Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Sooo...you've provided an admission that illegal aliens vote.

Excellent beginning.

You should continue in this vein, and admit that your incapable of thinking, and simply parrot DNC talking point.

Immediately.

Quoting your article is "parroting DNC talking points"?

You're a fucking idiot with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Speaking of parroting the talking points that the DNC delivers to you, imagine how stupid you will self-identify with that avi when the DNC does an about face and admits that there never was any Trump-Russian collusion.

And you will be left with even more egg on your face than you are after your last post.

Of course, it will in no way lower anyone's opinion of you.
You've managed that already.

What rock have you been living under?

The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week on May 19, 2017. They don't turn a congressional probe into a criminial investigation unless there is solid evidence of wrong-doing.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

Is that what the DNC told you?

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia
Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

In other words, egregious corruption is perfectly acceptable to low IQ Repugs such as yourself, as long as no "crime" is being committed. Got it.

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated lightweight....you ain't clever, you're just intellectually dishonest and pathetically stupid.

Another day, another sock. I guess you had to replace Hazlnut, right?

The California DMV will just forward a signature copy to the agency responsible for the voter registration in the district. The fact is that a person can get the registration online and does not need a California DL, or an ID card to register. IF you have a Social security card (Actually the last four digits) and a current address in the district you can just lie and call yourself a citizen and they will register you to vote as a citizen. Hence the question, "If I vote am I a citizen"?

As for Trump, he is the PRESIDENT and hopefully will be for eight years, followed by Pence for eight, then Palin for eight, then >>>> so cry some more.
When do you people stop making shit up??

No, you cannot register to vote in California with only the last 4 digits of a social security number and an address. You also need a valid Californian driver's license or ID card, which illegal alien's can't get. They only qualify for an AB-60 license which cannot be used to register to vote.

How do I register to vote?

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, AND last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Emphasis added

DMV does NOT send the registrations to SecState. If there is an adult near Faun please read this to him. Also tell him that Lizzy's cheekbones do NOT make her an Indian

Maybe you enjoy acting like a moron, but the act is getting old. Since all voter registrations are done by the california Sec of States election division. You can get a voter application from the post office, DMV, or library, but none of them can register you to vote.

Except for maybe Oregon...and California....what a shock.
California Voters to be Automatically Registered at DMV
so?

DMV does NOT send the registrations to SecState. If there is an adult near Faun please read this to him. Also tell him that Lizzy's cheekbones do NOT make her an Indian

Maybe you enjoy acting like a moron, but the act is getting old. Since all voter registrations are done by the california Sec of States election division. You can get a voter application from the post office, DMV, or library, but none of them can register you to vote.

I know you can neither read nor write, all you do is post what you're told. When I can link to it, I will, again, post the paragraph that states DMV does NOT forward the registrations to SecState. I feel bad for the electrons wasted because neither you nor Faun can read.

Remember kids, don't wind up like Radical Wrong of Faun, STAY IN SCHOOL LEARN TO READ!!
You are truly insane. I have never said the DMV transmits the data of illegal aliens to the Secretary of State to be registered to vote. So who knows why you keep repeated that as though I did? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, you asserted the ridiculous claim that the DMV in California registers illegals to vote -- when there is nothing to back that up other than your own lunacy.

so?

You really are that stupid?

so?

Not as stupid as you as to whine about U.S. citizens being registered to vote at DMV's in California but then enable to express what's wrong with that when asked. :eusa_doh:

so?

Not as stupid as you as to whine about U.S. citizens being registered to vote at DMV's in California but then enable to express what's wrong with that when asked. :eusa_doh:

Sure.

so?

Sure.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck --- You just proved it. What's wrong with eligible voters being able to register to vote from a DMV??

You keep whining, but you seem unable to express a cogent thought to back your whining.

I know you can neither read nor write, all you do is post what you're told. When I can link to it, I will, again, post the paragraph that states DMV does NOT forward the registrations to SecState. I feel bad for the electrons wasted because neither you nor Faun can read.

Remember kids, don't wind up like Radical Wrong of Faun, STAY IN SCHOOL LEARN TO READ!!
You are truly insane. I have never said the DMV transmits the data of illegal aliens to the Secretary of State to be registered to vote. So who knows why you keep repeated that as though I did? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, you asserted the ridiculous claim that the DMV in California registers illegals to vote -- when there is nothing to back that up other than your own lunacy.

