Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

And....since their ability to continue to hide.....er, reside in this country, was the central issue in the election....

And they would jeopardize their anonymity by registering to vote?

That's you claim, that illegals, registered their name, address, date of birth while hiding in the shadows.

EPIC FAIL

two words

sanctuary state

--LOL

why hide when you are repeatedly told

you are safe

you leftards simply suck-in-the-head

--LOL

two words

sanctuary state

--LOL

you are safe

--LOL

Sanctuary cities / states only take a passive role with ICE, they do not in any way protect, or prevent ICE from serving warrants, making arrests, or questioning suspects.

I'm still waiting for the proof that millions and millions of illegals voted.
I'm still waiting for Trump to prove that Obama wiretapped his office at Trump Tower...
I'm still waiting for that press conference where Melania was going to prove her citizenship...
On and on it goes with the Trump lies.

You may have to wait a long -------- time.

two words

sanctuary state

--LOL

you are safe

--LOL

Sanctuary cities / states only take a passive role with ICE, they do not in any way protect, or prevent ICE from serving warrants, making arrests, or questioning suspects.

That's another lie.

"Oregon judge faces scrutiny for allegedly helping illegal immigrant escape ICE"
Oregon judge faces scrutiny for allegedly helping illegal immigrant escape ICE

I'm still waiting for Trump to prove that Obama wiretapped his office at Trump Tower...
I'm still waiting for that press conference where Melania was going to prove her citizenship...

You may have to wait a long -------- time.

Proven over and over here
Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

and here.
Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

Thanks for dropping by Lostman

two words

sanctuary state

--LOL

you are safe

--LOL

liar

Dem State Rep Warns Illegal Immigrants About Upcoming ICE 'Raid'

Chicago Hides Critical Info On Illegal Immigrants From Feds

An underground network is readying homes to hide immigrants - CNN.com

Sanctuary cities vow to protect their illegal immigrants from Trump’s immigration plan – TheBlaze

Yesterday, prior to being shown the DMV does not register illegal aliens, a brain-dead imbecile said they were being registered to vote from the a DMV (emphasis added)...

CrusaderFrank: So, Trump was correct, Illegals gave Hillary her popular vote win

Faun: Only if you're demented enough to believe that even though you can't prove it. :cuckoo:

CrusaderFrank: Not our fault you have trouble reading and understanding English. Should we write, "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form." in Spanish for you?

And since being shown illegals are not registered to vote from a DMV, he now admits it. Which begs the question, if they're not being registered to vote at a DMV, as you originally claimed, how are they being registered to vote?

I have no doubt everyone reading this has noticed that CrusaderFrank is too terrified to answer that question as he keeps running away from it.

:dance:

Faun, maybe another year of ESL classes and then we can talk.

"What is the process?

When people go to the DMV to obtain or renew a driver's license, or to get a state identification card, they’ll be asked for the usual information in such transactions, such as their name, date of birth and address. They’ll also be asked to affirm their eligibility to vote and will be given the choice of opting out of registering at that time. Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.

When will this go into effect?

That’s unclear. The law goes into place on Jan. 1, 2016, but the DMV said in a statement that it would not send information to the secretary of state until that office "develops regulations, completes a statewide database system and funding is secured to implement this program.” The regulations, which must be agreed upon between the DMV and the secretary of state, will have to settle basic procedural issues, such as how the “opt-out” question will be phrased and how often the DMV will transmit data."

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Illegals get registered to vote at DMV, but, "DMV said in a statement that it would not send information to the secretary of state until that office "develops regulations, completes a statewide database system and funding is secured to implement this program.”"

Oh no! If only you had a better grasp of the English language!!

"El DMV dijo en un comunicado que no enviaría información al secretario de estado hasta que esa oficina" desarrolle regulaciones, complete un sistema de bases de datos estatales y se asegure el financiamiento para implementar este programa "."

Is that better?

Maybe you can make your own sad thread?

Illegals get registered to vote at DMV...
Poor, crazy frank. :cuckoo:

The retard still thinks the DMV registers illegals to vote. :eusa_doh:

Moron..... the DMV registers citizens to vote by transmitting applicants' data to the Secretary of State. They're not doing that for illegal aliens -- so NO illegal aliens are being register to vote.

You may now proceed with your psychotic episode.

giphy.gif

Maybe you can make your own sad thread?
Why? You can't prove more than a couple of illegal aliens voted in the election in this thread. Lord knows you won't do any better in another thread.

