Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Voter Registration

California Secretary of State
Elections Division

Voter registration, ballot measure updates, county elections officials, election results, voter registration statistics, election calendars, candidate information, voter information guides, voting systems

Elections Division
1500 11th Street, 5th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone Numbers

• Main Number: (916) 657-2166
As you can see, voter registration in california is done by the secretary of state, and NOT by the DMV.

Until the Sec fo State gets someone's voter information from the DMV, they can't be registered to vote. And as the article said, that information is not sent to the Sec of State.

LOL.

Post the next paragraph.

Lol

Office hours are Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excludingstate holidays.

DMV does NOT send the registrations to SecState. If there is an adult near Faun please read this to him. Also tell him that Lizzy's cheekbones do NOT make her an Indian

Maybe you enjoy acting like a moron, but the act is getting old. Since all voter registrations are done by the california Sec of States election division. You can get a voter application from the post office, DMV, or library, but none of them can register you to vote.

Last edited:
DMV does NOT send the registrations to SecState. If there is an adult near Faun please read this to him. Also tell him that Lizzy's cheekbones do NOT make her an Indian

Maybe you enjoy acting like a moron, but the act is getting old. Since all voter registrations are done by the california Sec of States election division. You can get a voter application from the post office, DMV, or library, but none of them can register you to vote.

I know you can neither read nor write, all you do is post what you're told. When I can link to it, I will, again, post the paragraph that states DMV does NOT forward the registrations to SecState. I feel bad for the electrons wasted because neither you nor Faun can read.

Remember kids, don't wind up like Radical Wrong of Faun, STAY IN SCHOOL LEARN TO READ!!

I know you can neither read nor write, all you do is post what you're told. When I can link to it, I will, again, post the paragraph that states DMV does NOT forward the registrations to SecState.

And I posted the California Sec of State (election division) is the only authority in california that can do voter registration.

If the Sec of State doesn't get a persons application, that person can not be registered to vote.

And you said, the DMV doesn't send the application to the Sec of State.

I hear that you are in pain. Find Jesus and find love.

As you have been unable to offer a cogent objection to anything in the thread, our relationship is based on one thing, and one thing only:
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

You should probably read more Shakespeare too. Richard was not really talking about just his throne here, the quote applies to everyone. Particularly those who declare victories incessantly. The kings (and queens) among us.

for within the hollow crown
That rounds the mortal temples of a king
Keeps Death his court, and there the antic sits,
Scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp,
Allowing him a breath, a little scene,
To monarchize, be fear’d, and kill with looks;
Infusing him with self and vain conceit
As if this flesh which walls about our life
Were brass impregnable; and, humour’d thus
Comes at the last, and with a little pin
Bores thorough his castle wall, and farewell king!
Cover your heads, and mock not flesh and blood
With solemn reverence; throw away respect,
Tradition, form, and ceremonious duty;
For you have but mistook me all this while.
I live with bread like you, feel want,
Taste grief, need friends—subjected thus,
How can you say to me, I am a king?

Millions of illegal aliens voted for Bill's wife.

Without their votes, Trump won the popular vote.

Didn't you know that?

As you have been unable to offer a cogent objection to anything in the thread, our relationship is based on one thing, and one thing only:

You should probably read more Shakespeare too. Richard was not really talking about just his throne here, the quote applies to everyone. Particularly those who declare victories incessantly. The kings (and queens) among us.

Didn't you know that?

Didn't you know that?
And unicorns can fly, Tramp never lies and the sun revolves around the earth.

Are you ready to admit you're a dunce?
Coming from an idiot who doesn't know how to work the quote button, that's hilarious. So where's the proof " 5 million illegals voted?"
Tramp lied again.
You love your pathological liar..

Tramp sees things that aren't there.
The number of people at his inauguration, 6 million illegals voting, his massive support of pulling out of Paris Accord( 68% were for staying in)
This guy needs a padded room and a lobotomy.

The number of people at his inauguration, 6 million illegals voting, his massive support of pulling out of Paris Accord( 68% were for staying in)

Don't fortget Trump saw Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and Obama wiretapping the phones in Trump Tower.

This is from the article that you posted, idiot -

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small. Indeed, given the extraordinary efforts made by the Obama and McCain campaigns to mobilize voters in 2008, the relatively small portion of non-citizens who voted in 2008 likely exceeded the portion of non-citizens voting in other recent U.S. elections."

So what exactly are you whining about, again?

Repug voter suppression of minorities is a much bigger problem, as indicated in this recent N. Carolina appeals court ruling. Even the arch-conservative U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear this case, after the Repug N. Carolina government objected:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/voter-id-laws-supreme-court-north-carolina.html?_r=0

You see a pattern here, lightweight? I, the liberal, present real evidence to support my position. You, the hopelessly stupid, unsophisticated Repug partisan goober hack, present absolutely nothing.

