Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Of course,you're lying.

That's why no quote of mine accompanies your fabrication.

I posted this:
"...Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

I never object to revealing you Liberals as lying low-lives.

You also posted this:

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4

million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population,

according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Sooooo......an admission that you were lying about this?
I posted this:
"...Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."

Excellent.

The idea is to summarily confer their consent for illegals to vote, and therefore make it legal because they say so. They think they are entitled to give or take rights as a monarch may, just as they think they can choose which laws to enforce and obey and which they won't enforce or abide by.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

The not true, was the illegals voting.

Obama said only citizens can vote, and that citizens don't have to worry about it.

Here it is: have someone who speaks English explain it to you.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

The idea is to summarily confer their consent for illegals to vote, and therefore make it legal because they say so. They think they are entitled to give or take rights as a monarch may, just as they think they can choose which laws to enforce and obey and which they won't enforce or abide by.

And here is the admission by the anti-America crowd, the Democrats:

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

Progressives are consistent; consistently wrong, but still persistent
Progressives are consistent; consistently wrong, but still persistent
Drools the moron who actually said illegals were being registered to vote at the DMV without having their information sent to the Secretary of State, which is how citizens are registered to vote. :cuckoo:

You rightards are truly insane.

You might want to read the article you posted. It said DMV does NOT forward the registration to State
Of course it says that. I first showed that to you after you idiotically said...
Except you've been shown how technology prevents illegals from registering to vote. No matter how many of them have AB60's none of them can get past the V-chip like firewalls preventing their registration.
I missed where it prevents them from signing up at DMV

And of course, the forum still waits for you to explain how illegals are being registered to vote when getting a license at the DMV since their information is not being transmitted to the Secretary of State....

Sooooo......an admission that you were lying about this?
I posted this:

Excellent.

Your post was 2015

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population,according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population,according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

According to Obama, Illegals who vote are citizens.

Amazing

Learn to read.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

She asked about Illegals. Voting does not confer citizenship status
Stop lying. She asked if she votes. And she is a U.S. citizen. So Obama explains to her, as a voting citizen herself, she need not worry about immigration coming after her family.

But remember, you're brain-dead. You're not expected to understand.

According to Obama, Illegals who vote are citizens.

Amazing

Learn to read.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

She asked about Illegals. Voting does not confer citizenship status

so did I and neither one of you answer my question.

Your question was off topic
Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

And Obama answered that illegals can't vote. So if they're voting, you're talking about citizens, because only citizens are allowed to vote.

Capiche?
That's not what he said

OBAMA: Not true.

And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Illegals become citizens by voting? Really?
Of course not, Just how rightarded are you?

He said that to a U.S. citizen; not to an illegal alien.

Stop lying. She asked if she votes. And she is a U.S. citizen. So Obama explains to her, as a voting citizen herself, she need not worry about immigration coming after her family.

In case they need that beaten into their asses.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

In case they need that beaten into their asses.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. Bless her lying heart.

Despite her blatant lie that Obama was assuring "the illegal voter," he was actually speaking to, and assuring, Gina Rodriguez -- a U.S. citizen.

He even said to Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen, "when YOU vote"

Now stop lying, ya ancient biddy.

RODRIGUEZ: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Last edited:
The players:

- Gina Rodriguez, U.S. citizen
- Barack Obama, U.S. citizen and former U.S. president
- Conservatards, brain-dead, anti-Americans, some U.S. citizens, some not.

Rodriguez: ... so if I vote ...

Obama: ... when you vote ...

Conservatards: Obama was assuring an illegal immigrant she can vote.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Yesterday, prior to being shown the DMV does not register illegal aliens, a brain-dead imbecile said they were being registered to vote from the a DMV (emphasis added)...

CrusaderFrank: So, Trump was correct, Illegals gave Hillary her popular vote win

Faun: Only if you're demented enough to believe that even though you can't prove it. :cuckoo:

CrusaderFrank: Not our fault you have trouble reading and understanding English. Should we write, "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form." in Spanish for you?

And since being shown illegals are not registered to vote from a DMV, he now admits it. Which begs the question, if they're not being registered to vote at a DMV, as you originally claimed, how are they being registered to vote?

I have no doubt everyone reading this has noticed that CrusaderFrank is too terrified to answer that question as he keeps running away from it.

:dance:

I'm still waiting for the proof that millions and millions of illegals voted.
I'm still waiting for Trump to prove that Obama wiretapped his office at Trump Tower...
I'm still waiting for that press conference where Melania was going to prove her citizenship...
On and on it goes with the Trump lies.

Forum List

Back