Moron..... the DMV registers citizens to vote by transmitting applicants' data to the Secretary of State. They're not doing that for illegal aliens -- so NO illegal aliens are being register to vote.

giphy.gif

How many times can I post the story showing DMV registers Illegals to vote and does not forward to SecState?

Please, don't end up like Faun, stay in school!

giphy.gif

How many times can I post the story showing DMV registers Illegals to vote and does not forward to SecState?

You haven't shown it yet. You can't. The DMV does not register illegals to vote. I don't care how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

giphy.gif

You haven't shown it yet. You can't. The DMV does not register illegals to vote. I don't care how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

Learn English, then I'll show you again

giphy.gif

Slobbers the nut who actually posted the process of voter registration from a DMV -- but doesn't understand it himself...

Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.

The process of registering folks to vote is the process of transmitting their data to the Secretary of State's office.

And here's the kicker that's above your limited comprehension -- since the DMV does not transmit the data for illegal aliens, the DMV is NOT registering illegals to vote. I don't care how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

giphy.gif

Slobbers the nut who actually posted the process of voter registration from a DMV -- but doesn't understand it himself...

Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.

The process of registering folks to vote is the process of transmitting their data to the Secretary of State's office.

And here's the kicker that's above your limited comprehension -- since the DMV does not transmit the data for illegal aliens, the DMV is NOT registering illegals to vote. I don't care how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

In the rest of the unread article, the DMV does not forward the registrations to SrcState

giphy.gif

In the rest of the unread article, the DMV does not forward the registrations to SrcState
Again, for the hard of learning....

The process of being registered to vote from a DMV is transmitting applicants' data to the Secretary of State...

What is the process?

When people go to the DMV to obtain or renew a driver's license, or to get a state identification card, they’ll be asked for the usual information in such transactions, such as their name, date of birth and address. They’ll also be asked to affirm their eligibility to vote and will be given the choice of opting out of registering at that time. Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.

... since that is NOT done for illegal aliens, the DMV is NOT registering illegal aliens to vote.

CrusaderFrank once again demonstrates what a flaming moron he is.

Voter Registration | California Secretary of State to Register to Vote

Alex Padilla
California Secretary of State

Voter Registration
You can apply to register to vote right now by filling in the online application.

Qualifications to Register to Vote
To register to vote in California, you must be:
A United States citizen and a resident of California

If you would like to register using a paper voter registration application, you can pick one up at your county elections office, library, Department of Motor Vehicles offices, or U.S. post office. It is important that your voter registration application be filled out completely and be postmarked or hand-delivered to your county elections office at least 15 days before the election.

Elections Division

Voter registration, ballot measure updates, county elections officials, election results, voter registration statistics, election calendars, candidate information, voter information guides, voting systems

Elections Division
1500 11th Street, 5th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone Numbers

• Main Number: (916) 657-2166
As you can see, voter registration in california is done by the secretary of state, and NOT by the DMV.

Until the Sec fo State gets someone's voter information from the DMV, they can't be registered to vote. And as the article said, that information is not sent to the Sec of State.

Last edited:

Alex Padilla

Voter Registration
You can apply to register to vote right now by filling in the online application.

If you would like to register using a paper voter registration application, you can pick one up at your county elections office, library, Department of Motor Vehicles offices, or U.S. post office. It is important that your voter registration application be filled out completely and be postmarked or hand-delivered to your county elections office at least 15 days before the election.

Elections Division

Voter registration, ballot measure updates, county elections officials, election results, voter registration statistics, election calendars, candidate information, voter information guides, voting systems

Elections Division
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone Numbers

As you can see, voter registration in california is done by the secretary of state, and NOT by the DMV.

Until the Sec fo State gets someone's voter information from the DMV, they can't be registered to vote. And as the article said, that information is not sent to the Sec of State.

LOL.

Post the next paragraph.

Lol

Alex Padilla

Voter Registration

Elections Division

Elections Division
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone Numbers

LOL.

Post the next paragraph.

Lol
Why ignore the relevant paragraph?

The process of being registered to vote from a DMV is transmitting applicants' data to the Secretary of State...

What is the process?

... since that is NOT done for illegal aliens, the DMV is NOT registering illegal aliens to vote.

CrusaderFrank once again demonstrates what a flaming moron he is.

DMV does NOT send the registrations to SecState. If there is an adult near Faun please read this to him. Also tell him that Lizzy's cheekbones do NOT make her an Indian

Forum List

Back