You've got nothing, Repug lightweight. You're nothing but a sad Trump clown. Go put your clown suit on.

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Sooo...you've provided an admission that illegal aliens vote.

Excellent beginning.

You should continue in this vein, and admit that your incapable of thinking, and simply parrot DNC talking point.

Immediately.

Quoting your article is "parroting DNC talking points"?

You're a fucking idiot with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Speaking of parroting the talking points that the DNC delivers to you, imagine how stupid you will self-identify with that avi when the DNC does an about face and admits that there never was any Trump-Russian collusion.

And you will be left with even more egg on your face than you are after your last post.

Of course, it will in no way lower anyone's opinion of you.
You've managed that already.

What rock have you been living under?

The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week on May 19, 2017. They don't turn a congressional probe into a criminial investigation unless there is solid evidence of wrong-doing.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

Is that what the DNC told you?

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

That doesn't say what you think it says. God you're dumb.
Make sure you get a comfy seat this week when Comey ends Tramp's career by saying he tried to interfere with the investigation and that he didn't say , as Tramp claimed, that he's not under investigation.
This is what happens when you're a pathological liar.

Don't fortget Trump saw Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and Obama wiretapping the phones in Trump Tower.
So many lies, so hard to remember them all.

Remember Tramp said his investigators had startling info on the BC.., but of course never released any. Nothing but hot air.

Make sure you get a comfy seat this week when Comey ends Tramp's career by saying he tried to interfere with the investigation and that he didn't say , as Tramp claimed, that he's not under investigation.

Only a megalomaniac like Trump would put the "you told me three times I wasn't under investigation" line into a letter firing the person.

The California DMV will just forward a signature copy to the agency responsible for the voter registration in the district. The fact is that a person can get the registration online and does not need a California DL, or an ID card to register. IF you have a Social security card (Actually the last four digits) and a current address in the district you can just lie and call yourself a citizen and they will register you to vote as a citizen. Hence the question, "If I vote am I a citizen"?

As for Trump, he is the PRESIDENT and hopefully will be for eight years, followed by Pence for eight, then Palin for eight, then >>>> so cry some more.

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Excellent beginning.

You should continue in this vein, and admit that your incapable of thinking, and simply parrot DNC talking point.

Immediately.

Speaking of parroting the talking points that the DNC delivers to you, imagine how stupid you will self-identify with that avi when the DNC does an about face and admits that there never was any Trump-Russian collusion.

And you will be left with even more egg on your face than you are after your last post.

The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week on May 19, 2017. They don't turn a congressional probe into a criminial investigation unless there is solid evidence of wrong-doing.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

The sad part is that when none of your 'prediction's' come to fruition....there's no way for your reputation to fall any lower than it currently is.

Get the point, you dunce?

Let me get right to the point. What has Jerry Brown and the California democrats been ramming down the throats of everyone for years but . . . doing everything possible to bring in, protect and preserve as many illegals as possible! I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry doesn't spend his weekends stamping out fake ID's for them.

LOS ANGELES is FULL of illegals. The Libtards love to rail about how Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8 million (which they round up to 3). But take just LA county out of the equation and Trump wins the popular vote too by 1.4 million.

Need I say more? The Democrat plan is quite clear.

Last edited:
Let me get right to the point. What has Jerry Brown and the California democrats been ramming down the throats of everyone for years but . . . doing everything possible to bring in, protect and preserve as many illegals as possible! I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry doesn't spend his weekends stamping out fake ID's for them.

LOS ANGELES is FULL of illegals. The Libtards love to rail about how Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8 million (which they round up to 3). But take just LA county out of the equation and Trump wins the popular vote by 1.4 million.

Clear and evident.

The very length of this thread shows how deeply wounded the Liberal slaves are by the revelations herein.

They lie, they pretend to misunderstand, they obfuscate....yet, as you correctly state: The Democrat plan is quite clear.

And what embarrassed the drones most is that there is no possible reason for their scam other than accretion of Democrat votes.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.

Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

LOS ANGELES is FULL of illegals. The Libtards love to rail about how Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8 million (which they round up to 3). But take just LA county out of the equation and Trump wins the popular vote by 1.4 million.

It's a matter of life or death for the Dem Party.

Hillary would have granted them all citizenship and moved them to Texas. Now, having abandoned the Middle class, whites and tax payers, Dems are desperate to keep the Illegals registered to date.

If Trump can prevent Illegals from voting, even CA turns Republican again

Huh? Why do you think he's acting?

Excellent beginning.

Immediately.

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

From your keyboard to G-d's monitor.

Except for maybe Oregon...and California....what a shock.
California Voters to be Automatically Registered at DMV

Forum List

Back