Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

According to Obama, Illegals who vote are citizens.

Amazing

Learn to read.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Amazing

Learn to read.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

She asked about Illegals. Voting does not confer citizenship status

Amazing

Learn to read.

so did I and neither one of you answer my question.

Amazing

Learn to read.

Your question was off topic

Amazing

Learn to read.

Your question was off topic

Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

undocumented workers elected Donald Trump, they didn't elect Hillary Clinton.

yes or no

what "firewall"? The DMV never forwarded the illegal registrations to be vetted
Which means the illegal aliens who got driver's licenses were never registered to vote.

Is any of this sinking in yet?

Here's a plan: stop lying.

What is Faun lying about? be specific.

I don't like your tone.

Someone should have taught you how to speak to your betters.

You'll never be my better, never served chick.

In that realm alone, I accept the veracity of your point.

Progressives are consistent; consistently wrong, but still persistent

Political chic claimed the 2015 article was from 2005
Political chic used the fox news edited obama quote, leaving the citizen requirement out

Shall I go on?

Of course,you're lying.

That's why no quote of mine accompanies your fabrication.

I posted this:
"...Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

I never object to revealing you Liberals as lying low-lives.

And Obama answered that illegals can't vote. So if they're voting, you're talking about citizens, because only citizens are allowed to vote.

Capiche?
That's not what he said

OBAMA: Not true.

And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

didnt mean to hijack the ass kicking you were giving frankie...

proceed sir ..
LOL

Ass kicking? How is repeating the same wrong point, be it illegals resigtering to vote in CA or Obama suborning felon voter fraud an "ass kicking"?

Progressives are consistent; consistently wrong, but still persistent

Political chic claimed the 2015 article was from 2005
Political chic used the fox news edited obama quote, leaving the citizen requirement out

Shall I go on?

Of course,you're lying.

I posted this:
"...Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."

If Illegals leave or don't vote, Dems might not even win in CA

Amazing

Learn to read.

The 'not true' was the snake denying that illegals who vote would be arrested.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Of course,you're lying.

I posted this:

You also posted this:

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4

million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population,

according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Amazing

Learn to read.

The 'not true' was the snake denying that illegals who vote would be arrested.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Obama suborned felon voter fraud right there

Forum List

Back