Don't just claim it -- prove it. You can't even prove a single illegal alien voted in California in the 2016 election; no less, 3,000,000

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

I think Stats and Starkey just pay him per post, so he's incentivized just to cut and paste the same incorrect information

Without Illegals, they'd lose CA, hell, all 57 states would be in play

And there could not be better, stronger proof of what you say than their party head.....and titular head of the LBGT Movement, Barack 'the snake' Obama, actually telling illegal alien to go out and vote!!!!

The snake wouldn't take the chance of verbalizing the illegality if the Democrats didn't need their votes.

And there could not be better, stronger proof of what you say than their party head.....and titular head of the LBGT Movement, Barack 'the snake' Obama, actually telling illegal alien to go out and vote!!!!

The snake wouldn't take the chance of verbalizing the illegality if the Democrats didn't need their votes.

You must be homeschooled, wiith an idiot for a teacher. You already got you r ass handed to you two days ago when you said that. You were shown the person asking the question was a US citizen, and she asked about what would happen if she voted.

Despite her blatant lie that Obama was assuring "the illegal voter," he was actually speaking to, and assuring, Gina Rodriguez -- a U.S. citizen.

He even said to Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen, "when YOU vote"

Now stop lying, ya ancient biddy.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

You must be homeschooled, wiith an idiot for a teacher. You already got you r ass handed to you two days ago when you said that. You were shown the person asking the question was a US citizen, and she asked about what would happen if she voted.

Despite her blatant lie that Obama was assuring "the illegal voter," he was actually speaking to, and assuring, Gina Rodriguez -- a U.S. citizen.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

You need that same custard pie smashed in your kisser again???

Sure thing.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Read the whole quote.

In essence

She [a US citizen] asked if I vote
He said [to a US citizen] when you vote.

RODRIGUEZ: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Read the whole quote.

In essence

She [a US citizen] asked if I vote
He said [to a US citizen] when you vote.

No, you read it, you ignoramus:

Sure thing.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Are you?

RODRIGUEZ: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

You lying bag of offal...

First she makes clear that she is asking as an illegal alien.
The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

You've proven nothing other than you're delirious. What had been proven repeatedly is that California does not register illegal aliens to vote when they obtain an AB-60 driver's license.

The California DMV will just forward a signature copy to the agency responsible for the voter registration in the district. The fact is that a person can get the registration online and does not need a California DL, or an ID card to register. IF you have a Social security card (Actually the last four digits) and a current address in the district you can just lie and call yourself a citizen and they will register you to vote as a citizen. Hence the question, "If I vote am I a citizen"?

As for Trump, he is the PRESIDENT and hopefully will be for eight years, followed by Pence for eight, then Palin for eight, then >>>> so cry some more.
When do you people stop making shit up??

No, you cannot register to vote in California with only the last 4 digits of a social security number and an address. You also need a valid Californian driver's license or ID card, which illegal alien's can't get. They only qualify for an AB-60 license which cannot be used to register to vote.

How do I register to vote?

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, AND last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Emphasis added

Are you telling us that since DMV did not transmit the registrations to SecState, nine if the DMV registrants were eligible to vote?
I'm telling you that's barely a legible sentence. As far as the DMV submitting applicant data to the Secretary of State, eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not.

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Which performer was murdered by the president of their own fan club?
You're beyond ignorant. There is no special "blue bar" on an AB-60 license. And even if there was and even if a poll worker didn't bother to check ... said illegal alien is still not registered and still not on the voter rolls.

giphy.gif

You've proven nothing other than you're delirious. What had been proven repeatedly is that California does not register illegal aliens to vote when they obtain an AB-60 driver's license.

If I haven't proven it.....why are you so upset?

Ohhhhh.....you looked in the mirror again????

The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

This is what makes you look STUPID.

The Empowering Reason Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

Gina Rodriguez has never been one to stay silent. Up until now, however, the inspiring Puerto Rican actress and star of Jane the Virgin had yet to weigh in on the upcoming presidential election. So, just days away, she decided to change that by interviewing President Obama — naturally.

Puerto RIcans are citizens, you dolt.

Spits the idiot who moronically says illegals are registered to vote at a DMV; which he based on an article which says they're not. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The California DMV will just forward a signature copy to the agency responsible for the voter registration in the district. The fact is that a person can get the registration online and does not need a California DL, or an ID card to register. IF you have a Social security card (Actually the last four digits) and a current address in the district you can just lie and call yourself a citizen and they will register you to vote as a citizen. Hence the question, "If I vote am I a citizen"?

As for Trump, he is the PRESIDENT and hopefully will be for eight years, followed by Pence for eight, then Palin for eight, then >>>> so cry some more.
When do you people stop making shit up??

No, you cannot register to vote in California with only the last 4 digits of a social security number and an address. You also need a valid Californian driver's license or ID card, which illegal alien's can't get. They only qualify for an AB-60 license which cannot be used to register to vote.

How do I register to vote?

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, AND last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Emphasis added

Are you telling us that since DMV did not transmit the registrations to SecState, nine if the DMV registrants were eligible to vote?
I'm telling you that's barely a legible sentence. As far as the DMV submitting applicant data to the Secretary of State, eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not.

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Which performer was murdered by the president of their own fan club?
You're beyond ignorant. There is no special "blue bar" on an AB-60 license. And even if there was and even if a poll worker didn't bother to check ... said illegal alien is still not registered and still not on the voter rolls.

giphy.gif

Who cares what the ID says.....they show some bogus driver's license, and Democrat apparatchiks send 'em into the voting booth.

You know that, don't you.

What a pity you can't post without lying.

a. they don't

This is what makes you look STUPID.

The Empowering Reason Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

Gina Rodriguez has never been one to stay silent. Up until now, however, the inspiring Puerto Rican actress and star of Jane the Virgin had yet to weigh in on the upcoming presidential election. So, just days away, she decided to change that by interviewing President Obama — naturally.

Puerto RIcans are citizens, you dolt.

I asked you a question:

....are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Sure thing.

a. they don't

Are you?

Which is what Obama said to Gina Rodriguez, a U. S. citizen herself.

You lose again.

:dance:

Forum List

Back