It's tiring, I know, but I'm hopeful you too will be capable of learning. DMV left Illegals register, then set up a system where they can't be vetted because the registrations do not get forwarded for vetting. That's Hillary's popular vote margin right there just in Los Angeles. Take away the Illegal vote and California will be Reagan Country again

It's tiring, I know, but I'm hopeful you too will be capable of learning. DMV left Illegals register, then set up a system where they can't be vetted because the registrations do not get forwarded for vetting. That's Hillary's popular vote margin right there just in Los Angeles. Take away the Illegal vote and California will be Reagan Country again
You just can't help but be crazy, can you?

The very link I posted says illegals aren't registered, yet here you are, insisting they are.

:cuckoo:

Not to mention, you idiotically claim the illegals who were not registered to vote at DMV's account for Hillary's 3 million popular vote victory, but as has been shown here repeatedly, there have been only about 800,000 AB-60 licenses issued to illegal aliens.

I know you're crazy, but Shirley even you can understand that 800,000 is not 3,000,000.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The California DMV will just forward a signature copy to the agency responsible for the voter registration in the district. The fact is that a person can get the registration online and does not need a California DL, or an ID card to register. IF you have a Social security card (Actually the last four digits) and a current address in the district you can just lie and call yourself a citizen and they will register you to vote as a citizen. Hence the question, "If I vote am I a citizen"?

As for Trump, he is the PRESIDENT and hopefully will be for eight years, followed by Pence for eight, then Palin for eight, then >>>> so cry some more.

No, you cannot register to vote in California with only the last 4 digits of a social security number and an address. You also need a valid Californian driver's license or ID card, which illegal alien's can't get. They only qualify for an AB-60 license which cannot be used to register to vote.

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, AND last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Emphasis added

Are you telling us that since DMV did not transmit the registrations to SecState, nine if the DMV registrants were eligible to vote?

Emphasis added

Are you telling us that since DMV did not transmit the registrations to SecState, nine if the DMV registrants were eligible to vote?
I'm telling you that's barely a legible sentence. As far as the DMV submitting applicant data to the Secretary of State, eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not.

Emphasis added

I'm telling you that's barely a legible sentence. As far as the DMV submitting applicant data to the Secretary of State, eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not.

You keep saying "eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not" as if that were true, when I've pointed out to you many times in this thread that's simply not true.

Either: a) English is not your first language, or b) you're intentionally being vague and at this point dishonest in pursuing your unsubstantiated claims

"What is the process?

When people go to the DMV to obtain or renew a driver's license, or to get a state identification card, they’ll be asked for the usual information in such transactions, such as their name, date of birth and address. They’ll also be asked to affirm their eligibility to vote and will be given the choice of opting out of registering at that time. Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.

When will this go into effect?

That’s unclear. The law goes into place on Jan. 1, 2016, but the DMV said in a statement that it would not send information to the secretary of state until that office "develops regulations, completes a statewide database system and funding is secured to implement this program.” The regulations, which must be agreed upon between the DMV and the secretary of state, will have to settle basic procedural issues, such as how the “opt-out” question will be phrased and how often the DMV will transmit data."

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

So, much like Fauns dishonest "trump mocking reporter with disabilities" signature, we see that he's also dishonest in CA DMV procedures.

"...the DMV said in a statement that it would not send information to the secretary of state until that office "develops regulations, completes a statewide database system and funding is secured to implement this program.”

Last edited:

Emphasis added

You keep saying "eligible voters' data gets sent, ineligible voters' data, such as illegal immigrants, does not" as if that were true, when I've pointed out to you many times in this thread that's simply not true.

Either: a) English is not your first language, or b) you;re intentionally being vague and at this point dishonest in pursuing your unsubstantiated claims
Unsubstantiated??

LOLOLOL

It's in the link you're posting. :eusa_doh:

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

It's no one else's fault you're too crazy to understand what you post. :badgrin:

I'm claiming that Dems can't even win CA without illegals
Don't just claim it -- prove it. You can't even prove a single illegal alien voted in California in the 2016 election; no less, 3,000,000

It's been proven over and over in this thread.

And you've proven exactly what the OP claimed:

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

Emphasis added

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Which performer was murdered by the president of their own fan club?

I'm claiming that Dems can't even win CA without illegals
Don't just claim it -- prove it. You can't even prove a single illegal alien voted in California in the 2016 election; no less, 3,000,000

It's been proven over and over in this thread.

And you've proven exactly what the OP claimed:

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

I think Stats and Starkey just pay him per post, so he's incentivized just to cut and paste the same incorrect information

Forum List

Back